Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fantasies Never Come True (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Fantasies Never Come True (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fantasies Never Come True (closed)   Fantasies Never Come True (closed) EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021 - 20:06

True to his word, Himbo Bob was waiting.

Three sunrises ago, he'd been forced out of FlyClan's camp, away from his mate and his kits. He hadn't slept for three nights. Around him were countless purple petals, and they made a trail all the way to the entrance of SkyClan's camp (or, well, the bushes a foxlength outside the entrance). Only one cat would understand the meaning of a path of corncockle flowers.

Ashstorm.

The reason he hadn't slept in three days. Rustling at the bushes drew his attention, and as the smoky gray she-cat appeared, tears formed in his eyes. "Ashstorm," He mumbled, a sad smile forming on his maw, "I missed you."

Neither cat was aware of the danger that lurked nearby in the shadows.

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies Never Come True (closed)   Fantasies Never Come True (closed) EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 10:15

Ashstorm had been afraid for Himbo Bob.  She knew that living in the clans was much safer than being a rogue.  The past few days had been mostly her sitting in her thoughts, which was something she wanted to get away from.  Her kit got carried off by a hawk, her brother had been pushed into the icy stream most likely never to be seen again, and her mate was forbidden to see her again.  But the normally pretty rule following Ashstorm, decided that this was big enough to take the risk of being caught.  She had been wanting to see her mate, and no words that someone said, even her leader, would stop her.

Sneaking out of the Skyclan camp, she followed the trail of Corncockle like Himbo Bob told her too.  She finally saw Himbo Bob again and smiled for the first time in days.  "I missed you, too." She walked over too him, rubbed up against him and twined her fluffy tail around his.  "Are you okay?  How have you been?"  She quickly questioned, concerned for him.

Little did she know a predator lie in wait for it's chance to strike.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies Never Come True (closed)   Fantasies Never Come True (closed) EmptyMon 29 Mar 2021 - 8:57

Of course, her first reaction was to ask about him."Me? Don't worry about me, I'm fine. How are you? And Ferbo, and the kits? FlyClan's treating you well, right?" He assured her, blinking away tears as he nuzzled her close. He was terrified of losing her, of losing his kits, but there was nothing he could do to protect them.

Flame pointed ears twitching, he looked around. A branch snapped in the distance, and Himbo Bob looked around, wary. "Did you hear that? Stay back, I don't want you to get hurt, Ashstorm." He told her, battle stance ready.

Suddenly, the fox lunged, but not at him. It headed directly towards Ashstorm. "No!" He yowled, charging straight at it, and knocking it off Ashstorm.

Himbo Bob used Back Kick DEALING FIFTEEN damage and COSTING FIFTEEN SP
Fox used Iron Bite DEALING THIRTY DAMAGE and COSTING TWENTY SP

Himbob:
75/75 HP
185/200 SP ( - 15 )

Ashstorm:
15/45 HP ( - 30 )
160/160 SP

Fox:
75/90 HP ( - 15 )
260/280 SP ( - 20 )

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies Never Come True (closed)   Fantasies Never Come True (closed) EmptyWed 31 Mar 2021 - 9:58

The first thing he thought was to brush off her question and ask something about her and the kits, which slightly angered her, but she would answer him anyway.  "Oh, we're fine.  It's been-"  She stopped, tilting her ear up at the sound.  She immediately became quiet, ready to fight if needed.

"I heard it.  What do you think it is?" She whispered back, but soon, and unfortunately, her question was answer by fangs digging into her front right leg.  She howled in pain.  Blood quickly rushed out of it, making her leg seem more of a red color instead of it's usual grey.  She closed her eyes not wanting to see all the blood.  She was unsure if she could stand.  She clenched her teeth, trying not to yell again.

When she opened her eyes, the fox was off of her because Himbo Bob protected her.  The fox locked eyes with her and began coming closer again.  The fox jumped towards her neck, but she was able to roll out of the way and under the foxes stomach.  She lifted her hind legs and scratched at the foxes underbelly.  Then the fox caught her in its jaws and shook her.  Tears from pain began to fill her eyes and she wondered if this would be the end of her, but suddenly it threw her and she felt her body hit into a tree.  She sunk down, vision blurry.  She could not fight anymore, she was too hurt.  "I'm sorry." She whispered to Himbo Bob.  She could not help anymore.  She felt useless.

Ashstorm used Belly Rake dealing 10 in damage and using -10 SP
The Fox used Thrash dealing 20 damage and using -20 SP

Ashstorm K.O.
-5HP / 150SP (-20HP) (-10SP)

Fox
65HP / 240SP (-10HP) (-20SP)

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies Never Come True (closed)   Fantasies Never Come True (closed) EmptyWed 31 Mar 2021 - 15:50

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" He roared, slamming into the fox. As much as he hated for Ashstorm to see this side of him, Himbo Bob refused to lose another cat he loved due to foxes. His claws scored bloody marks down the fox's muzzle, and his yelped in pain before growling and lunging for the large tom. Himbo Bob's back paws kicked tufts of fur and blood from the fox's belly as they went rolling past Ashstorm in a flurry of hissing and claws.

The sight of Ashstorm's bloodied leg against the tree made him freeze for a split second, and in that second the fox overpowered him. It went for his neck after pinning him, and he barely managed to turn his head slightly to the side as to not be dealt a lethal blow. Fangs pierced his skin, and he lashed out with a powerful forepaw, shoving the fox off of him. "You will never hurt my family again!" He hissed, raking claws into the throat of the fox.

What he didn't expect, however, was for the fox to lash one final time, tearing out his throat. Himbo Bob gasped and fell down a couple steps away from the fox, blue eyes looking towards Ashstorm. "A-ashstorm.. I'm sor... L-love.. you.. fo..ver" The light faded from the tom's ocean eyes, one orange dipped paw reaching out for his love, in vain attempt to stay with her.

"Himbo Bob, a peculiar name, but I think it fits you, does it not?"

Himbo Bob's eyes flashed open and he was in his paws in an instant, "Ashstorm!" He yowled, looking around wildly. Instead his eyes landed on Echolight, and the frosty shine of her silvered tabby pelt. His eyes went wide. "Wh-who.. Where am I?"

The molly chuckled, amused. "Fear not. This is StarClan. I'm Echolight. I belonged to WindClan, and I died many, many moons ago. Before the Righteous Few attacked. I was a strong advocate for loners being accepted into Clan culture, and while I am, like many others, disgusted with the Asylum, I have found mercy in you. You aren't like them, Himbo Bob. Ashstorm is alive, and she is safe, thanks to your sacrifice. For that, and for your vow that you made, StarClan offer you a sincere thanks; and an apology. Wolfstar did what he believed to be best, but I believe he made a mistake." Her eyes shut for a second, dipping her head. His refusal had subsequently caused the death of the cat in front of her.

"StarClan have heard your pleas. Welcome to StarClan, Himbo Bob." Echolight mewed, a smile touching her maw. "I'm.. dead?" He mewed, somber, sadness lingering in his gaze. "I.. see. As long as Ashstorm is safe, I'll be fine. Is.. Is Karbo here? And Mini Chonk?"

Echolight laughed, finding the tom's ability to confuse names amusing. "If you were alive, I'd not be able to tell you this. As you are dead, you'd find out for yourself soon enough. Mountainpaw and Sneezingpaw are alive, and they are well. RiverClan have found them and accepted them, with Ivystar, Stormbringer, and Honeytongue taking them in as their own."

Himbo Bob's eyes lit up. His daughter... She was alive! "Come, it is time for you to meet the rest of StarClan."

He nodded, and followed after Echolight, looking over his shoulder and whispering a final goodbye to Ashstorm, knowing she wouldn't hear him. "I'll wait for you forever, my love.."

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies Never Come True (closed)   Fantasies Never Come True (closed) EmptyWed 31 Mar 2021 - 17:29

She watched the battle unfold between the tom and the fox, meanwhile trying to find a way to figure out a way to stand up and join them again.  Every time she fell.  She was unless.  She needed to be saved.  No matter how much of a fighter she wanted to be, she was not an amazing warrior like those told in stories that the elders tell to kits.  She saw Himbo Bob scratch the fox's neck and she smiled, proud of her mate.  The battle was over...

Or so she thought.

What she saw made her heart stop beating for a moment.  Shocked, terrified, pained, and sad she looked at Himbo Bob's tared throat.  She swallowed.  He was on the ground and she dragged herself over to him.  He just finished what he was saying when she got there.  She needed to stay strong for him.

"I love you, too and always will, but you can't talk like that right now,"  She said, trying not to cry.  "Your going to stay alive and I'll bring Quietpaw and Larkkit to see you and it will all be okay."  The light was fading from the toms eyes and she stayed to the side of him.  "It will all be okay.  Don't worry, I'll be there for you always."  And with that, the normal fire that was in his eyes slipped away and she was left there, alone again.

She put her head on his fluffy fur, beginning to cool with the cold air.  Her tears wet the fur quickly.  "May I see you again someday in Starclan, my love," she was just able to mumble out.  I should have been the one to die.  She thought.  He's innocent... I have wronged you many times Starclan, why didn't you just take me?

She heard a creature gasping for breath.  She turned her head to see the fox, going to die within minutes.  She stood up and stumbled over to it, still barely being able to walk on her front right leg.  She looked down at the creature, tears in her eyes.  All she felt was sadness and rage.  "One of the last things that gave me hope you found and took it away from me,"  She said, knowing that the fox did not know what she was saying.  "Have you ever felt what that feels like?  Do you want a hint?"  She put her paw on the foxes neck and began digging her claws into the already deep wounds.  The fox tried to howl in pain, but with the wounds on it's neck it sounded small and high pitched, like a mouse.  The small part of her that still cared made her take her claws out of the fox's neck.

She again walked back to the limp body of Himbo Bob.  When she got to him, she collapsed to the ground.  She looked back to see the fox not breathing.  Part of her was happy that the beast wasn't in the world anymore and part of her felt guilty for giving it more pain in it's death.  She curled up next to Himbo Bob and put her head on her paws crying, her heart broken that she could not feel his warmth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies Never Come True (closed)   Fantasies Never Come True (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasies Never Come True (closed)
Page 1 of 1