Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

light my candle [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

light my candle [closed] Empty
PostSubject: light my candle [closed]   light my candle [closed] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 1:06 am

It had been quite the journey for the cream-pelted she-cat, but she specifically ignored the slight twinge of an ache in her paws as she padded alongside the rancid Thunderpath, now used to that awful scent. The scent markers left behind by other cats were hard to miss, and the she-cat was aware that if she strayed too far, she might face the claws and teeth of one of the Clan cats. Not that she couldn't handle them- that wouldn't be an issue, truly- but she wanted to meet them, not fight them. Her goal was to make friends, was it not? Eris chuckled a bit, shaking her head as she walked along. Monsters raced by, ruffling her fur as they went, but she didn't flinch, nor did she both moving from her position on the side of the asphalt. They came awfully close at times, but she ignored it- focusing more on the little stream that flowed nearby, and the territory to her left that smelled almost... rotten. It was the dead of night, but surely someone had to be awake... right?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: light my candle [closed]   light my candle [closed] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 6:00 am

Willowbreeze darted across the ground, dirt flying up where her paws had just been.  She hadn't been to ShadowClan territory much, only the times she had visited Vinetail.  Taking the route she usually took, she skirted Fourtrees.  There was only half the leaves on the gigantic oaks, and the rest were lying crumpled on the ground.  All had changed color in preparation of the coming leaf-bare.  She kept padding along, the chilly night air reaching deep beneath her fur.  Running faster to warm her up, she came up to a small stream by the Thunderpath.  She stopped to take a breath, suddenly aware of a cat sitting near by.  Their scent was unfamiliar, so she took on the defensive, crouching to see what they would do.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: light my candle [closed]   light my candle [closed] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 3:53 pm

The rustling of fallen leaves nearby immediately caused Eris's ears to perk up, her attention effectively grabbed. After a few quiet moments, she made the calculated decision to cross the Thunderpath, waiting for a lull in the traffic before darting across quickly. When she reached the other side, the form of a blue-grey she-cat crouched among the fallen leaves, painted in shades of amber and gold. She was clearly not from the other side of the Thunderpath, as she smelled faintly of fish rather than the odd, certainly rancid stench she'd pick up from ShadowClan's territory.

With an almost too-kind smile, she stepped forward, approaching the she-cat slowly so she knew that there was certainly no threat to be found here. "You can stand up, I've got no intentions to hurt you. I'm Eris... What might your name be, if you don't mind my inquiring?" Somehow, her tired voice seemed soft, almost gentle in nature. If it weren't for the fact that she could bend it to her will, one might say it reflected her personality. Eris's soft, cream-colored pelt reflected the moonlight above them, soft patches of grey and brown dotting her features. Blue eyes stared down at the other she-cat as she waited for a response, an icy gaze that felt welcoming... almost.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: light my candle [closed]   light my candle [closed] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 2:34 am

Willowbreeze let herself relax.  She had to calm herself down, but her nerves felt so jumpy from everything that had happened that night.  Taking a deep breath, she looked up at the cat.  
"My name's Willowbreeze," she said, answering the other cat's question.  She could tell by their scent that they weren't a Clan cat.  "What's your name," she asked, "and why are you here?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: light my candle [closed]   light my candle [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

light my candle [closed]
Page 1 of 1