Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peer Counseling [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3040

Peer Counseling [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Peer Counseling [Closed]   Peer Counseling [Closed] EmptyTue 3 Nov 2020 - 22:38

Bloodstrike had thought over and over what he should do. It was a problem that had yet to be addressed by both the former leader and the former deputy, but to do nothing about it and let it slide... it wouldn't be a good idea. He had found himself in a difficult position already, but it was a burden that for now he happily carried. He sat next tot he fresh-kill pile for nearly an hour, waiting to spot the two toms he wanted to speak with. He would pull them both away from the camp and speak to them in private, but his decision had been made. Unless Wolfstar decided to overrule his authority, this is how things were going to be. Should Wolfstar decide on a different course of action than what Bloodstrike wanted to take with these two, he would accept the override gracefully and think no more on it.

Finally, he spotted Wrenspring and Redfall. They had appeared at the edges of the camp at a similar time to each other, and he had to wonder if this was coincidence or if they had planned this together in order to avoid one another. Bloodstrike knew they had fought foxes.... more or less together at one point. He had been there too. That said, Bloodstrike wasn't Spottedstar. He had absolutely zero interest in testing his clan mates and was far more interested with results and straight answers. He would absolutely refuse to repeat the mistakes of the past leadership and make Skyclan as strong as possible. After this little meeting with Redfall and Wrenspring, he would need to make an appointment with Wolfstar about other plans he had in the works. If Skyclan remained weak, it would not be due to Bloodstrike's lack of effort to make things better.

"Wrenspring, Redfall!" Bloodstrike called to each of them in turn to get their attention. "I would like to speak with you both in private. Follow me please." Bloodstrike got to his feet and turned away, intending to lead them into the forest a bit away from the prying eyes and curious ears of other clan mates.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peer Counseling [Closed]   Peer Counseling [Closed] EmptySat 7 Nov 2020 - 0:30

At the call, the tom's ears twitched and he glanced up to see the new deputy seeking out him and Redfall. Perhaps there was a tasked to be assigned or a patrol that needed the attention of warriors. Regardless, Wrenspring padded over. Admittedly, it was strange to have the younger cat organizing patrols and filling the spot that Wolfcall's paws once had touched. But he was a cat of dedication and code, even the strange twinge of his pelt wouldn't sway him from the sworn duty of a warrior. Trotting after the dark tabby, the tom finally stopped and stood across from where the deputy had wondered, not far from camp, "What's going on, Bloodstrike? What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peer Counseling [Closed]   Peer Counseling [Closed] EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020 - 8:34

Redfall made no move to hide his resentment towards Bloodstrike. He'd trained the younger tom as a kit. And now that tom was deputy. Redfall knew he'd never get the position after leaving SkyClan, but why not Wrenspring? Bloodstrike was making use of his position in no time, by bossing around every cat in the camp. The ginger tom followed Wrenspring with a stonefaced expression. He didn't say anything and just stood there. Thanks for that. Now everyone in the camp is going to wonder what this is. And I don't even know. Why would he bring Wrenspring and I together to do something out of all cats? He was going to give Bloodstrike the silent treatment but now spoke up. "Maybe next time don't announce it across camp. You do realize everyone's going to be curious about this, or was that your intention?"
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3040

PostSubject: Re: Peer Counseling [Closed]   Peer Counseling [Closed] EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020 - 11:46

Bloodstrike watched as the two toms he wanted to speak with approached him. Wrenspring, as professional as ever... and Redfall whom Bloodstrike already knew to have a short fuse reacting the way he expected him to. Resentment. Honestly, Bloodstrike completely understood that. He wasn't sure how thrilled he'd be if a cat he knew since a cat when he had already been a seasoned warrior climbed the ranks faster than he did. Bloodstrike didn't intend to throw his weight around as a newly made deputy, as he knew that it wasn't just Redfall getting used to the change in authority. He would be as gentle as he could be and only really set his paw down when he had to.

"If anyone asks you what I want to talk to you about, one, I would be very surprised and two, you tell them it's none of their business." And that was that. Bloodstrike then looked at Wrenspring to include him in the rest of the conversation.

"I personally think it is unrealistic to train a bunch of cats to be warriors, throw them all in one spot their entire lives and not have a brawl break out once in awhile. I didn't care why you two fought when it happened and to be frank, I don't care now. However, as deputy, I have to tell you that it obviously can't keep happening. It's my job to organize patrols and believe me I intend to change up patrols so that they are balanced between the number of warriors in each patrol as well as limiting the amount of time a patrol passes through one area before another one does as much as possible." He paused for a moment to let them digest this information before he continued.

"The reason I called you two over is because I have my new position and the responsibilities that come with it. I want to know if whatever happened between the two of you is something that can be overcome and I can put you two on patrols together, or do I need to keep you on separate schedules?" He looked at them both for a moment before he reclined onto his haunches. He kept his expression as emotionless as possible.

"If either of you wants to say why the fighting happened in the first place, I will listen. But if both of you want bygones to be bygones, I am fine with that as well."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peer Counseling [Closed]   Peer Counseling [Closed] EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020 - 21:17

Tension crackled through the air as Redfall piped up. The other warrior's voice made his pelt prickle uneasily. There was a brief flicker of a thought, where he once considered how Bloodstrike himself had challenged the authority of their previous leader. Perhaps the current deputy and his former friend shared common traits, despite being cats whose paws were set on entirely different paths. His tail tip twitched slightly as he simply waited for the confrontation to be over. Wrenspring didn't seek to question but merely listen to whatever Bloodstrike wished to inquire about.

Thankfully, the deputy seemed to the point in his desires. Ah, so that's what this was about. His pelt itched uneasily at the idea that other cats might see him unfit for a patrol with any clanmate, even if that was Redfall. Out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a flicker of the other tom's russet pelt. Not a moment had passed where he felt more lax in the presence of the other tom. It felt like at any second Redfall could lash out. His former friend had always been the more stoic type and slow to show any emotion. But his duties didn't change, no matter previous squabbles or the memory of scars that laced his scruffy pelt.

"I would never harm a clanmate, Bloodstrike, nor to I see any point in starting fights." Wrenspring vowed, meeting the younger tom's gaze as his eyes shown with honesty. Then his eyes flickered to the other warrior next to him as he finished his sentiment, "Wherever you need me, my paws will be. The rest is up to you, Redfall." It was the first he'd spoken to the other tom in moons and the name felt raw on his tongue. But the warrior felt satisfied in his words, offering a finate nod and leaving the others to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peer Counseling [Closed]   Peer Counseling [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Peer Counseling [Closed]
Page 1 of 1