Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do you like to roleplay?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wisteriadew

Wisteriadew

Number of posts : 1

Do you like to roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like to roleplay?   Do you like to roleplay? EmptySun 22 Nov 2020 - 12:56

Forum sites are kind of hard to roleplay on not gonna lie and roblox is messy, so I wanted to introduce this site to you guys I think you'll love.

It's called Catpawisland.com
A chatlands site where you create an avatar and you can go into rooms. Create clans (or for wolfhome.com you can create pakcs). The site has been up since 1999 and is honestly the best online roleplaying sites I have ever seen. (Especially for those who do descriptive rp with terms and such)
Right now the creator of the site is doing a big remodeling, tho it's not the best for mobile devices rn (only for computer or if you have a browser with flash) however with the new updates they'll be adding more plus making it mobile friendly soon. So I hope you guys give it a try. There's no advertisement for the sites so it's been getting inactive since the 6+ years that I've been on it and I wanna see it thrive again. Please check it out if you like to roleplay or just chat around
Back to top Go down

Do you like to roleplay?
Page 1 of 1