Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 423

The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 3:03

Pinekit was looking at the camp from inside the Nursery, Looking at the warriors doing warrior stuff, While it annoyed him, He really needed to be honest to himself, He was bored out of his mind He was awake early, Earlier than he liked, No other kits seemed awake!, It was cold!, It was Torture!, He had no one to talk to, But while he was looking outside, He noticed a cat! someone to talk to! His boredom could be quenched for.. At least a few minutes!, He walked out and decided to talk to the cat "Hello!! I'm Pinekit, Who are you?"

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Last edited by Zeeps 'N' Stars on Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 6:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 17:21

The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) Robinpatch-Fullbody-1
Robinpatch
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

Robinpatch had busied himself since sunup. He hadn't been able to sleep very much the night prior but weirdly enough still had energy to perform his duties. In fact, it seemed like he had even more energy than other days. He should probably take this as a sign to start the day earlier.

Right after having helped add more padding to the nests in the warrior's den so they could keep warm, the large tom left the den with a slight shiver from the cold that hit him. He huffed and surveyed the clearing for any place he may be needed next. He should probably go on a patrol or something but he wanted to tidy the camp's dens and make them more comfortable to sleep in since leaf-bare was right around the corner. He was dreading leaf-bare really. He'd never been a fan of the cold.

After a few moments of consideration, Robin finally decided on checking on the nursery's residents. If any of the queens or kits needed something, he wanted to provide them with it. With his mind set, the warrior padded over to said den with haste, however, the large calico warrior was stopped just outside his destination by a kit. Was he talking to him? Probably. He decided to delay his duties to see what the youngster was up to.

"Hey there kiddo. You said your name is Pinekit? Name's Robinpatch. Pleasure to meet ya kid." he rumbled warmly as he plopped down onto the cold ground. He was a rather tall tom so he usually needed to sit if he wanted to have a prolonged conversation with a kit or a young apprentice. "You been up to something? Rather cold to be out here just moseying around." he inquired with a lifted brow.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 4:58

Pinekit was Delighted that the warrior was talking to him!, He was glad to have some Conversation "Nice to meet you too!" Pinekit said, The kit was excited to have the warrior talk to him. "Oh, I'm just bored, I got up way earlier than I'd like, heh.. Soo, What'cha doin'?" He asked excitedly, He'd love to hear what an early morning of a warrior sounds like!

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 19:38

Robinpatch

Waking up early on accident? 'Sounds familiar.' he silently mused. "I've been there too kid. Although, can't really complain since I've gotten more energy from my lack of rest." He chuckled then rolled his shoulders when he felt a dull ache begin to arise. He was getting too old for this amount of cold. Starclan save this old bag of bones...

"What've I been doing? Well, today's been one of my slower days unfortunately. Haven't done anything worth tellin' ya about." He was aware of what the young tom was wondering about. Kits were usually curious about what their future entailed. "Don't get discouraged kiddo. This ain't a regular occurrence. I guess the morning patrols are something to look forward to. Strolling through the territory and goin' around marking the borders. If we've got energy to spare, we go hunting until we decide to go back." he explained, tail wrapping around his paws to warm them up while he sat there.

Robinpatch nodded at the tom-kit. "You lookin' forward to being an apprentice? You've got a lot of work and learning ahead of ya kid. You prepared?"

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 2:24

He heard the Warrior speak, Excited, But Robinpatch's morning was similar to his own, The talk of the Patrols was getting him Excited! he paid no attention to the feeling of how he might ache during training, as the beauty of the early mornings everyday filled his head, he almost missed Robinpatch asking him if he felt he would be ready for apprentice-ship "I'm very excited!, I'm sure I can handle it!" He said, His eyes glistened with excitement!, He remembered how close it all was! Training! Hunting! He would be doing those very soon! And he was SURE he was ready.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 5:30

Robinpatch

Amusement crinkled the older tom's eyes as he listened to the kit's excited bursts. A whisper of a smile made it's way onto his maw and he let out a chortle. "Glad to see the youth of Riverclan still as eager as ever. Your confidence will get ya far kid but don't forget to keep that head of yours outta the clouds. The clearer your head, the better chances ya got at success. Take it from an old tom like me. My life's been a rocky path all throughout due to my naïve nature in my early days. I've learned my lesson the hard way and if I can prevent someone else from going through what I have then I'll take it as a sign that my life's finally on the right path."

The calico-colored tom huffed then nudged the tom-kit with a lighthearted look in his eyes. Now wasn't the time to revisit his past mistakes. He wasn't going to spill his life's woes onto a young cat like Pinekit. Tsk. "That's enough of the serious stuff. Now tell me, Pinekit, have you ever tried out some of the moves I know the apprentices and warriors show off once in a while? Never hurts to get ahead of the game."

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 6:13

Pinekit heard the warrior speak about keeping his head out of the clouds, But that's knowledge he'll remember in a fight, Pinekit nodded in understanding as Robinpatch finished his sentence, With the soft nudge and the look in the warriors eyes ensured him it was all lighthearted, Then Robinpatch said something that intrigued the young tom. "Do I ever! He exclaimed, His eyes widened with Excitement, A move he could try to learn before he was an apprentice? He'd take this opportunity with pride!

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)   The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coniferous trees and the Deciduous trees (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: