Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dragon roleplay

Go down 
+3
bunjamin
Dimmeh
Clover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 17:57

Dragon roleplay Fantas11
(Ignore the person)

The green forest light shines beautifully on your scales as you walk through the forest. The fairies dance about the forest and your feet as little glowing lights. Suddenly the forest goes dark and you can't see anything. The you hear a voice, it was barley audible but it sent a shiver down your scaly spine.

"The day winter turns to summer, the young ones shall mark the rise of two empires.
It shall be on the day that the sun turns dark, two siblings shall bring the downfall of two kingdoms and a shift in power.
When the first one is reborn, the sky turns red.
When the moment comes that one becomes many and many becomes one, rocks will rain from the sky, and the rise of two empires.
As soon as lightning strikes twice, when the moment comes that impurity is born, the lost one shall bring bloodshed of blue blood and a cursed age.
It shall be then, when wolves howl together, that a dry rain descends upon us.
Once the world becomes shrouded in shadows, as myth becomes truth, air turns to dust, a sudden death shall mark the destruction of light.
Upon the day what is false seems real, a dragon clad in brown shall usher forth an eternal night and an age of pain.
Once the seas turn to ice, the false leader shall mark depravity.
When the day comes that the sister becomes the mother, comes a day when the moon turns blue.
The day stars fall from the sky, a contract shall mark the destruction of culture and the dawn of evil.
When the time comes that rivers run salty, a fall shall cause a country's new rise.
When the moment comes that the evil one reveals himself, a broken heart shall cause new aggressions and an eternal night.
The day ash rains from the sky, a duel shall bring new aggressions.
When the time comes that rocks will rain from the sky, a broken promise shall mark the destruction of nature and the downfall of two kingdoms.
Once the sky turns a different blue, it shall be on the day that mountains move and rivers shiver.
When the day comes that the mountain shrinks, a suspicious death shall usher forth a country's new rise and a rise of a new ruler.
It shall be then, when white smoke rises, the day myth becomes truth,
When the moment comes that the sky burns with fire, an unfortunate incident shall mark an age of fear and darkness.
Once the rivers turn green, two siblings shall usher forth an age of hunger and the downfall of two kingdoms.
Once the winds show their true power, comes a day when trees shed their leaves.
As soon as fire burns blue, a broken promise shall cause a change of leadership and the end of a glorious reign.
When rivers run dry, t shall be on the day that snow and thunder collide, the lost one shall usher forth an age of hatred and the end of peace.
The day the air turns white and gray, the false leader shall bring forth the rise of a new evil.
When the time comes that summer ends, a fall shall mark depravity and an age of hunger.
There comes a day when clouds roar with fury, as silver turns to gold, it shall be then, when the wind freezes water.
There comes a day when the rain returns, it shall be on the day that the day is longest.
As soon as air turns to fire, the chosen ones shall mark an era of peace and the restoration of balance.
It shall be then, when the day is longest, on the day that mountains move and rivers shiver.
When stars fall from the sky, The chosen ones shall bring back the light

Suddenly you could just barley see. You unfurled your glittering wings and took to the sky. You could see Queen Sirath's castle in the distance and see it was on fire.
Dragon roleplay 787747-diablo-2-wallpaper

You flew as fast as you could to the queen's castle but soon found out you were going no where. Suddenly a bright white light enveloped you and the next thing you knew you were back in the forest where you started. You opened your eyes to see many others in the clearing, all asleep. You shot up and ran over at once, once you realized who was in the middle. It was Queen Sirath..

Dragon roleplay 82d00c12

You grew enraged as you saw your faithful queen's condition. She was injured badly. You growled as she lifted her head her scales and blood glittering in the dark dim light and her feathery wings were singed badly. "Queen Sirath.. Who did this to you..?" You asked her. She smiled weakly. "My loyal subjects, and dear dragons.. You a-are the chosen o-ones.. You must journey to my far away castle and defeat Ninarth Destroyer of Life, my brother.. He keeps our youngest sister, Vita, h-hostage.. You must free her and defeat Ninarth.. I am counting on you lot.. Please.. Do not fail me.. Alas, it i-is not your time to defeat Ninarth.. So with my remaining strength I will put us all asleep and cast a spell on this forest so no one but the chosen ones are allowed inside the enchanted forest as to keep you all safe.. There is a chance my young dragons that I will not survive this.. And before you protest I must tell you only one of you will be able to rule my kingdom, but all of you must remain close as to keep it the way it was originally, peaceful.. Now let us sleep.." Queen Sirath closed her eyes and her body began to glow in a bright light, and your eyelids started to feel heavy. You tried to cry out for her to stop but them your eyes closed and everything went black. The next thing you knew your eyes were opening..

Alright so this is my new alternate role-play with Dragons!! That piece you just read was the intro and I think it would make a good book dont you? Anyways if you wanna play just fill out this form and once there are enough role-players then I'll start! Also I will be role-playing as all the evil characters and suck as well as the royals also later on I will have a poll for which dragon gets to be the ruler and you guys get to vote once they take back the kingdom there will be more troubles ahead so don't despair if you think it'll end early!

Code:
Name:
Title:
Picture:
Personality:

Example:

Name: Stirria
Title: Stirria The Fierce
Picture: Dragon roleplay Amazin10
Personality: Stirria is a fiery, fierce dragon who is extremely loyal to Queen Sirath. She doesn't take nothing from nobody no matter who they are. Usually she is really friendly but in battle she is a force not to be reckoned with. She has a soft spot for eggs and hatchlings.
Past(time before put to sleep): TBA

Dragons:
Stirria The Fierce
Uiragn The Vicious
Malleyc The Youthful
Nefari the Ruthless
Atsilo the Watcher
Licthor the Mercenary
Folkvardr The Undead

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:

Last edited by Cloverpool on Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 8:44; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 18:04

Name: Uiragn
Title: Uiragn the Vicious
Picture:
Dragon roleplay Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9XDBjgMPMQQsbbmPvJ-OqtetwD_DS4v4_xgPX7Ua1v48c9Mdw

Personality: He is quite protective, and often sharp-tongued. He's sly and vicious in battle, and is loyal to Queen Sirath.
Past (time before put to sleep): TBA

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 18:15

Name: Malleyc (Yes, I just did Malec reference, face it)
Title: Malleyc The Youthful
Picture: Dragon roleplay Latest10
Personality: A wonderous free-thinker, whose smarts are often put to doubt. He is friendly but can often fall into moments when he becomes dark and closed. He is otherwise kind and childish, and loyal to Queen Sirath
Past(time before put to sleep): TBA

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 18:53

Added~

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 21:00

Name: Nefari
Title: Nefari the Ruthless
Picture: Dragon roleplay B5e5e0fbf319f1a3876bd745a3791866-d478acc
Personality: As her title says, ruthless. She is loyal to Queen Sirath to the end, and will not hesitate to kill in her honour. She is cold, intelligent, sharp - tounged, serious and unfriendly.
Past(time before put to sleep): N/A

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Dragon roleplay Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 21:10

Added~

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 16:12

bump

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 20:06

Name: Atsilo
Title: Atsilo the Watcher
Picture:Dragon roleplay 64
Personality: He isn't exactly timid, but due to his realatively small statue he seems to be servile to those of authority and bigger dragons who treat him well. He can sometimes appear to be less civilized, and will often make the same motions as a wild animal, and this is included in how he fights. He doesn't fight fair, strangling, biting, and doing whatever he can to cause the most damage. However, this is often out of fear, not any inclination to cruelty. He stays to the sidelines during social situations, content to think alone. But if someone were to talk to him, he would gladly have a small conversation.
Past: Atsilo was raised in a small hunting village and learned early on to take care of himself, as well as to be wary of strangers. Being short made him an easy target for bullies, but soon learned to fly well before the other dragon hatchlings. With this solitude he often hunted for his family, and he became addicted to this time alone. But once he reached a certain age, he was forced out of his childhood home and had to survive alone in the wilderness, where he became even more reclusive. Soon, however, he came across another village and settled close by and came into town every week or so to sell what he hunted. It was there that he was recruited for a rouge militant group posing as a branch of the kingdom's army. Right before his first battle against a group of "rebels"(the real army), however, he became disenfranchised and deserted. His former squadron was decimated, and he retreated his home farther into the wilderness.

In the events before the sleeping period, he had gone hunting for himself when he heard the voice. After that was what was said in the prologue.

oh wow i did NOT mean to write that much.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptyFri 23 Sep 2016 - 21:29

No no its good tho his story and everything it was nice to get to know him

Added~

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 13:24

Name: Licthor
Title: Licthor the Mercenary
Picture: Dragon roleplay 46c3218b8dbc9f370b735863d99581de
Personality: As his title suggests, he isn't strong with morals. He could care less about most things. Licthor won't take sides unless he feels like it would benefit him.
Past(time before put to sleep): Before he was put to sleep, Licthor spent his time in lesser creatures business. Lichtor was born into a bloodline of soliders that either won or didn't come back. He decided to carry on this and fought for the Queen until he was blamed for a horrible defeat, thought to have told the enemy and was driven out by his own soldiers, later to inform the higher ups that he had betrayed them and was killed for it. After that he took to a different path of life, serving creatures that he could easily kill. He would fight in their wars for the sake of a new thing to his name, and more territory for himself. He has an impressive hoard but didn't consider using it to attract a mate or anything like that. His alliance with many different creatures gave him an advantage over others and without knowing, he united some. Soon was known as just the Mercenary, this was indeed an insult and he had no problem with being called it. They told stories about how he lurked in old battlefields guarding the dead until the next day and if they interrupted that he would make them go with the dead as well to keep them inside. This was entirely false but he could be seen lingering for a bit after battles. For this he was known as the Guardian which he dismissed as a hatchling's name.

When he had heard the voice he was far too curious to not go, he had no reason to resist anyways.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 18:29

OOC: I'm finally getting back some free time and I'm really interested in this rp, so here it is!!! I dunno if thind of dragon will be accepted though... Also sorry for the long app...I didn't meant it to be this long at first, I swear, but my muse went crazy

Name: Folkvardr

Title: The Undead

Picture:
Dragon roleplay Sindragosa_Roar_Cinematic

Personality: In the past, Folkvardr found himself having some heavily contrasting personalities thanks to what he had to endure. However, after he took the decision of leave that behind he became heavily neutral and emotionless. He pays no attention to the fight between good and evil anymore, and if given the choice, he would silently look from afar instead of getting involved, as, in his eyes, he already fought his battles and really sees little to no reason to fighting the battles of someone else. Though he has some inclination towards the good, as he clearly prefers it over evil, he won’t defend it unless he finds an actual reason behind such actions. He will behave in a good manner around those he comes to consider his allies, and would never betray them unless his own life is put on the line (As he can indeed be re-killed, he simply isn’t able to die from illness or natural death anymore). If someone hurts him he will hurt them back, and in need he will tend to completely ignore them. He doesn’t wishes any ill for those he doesn’t know, but will neither fight for them nor make sacrifices if any evil falls upon them. He may attack an unarmed foe if he feels it necessary. He will not kill, but may harm an innocent. He may use torture to extract information, but never for pleasure. He will never kill for pleasure, only in self-defense or in the defense of others. He may use poison as long as there is an overwhelming need. He will help those in need if it is in his best interest and works well alone or in a group. He responds well to higher authority until that authority attempts to use the law to hamper his ability to pursue his own self-interest. He will follow the law unless breaking it is in his best interest and he's reasonably sure that he will not be caught. He rarely speaks at all, as he has no interest to join in senseless discussions or chit-chat, to the point where no few dragons though he was completely mute. However, when he does, his deep voice reflects his experience and age, and the things he says are usually fairly important and straight to the point. He never repeats himself, so listening to him is always wise. In fewer words, he can be described as a true neutral dragon.

Past(time before put to sleep): Many years ago, Folkvardr was known as “The Guardian” or “The Defender”. Wherever there was trouble or anyone in need of help, he went without thinking it twice. He never told a lie and never harmed any innocent, his goal in life being bringing joy to the life of the ones around him and punish the wrongdoers by taking them to justice. His reputation was well known and he was loved everywhere he went, but regardless of the temptations he never allowed the fame to get to his head, staying humble and righteous. However, during his travels he also made some enemies, as there was always that shady someone that saw him as a threat or an obstacle to their not so pure deals. One time he met a traveling group of dragons, and he soon became friends with them. They shared many nights telling stories of their past, whether it was a pleasure flight or a tale from the warrior of how he captured a certain villain, years flew by as they became a recognized team of guardians across many lands. However the tale that had such a happy setting was destined to a terrible ending before it even started, as one night, during his sleep, Folkvardr was murdered in cold blood by the same dragons that he had come to consider almost a second family, the group of traitors that had decided to band against him and earn their trust to stab him in the back when he least expected it, and then abandon his body, letting it rot unceremoniously under the sun. The why or how is unclear even for him, but after a long time, when most of the flesh that once covered his bones was gone and he was nearly forgotten, he woke from the dream that for many was eternal. The once lifeless body glowed blue, the unnatural glow enough to make the bravest shrink in fear, as he opened his long wings, with the thin layer skin that once covered them reduced to barely rags, he took flight with the same magic that brought him back to the world of the living. With dark feelings he never had before, he chased the ones that once killed him, and took his rightful revenge, on by one, all of them met their fate by his own claws and flames. However, as soon as his only purpose was fulfilled, he was left with nothing but an empty fate of his own and a heavily damaged personality thanks to his actions. Two paths were presented before him, one of light, the other of shadows, but he decided to take none, walking down the uncertain path between the two that most creatures wouldn’t even see, leaving behind both right and wrong, his old selves, both the loved warrior and revengeful murderer, left in the back of his mind to rot on their own, like he had done for so long under the sun of that lonely place.
Sensible to magic, as he was sustained by it, he had no trouble on hearing the voice, letting his claws carry him to it, just like they had carried him from place to place for the many years he had spent as nothing but an undead wanderer without a place to call home, nor a fate.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 16:58

When will we begin the roleplay?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 8:44

Added~ We will begin later today hopefully, I was gone for a while because I was grounded and school But I'm back now.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 10:50

Last bump before I start the role play topic

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 13:38

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon roleplay   Dragon roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down