Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flashpaw's Starclan Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Flashpaw's Starclan Dream Empty
PostSubject: Flashpaw's Starclan Dream   Flashpaw's Starclan Dream EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 11:08

The moon was hardly a sliver as it slowly rose into the sky, and Beechface retreated to her den for the night, seemingly wanting rest as she settled into her nest. She was however, wide awake. The argument with Wolfstar and the subsequent near-fall from a tree, then his own fall, had shaken her, or so most of the clan believed. They believed it because it was true, of course. But that wasn't the only thing keeping the medicine cat awake tonight.

She'd managed to catch Flashpaw earlier today, and so it was that he'd be coming to sleep in the medicine den tonight, complaining of stomach pains. His training hadn't gone unnoticed, either, as she'd treated his sister for bruised ribs after that foolhardy spar with Dawnhawk before he'd been officially named deputy. A thought that still made bile rise in her throat, even if Wolfstar thought he was protecting the clan.

Flashpaw's arrival thankfully broke her free from her thoughts, and Beechface made a show of quietly checking him over, before pointing at a nest with her tail. "Go lay down and sleep this off." She whispered, voice low both so that the Asylum guards didn't hear, and to avoid disturbing the other occupant of the den who slept in the far corner.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Starclan Dream   Flashpaw's Starclan Dream EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 11:23

Flashpaw was still very grouchy at having been forcibly subdued, though he recognized that a deal was a deal. He was even more angry that his sister had been hurt so badly, and angry with himself for having been a coward and running. He had abandoned his brother in doing so. He knew one thing for sure, though. He wanted a rematch. One on one. And this time he would not run.

With a curt nod to Beechface after she had checked him over, he lied down. As he dozed off, the thoughts of the glorious battle soon to come raced through his mind. When he awoke, he was in the starry fields of StarClan, and his tail lashed impatiently. "Well come on then! Come out her StarClan! Tell me what I need to know!"

Flashpaw's Starclan Dream SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Starclan Dream   Flashpaw's Starclan Dream EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 18:03

"You need to watch your mouth small one." A large fluffy Tom said as he approached the clearing Flashpaw was standing in. "I didn't know Skyclan would fall apart this badly as soon as I left it behind. Apprentices demanding attention instead of respecting their higher ups? Especially ones that have been through more wars and invasions than you have. You have a lot to learn. Especially about your enemies." Crowstar walked around the apprentice, his large form very clear. His yellow eyes taking in the apprentice's appearance. Scrutinizing every little detail.

Finally Crowstar stopped on front of him, sitting down like powerful leader he was. "You are bold but rash and if you aren't careful that is going to get you killed, or worse that is going to get your family killed."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Starclan Dream   Flashpaw's Starclan Dream EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 18:25

"So what do you expect me to do, sit around and do nothing? Don't you see what is happening to SkyClan? Do you even care? StarClan is supposed to look after the Clans, but what have you done to stop any of this? Dawnhawk hurt my sister. If StarClan isn't going to do anything about this, then so help me, I will!" Flashpaw glared at the StarClan cat, his tail lashing. He didn't care who this cat was. He never had any problem challenging authority before. He was not about to back down now.

But of course, this cat was different. He was not an enemy. Even if he was a mouse brain. "I just want to know how to stop this. I want to get rid of Dawnhawk and the stupid Asylum. Please." He hated feeling so helpless. There had to be something he could do! Something other than hiding in fear.

Flashpaw's Starclan Dream SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Starclan Dream   Flashpaw's Starclan Dream EmptyWed 6 Jan 2021 - 13:00

"Believe me, I want them out just as much as you do, but Starclan does not control we only guide." Crowstar said. His voice was starting to become a little more even now that he understood where this young one was coming from. They both had the interest of Skyclan at heart. "These cats do not follow us so we do not have an influence over them, but if you want them out you have to go about this in a better way Flashpaw."

Crowstar shifted slightly in his spot before he continued to speak. "There is a reason they have so easily gained the upper hand, and it is because they have numbers. Their numbers could mean they are weak in many other places. Take your time, study your enemies young one. Don't be so rash in your choices. Stay brave, but remain smart."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashpaw's Starclan Dream   Flashpaw's Starclan Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashpaw's Starclan Dream
Page 1 of 1