Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)

Go down 
+2
Bluefur loves Cookies!
BlossomClaw
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:07

( me either...)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:08

OCC: i hav 2 somehow get back to camp and we need to bring the badger with us.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_isblueNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_isgreen
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_isblackNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_iswhite
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:10

"lets go home..." said Flowerkit "me and Angelkit can carry the badger,... we could feed it to the elders!" she purred"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:14

OCC:how do i get home?i am not dead,i am still unconcious.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_isblueNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_isgreen
New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_isblackNew kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Whatcolor_iswhite
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:14

"Well. I'm going back to the nursery." said AngelKit. She padded to the nursery when she heard that bargers unique growl. "Guys???? The badgers not dead...."

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Angel110

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

(you woke up...)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:16

OCC: The badger isnt dead!

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:18

flowerkit peered around at the badger "HELP!" she screeched at it lunged at her.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:19

OCC: no i didn't.that was a mistake.now i wake up.
"Wha..."Bluekit meowed.Then she heard the growl."Attack!!"She yowlled and flung herself at the badger.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:21

flowerkit was knocked unconcouse by the badgers blow

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:23

Bluekit clawed at the badger until it whent limp,then ripped out it's throught to make sure it stayed dead.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:24

AngelKit was as agile as..... something really fast and agile? She ran around the badger in circle to confuse it and make it less aware and more dizzy! "Take THAT!! Badger!" she mewed furiously. She raced to FlowerKit, "Are you okay?? Unconcious...." AngelKit said as she shook FlowerKit gently.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:26

flowerkit moaned but didn't wake up

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:27

"You carry Flower back to camp.I'll carry the badger."Bluekit meowed.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 15:29

"Ughhhhhhh!!! I'm tired and tired!" she mewed as she got the young kit by her scruff and carried her to the nursery. "Thanks for saving us BlueKit, are you coming back to the nursery after you get the badger??"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)   New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New kit(thunderclan kits and queens only)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next