Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 13 Dec 2020 - 18:05

After his inquiry to Flintstar, it had been tentatively decided that Iniko would indeed train the next medicine cat of Shadowclan. The term was such a mouthful and surely he would default to calling the younger cat a healer. For a moment the captain had mulled over how truly unusual it would be for a young cat to grow up a consequence of both worlds. Despite the clan's efforts to keep their young fully immersed in clan culture, with Asylum now ruling, that would hardly be the case.

His eyes peered into the nursery but he dared not set a paw inside. Being too invasive had never helped any Asylum cat and that wouldn't change now. The queens deserved their space and respect, it would make them more inclined to trust down the road. After a moment, his gaze rested upon the little black and white form of Rookkit. Like with all things he did, the calico tom was certain of his decision. This young cat would make a fine healer for all of Asylim. Of course, that would mean he would naturally become a Standard. Iniko wouldn't neglect the many other skills that came along with it as well. To heal and ignore your claws was foolish for any cat.

Other matters and rambling thoughts aside, there was a task at paw. Finally, his voice sought to summon the kit forth, "Rook, come here."

Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 13 Dec 2020 - 21:19

Rookkit immediately perked up at the cat. If he remembered correctly, the calico tom was new to the clans, and his name was Iniko. The kit was somewhat accepting of Asylum, especially because he had grown up with ShadowClan under their control and didn't know anything else. Of course, his mom told him that Asylum was a group of evil cats who wanted their deaths, but he didn't see that in them. In his eyes, they seemed like cats, just like him. "Hello there," he said, licking his fur down before walking towards Iniko.

"What do you want from me?" he asked politely. The black tuxedo had no hint of hostility in his voice, since for all he knew Iniko just wanted to talk about something. Despite the Asylum tom being much larger than Rookkit, and the fact that he was told about how scary Asylum was, fear didn't even creep into his mind when talking to the leader of ShadowClan's takeover. Either way, I'm interested on what he has to say.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Image10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 13 Dec 2020 - 21:36

The kit was prompt and polite, seemingly unscathed thus far by the underlying hostility a lot of the clan cats still clung to. Iniko regarded the kit through curious eyes and his whiskers twitched at the way he attended to his pelt. Surely the kit would be interested in the new task that would burden his shoulders. Dipping his head, the Asylum Captain began to explain, "I've got a position for you, young Rook. Your clan is greatly in need of a healer and I think you would be perfect for the role. I could teach you all the many skills of Asylum and more. You would be learning plants and trees instead of hunting... what do you think?" He cocked his head ever so slightly and let the question hang in the air. Training up the kit from youth would mean he was more adept to being sensitive to the subtle differences in herbs and increase retention. Between the pair of toms, they could put the medicine den to use once more. Admittedly, that was one of the things he enjoyed about their camp, the well-crafted dens. Thinking about training in this regard caused his tail to twitched behind him and a slow smile to cross his maw. There was something to be said about leaning into the more freeing parts of his role. With the takeover complete, Inik now had time to entertain himself with the tasks he enjoyed, which extended beyond his indulgence of time with Tanglerose.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 13 Dec 2020 - 22:05

Rookkit listened to Iniko speak. Everything that came out of his mouth was true. ShadowClan did need a medicine cat, or a 'healer' as Iniko called the position. From what the kit knew about the position, they were the healers and diplomats of the clans, healing other cats without discrimination and negotiating with other clans. Of course, Asylum stopped gatherings, as his mom had told him. However, the black-and-white tom still believed that he could be a diplomat between ShadowClan and the Asylum, especially with the fact that he was open to Asylum and would be trained by Iniko and the tense relations that ShadowClan has with the Asylum. I guess that would be a good idea.

Still, the thought of not being able to become a warrior as he desired was disappointing. However, the green-eyed kit pushed those thoughts away by thinking of how he would be really helping the clan. This is for ShadowClan, and I will be the best medicine cat they have ever seen. That's what he wanted, to be one of the greatest ever. The black tom turned his gaze back to Iniko, his eyes glowing a determined green. "Yes, I accept," he said, smirking confidently at the calico tom. "I won't let you down, Iniko."

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Image10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 18:19

"Alright." Iniko tipped his head, grateful for the easy acceptance from the kit, "Then from this moment on, you will train and learn all there is to know about healing. We won't neglect your fighting skills, either. Shadowclan will see how strong and brilliant you can become with our work together. I look forward to it." There was a curious look to his eyes as his paws began to feel lighter at the prospect. The healer's den would soon have an occupant and be filled with more than just stray Asylum cats seeking nightly shelter. Admittedly, there were only a select few among their group who fancied the nighttime hours. He had sought to adjust at once to spend more time with Tanglerose. Something about the way the earth became bathed in silvered moonlight touched the captain and stirred about the churning feelings in his chest. Shadowclan, and the she-cat who he'd found among it, had done an extraordinary thing - allowed Iniko to genuinely experience a new world. Rook would be another piece of this grand plan. Sure, the kit would help in the integration of Asylum and the clan but beyond that... it was curious how often he considered what it would look like to settle down here and make a stagnant life, unusual that a drifting soul longed to be anchored. Inik finally glanced up once more, "You'll make your nest in the healer's den from now on and we will begin our training each sunset."

ooc; rookkit is now an official medicine cat apprentice! huzzah!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rookkit's (Unusual) Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1