Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heronflight Rewritten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

Heronflight Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Heronflight Rewritten   Heronflight Rewritten EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 21:34

Original:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31980p30-you-feel-your-sins-crawling-down-your-back-open-ivystar-needed#388202

Rewrite:
But this isn't right! Heronpaw thought, almost blurting the words out loud for the entire clan to hear. As he listened to Ivystar speak, the young apprentice got angrier and angrier by the second. In his eyes, she batted an eye to murder. She was just letting Otterleap get away with it with no serious consequences. As a tom who believed that murder was the worst sin imaginable, he couldn't explain Ivystar's lack of punishment for Otterleap. His hackles rising, the gray tabby glared at his 'leader'. She was just a dictator in his eyes, and one that needed to be taken down from her seat of power. This is about doing what is right. 'Doing what is right' does not include allowing a murderer to roam free. That's what I have a problem with.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Heronflight Rewritten Image10
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

Heronflight Rewritten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heronflight Rewritten   Heronflight Rewritten EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 22:06

Original:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31980p45-you-feel-your-sins-crawling-down-your-back-open-ivystar-needed#388396

Rewrite:
Heronpaw applauded his fellow apprentice's bravery, standing up to what was right rather than standing down and retreating. The gray tabby could respect that. And yet, the clanmates who were opposing his decision seemed to have the same amount of rigor, defending a murderer. With Viperstorm shooting down Spotpaw's thoughts once again, the gray tabby snapped under the pressure. He was going to speak his mind, and it was not going to look pretty. I'm not going to let them deal with this.

"Viperstorm, let me have a word with you!" he shouted, his green eyes glaring at the young warrior he was stepping towards. "Yes, RiverClan comes before other clans! Doesn't mean we kidnap ThunderClan's medicine cat to try to protect ourselves. Yes, the warrior code is important! That's why I'm standing here right now, because of Otterleap killing a ThunderClan apprentice." The gray tabby glared at Viperstorm, taking another step forward. "However, the best warrior doesn't just do their leaders' bidding. Otherwise, they would be empty shells, pawns that their leader would use! Is that what you want? To be a warrior that I'd be proud of, I would speak my mind whenever I have an opinion I'd like to share."

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Heronflight Rewritten Image10
Back to top Go down

Heronflight Rewritten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: