Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptySat 5 Dec 2020 - 1:21

Honeypaw paced around in the forest, kicking away sticks and stones in anger and frustration. Almost letting loose a scream, the ginger apprentice took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "Panicking is going to do you no good, Honeypaw. You know, maybe some Asylum cats aren't so bad after all!" Putting on a fake cheery voice, the apprentice instantly winced and slumped down after hearing herself say those words. "What in StarClan is WRONG with me? Those fox hearts are trying to take over our territory and I'm over here convincing myself that it isn't so bad, while two of my siblings are missing and my dad isn't even looking at me!" Growling softly and cracking yet another stick under her feet in frustration, Honeypaw sat back onto her haunches and sighed. Her head was being split into half. One half of it told her that she should trust them, while the other said that she shouldn't. Either way, Honeypaw couldn't believe that her own Clanmate had betrayed SkyClan to join the Asylum.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2984

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptySat 5 Dec 2020 - 9:09

A nightstriker had come to Dawnhawk with word that an apprentice had gone outside camp by herself. The white and gold tom had been lounging in the sunlight on a fairly large stump, thinking about how to execute his next few plans for this place when his messenger arrived. Not entirely worried about an apprentice but knowing he must keep order, Dawnhawk sighed lightly and got to his feet. After a luxurious stretch, he followed the nightstriker to Honeypaw's location. She was easy enough to find, as her external thoughts caught his ear quite quickly. Dawnhawk's eyes lit up and his tail-tip flickered back and forth when he saw that it was none other than Redfall's only daughter. How perfect.

"Fox-heart is a bit harsh, I think." He said to her softly as he approached. His face was calm and his movements toward her could almost be described as lazy. "Your lives are still fairly normal. You just have guards now. Didn't we have issues with foxes lately? I don't see any now." He stopped about half of a fox length away from her and sat down calmly. "Your father on the other paw has no excuse. Maybe don't worry too much though... he's always been very selfish and slow of mind." He paused for a moment before the practiced look of apology appeared on his face.

"That was actually very rude of me, I'm sorry. I should never talk poorly of someone's father in front of them even if it is true..." He mumbled the last bit. He smiled at her once more and dismissed his guards from him. He wouldn't need help if the apprentice of all cats decided to try to ruin his flawless face.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 17:50

The apprentice froze as she heard a familiar voice, whirling around to spot Dawnhawk behind her. Foxdung! His Asylum cats must have told him about me. Hissing under her breath, Honeypaw regarded him cautiously. "I suppose you've heard my comments then." Slowly moving closer towards the warrior, the apprentice halted suddenly as Dawnhawk started commenting about her father. "Even if it is true, you shouldn't talk to your Clanmates like that." Venom in her voice, Honeypaw stepped closer and closer towards the larger warrior, yellow-green eyes meeting blue ones. As he dismissed his guards, Honeypaw growled softly. "Why would you let them harm your own father? The deputy of your Clan!" SkyClan's deputy was badly hurt by the Asylum cats, and yet Dawnhawk was still by their side.

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 19:12

Dawnhawk watched as she approached him slowly and he wondered if she was trying to be intimidating? The slow walk some cats had when they knew they were untouchable? She was hissing and spitting and trying her best to look formidable. Dawnhawk didn't even bother to hide his emotions with her. He stood firm as she made an attempt to invade his space and he chuckled, revealing his pointed teeth as he stared down at her. Valiant effort little one... but we both now how a fight between the two of us would go. Though she was welcome to try. He wouldn't do anything to seriously injure her. There was no need.

"I assure you that your father never had anything good to say about me either, not even when I was just a kit. He's never liked me." Then she started spouting off about Bloodstrike. Again with this?? If she had been a warrior he would have cut her tongue out. He was sick of hearing it, especially when no one got their facts straight.

"My father attacked them first. No harm would have come to him, but he was selfish and worried only about his own pride rather than the safety of his clan. You all could have died. He was the only one that was allowed to stand, with no claws or teeth pressed to his throat, and he attacked anyway. I gave the order for them to stop before they could kill him, so I saved that prideful mouse-brained idiot from death." At this point his answer was almost rehearsed. He imagined he'd have a lot more cats he'd have to explain this to, but his patience for this was getting thin.

"Let's talk about why you're out here by yourself. Where is your mentor?"

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 22:56

Honeypaw listened carefully to what the warrior had to say. He has a point...I guess. Stepping back and sitting back onto her haunches, the ginger she-cat was stunned by Dawnhawk's next question. "My mentor is Redfall. He's...probably on a patrol or something." To be honest, Honeypaw never really knew where her father was. They were...rather distant. The only thing Honeypaw really wished for was that they were closer. "How long will they be here, Dawnhawk?" The apprentice suddenly asked. Some of the Asylum cats seemed nicer than certain others, but either way, Honeypaw still wasn't familiar with this lifestyle.

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 23:23

Dawnhawk raised an eyebrow at her mentioning Redfall was her mentor. Well... where was he? Why didn't he take his apprentice with him? He searched very carefully into Honeypaw's eyes for any sign of deceit. If he found it, or even suspected it, Dawnhawk would make Redfall regret leaving his apprentice and daughter unprotected. Maybe he'd leave her head in his nest as a warning to not do anything stupid. Alas... he detected no attempt at deceit. She honestly didn't know where he was. Your father is a deadbeat? Perfect. He relaxed, trusting his instinct that he would know if someone was lying to him or not.

"Well... I'm sorry he didn't take you with him. He is supposed to. I'll accompany you in his place if you'd like to go on a hunting patrol. I don't have anything better to do."

At her question of how long will the nightstrikers stay, Dawnhawk shrugged. "That depends entirely on you and the clan as a whole. They will leave when Skyclan behaves and we feel that they can be trusted. Cooperate and they will be gone sooner. Resist and they will be here to stay for quite some time."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 19:08

Honeypaw didn't quite believe that Dawnhawk was sorry. He didn't seem very sorry at all. Nevertheless, the apprentice didn't think he would want to harm her...at least, not lethally. Then again, I might just be walking into a trap of some sort. You never know. She would still have to be careful. "A patrol sounds...nice I guess. Could work on my skills. Lead the way?" Shrugging slightly and standing back up, the golden-ish apprentice scanned the nearby trees for any signs of other Nightstrikers, hoping that this patrol wouldn't be a trap to murder her.

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 20:08

Dawnhawk noted her caution and he chuckled at her. "Sweetheart," He began softly but not condescendingly. "If I wanted you dead I'd do it myself. You're alone, after all." And with that, he began to lead her through the forest. A mouse scampered by and his claws went straight for it, intent on ending it's life. It was an easy enough catch. His claws pinned it in place and his crushed it's skull in his jaws. He picked it up and buried it underneath the roots of a tree. Her turn. "He really doesn't talk to you or tell you where he is going?"

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Mon 7 Dec 2020 - 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 20:08

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) Mistpe10
A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)   A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk) Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting in the trees (Closed for Dawnhawk)
Page 1 of 1