Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy] Empty
PostSubject: Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy]   Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy] EmptyWed 10 Mar 2021 - 5:19

Dennis crept out of the medicine den, mouth open in a yawn. The dark circles under his eyes were a shade of mauve as opposed to their usual mulberry- he had finally gotten some sleep. Granted, it was because he'd practically passed out from exhaustion, but nevertheless, he felt better than usual today. He shook himself awake as he stood outside of the den, the sun almost halfway in its journey across the sky. He'd gone to sleep at sunset. Thus, he'd been out cold for 3 nights worth of sleep. Huh. After stretching out each crooked leg individually, he grabbed a fish from the freshkill pile and made his way to the nursery.

He hadn't visited the nursery for any reason during his visit -he was worried the kits would be scared of him, and no queens required his assistance thus far- but today he'd be breaking his streak. The Clan had two new additions, according to Stormb- uh, his mother, and his mothers had promptly decided to take them in as their own. That made them his siblings, and while he was terrified of the concept of having even more Clan family, he felt it was only polite to introduce himself. Besides, they were kits- hardly intimidating.

Oh, how wrong he was.

His gaunt head popped into the nursery and he held back a yelp as he spotted the kits in question- they were huge. Bigger than him. Not much of an achievement, but given that they were under six moons old... He shakily entered the nursery and dropped the fish, offering it to the two. They were at eye level already, and it took all Dennis had not to cower. "H-hello. My n-name is uh-" he swallowed in a vain attempt to remedy the stuttering- "My name is Dennis. Or Sp-Spiderquill, if you prefer. I'm uh, I'm your brother. I suppose. Same mothers, a-anyway."
----------------------------------------------------------
Mountainkit, who had until now been contently napping next to Sneezingkit, was now sitting upright with full attention. A brother! And he brought food! She just loved food. Even fish, even though it was slimy and cold and had weird eyes. It tasted nice if she closed her eyes! She beamed at the terrified little tom. "HELLO DENNIS!!!" She yelled, bobbed tail wagging in excitement like a dog's. "Or Spiderquill? I know lots of people with two names. I have three! Sneezingkit only has two. If your name is Spiderquill, does that mean you're a grown-up? How come you're so small?" She blinked, as if realising something. "Oh, sorry! I was being rude, I think. Ma said..." She frowned for a moment. What was it she had said? She couldn't quite remember. "Oh! My name is Mountainkit. Or Menace! Or Mini Chonk! You can pick one, or all of them! I don't mind. You can whistle for me too, I know lots of bird noises! This is Sneezingkit, she has a runny nose but she's very nice. Like her grandma!" She nudged her sister, eyes gleaming excitedly.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy]   Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy] EmptyWed 10 Mar 2021 - 6:26

A brother? She had a brother! And a sister! Lar-- wait, who? Sneezingkit squinted, thinking, before shrugging it off. She must've been confusing Larwhoever to Spiderquill. "Oh yes! I do have two na-- sniff--mes!" The large black and white speckled kit squeaked, wide green eyes excitement in this. "I'm Karen! Or Sn-- Sn-- ACHOO! Golly, is our birdy friend around again?" She curiously peered around Spiderquill, but didn't see anything. "Fish tastes weird. But, like, make it a good weird. I like it. They have funny eyes!"

Blinking, she seemed to realize something. "Spiderquill!! Dennis, you have fishy eyes! Lookie, Menace! They both stick out wide hehe," Sneezingkit mused, giggling. It didn't occur to her that was a bit rude.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy]   Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy] EmptyWed 10 Mar 2021 - 7:07

Dennis blinked, forgetting his fear and replacing it with bemusement as the two kits practically fell over themselves to talk to him. They were nothing like Crystal had been- where she'd been quiet and small, these two took up the entire nursery with their size, volume and personality. He wasn't sure if he liked that or not, though the two hardly gave him time to decide as they chattered at blazing speeds about various nothings. He smiled a little more genuinely, instinctive fear subsiding. "Well it's, er, lovely to meet you. Where'd you get all those names? Most cats only have one, you know." 'Bit rich coming from me,' he thought to himself.

He snorted at Sneezingkit- Karen?-'s comment, caught off guard by the brazenness of it. "All the better to see you? Your eyes are hardly small either." He feigned an upset tone, though his muzzle was curled into a smile. These kids were alright, he concluded. "D-do you guys wanna come see the medicine den? It's where I live. I'm, uh, a m-medicine cat." He didn't know why two kits would want to see the medicine den of all things, but it was the only place here that he was familiar with. Plus, he was pretty proud of the decor. Bit of a waste with nobody to look at it.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Mountainkit bobbed her head up and down, nodding along with every word Sneezingkit said. She wasn't entirely paying attention, but if her sister was saying it then it had to be important! She perked up at the mention of fish. "Yes, fish! I like fish too, maybe as much as birds. There's no feathers that get stuck in my mouth. They do have weird eyes though." She got closer to Dennis with Sneezingkit's next comment, looking directly into his big eyes. "You're right, Karen! Mister Dennis, you have very big eyes. Do you see lots? Can you see special colours? There's more room in your eyes for special colours." She wasn't making much sense, even to herself, but her tone never wavered.

"You're a MEDICINE CAT?" She squeaked, eyes wide as saucers. "That means you can talk to star cats, right? Have you been to the stars?? I wanna go, but I couldn't find a way to get all the way up there." She turned to her sister with puppy-dog eyes. "Do you wanna go? I wanna! Have you ever been in a medicine den? I haven't!"

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy]   Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy] EmptyFri 12 Mar 2021 - 14:17

Sneezingkit's eyes suddenly grew wide as moons, practically dancing with starlight as a wide grin crossed her maw, "WOOOAHHH!! I've never been in a Mediciney den before!" She chirped, excitement in her voice and expression. Her tail rhythmically thumped the ground, and she jumped up, hopping past Spiderquill.

Blinking three times when she reached outside, (and sneezing at least four times), she turned around,tipping her head to the side "Uhhh, where is the mediciney den?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy]   Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Little Sisters[CLOSED for Stormy]
Page 1 of 1