Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beliefs - open posting!

Go down 
+2
Mamenchisaurus
Stormy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Beliefs - open posting! Empty
PostSubject: Beliefs - open posting!   Beliefs - open posting! EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 11:38

Most warriors believe in StarClan; some hold them higher than most, others recognize the flawed nature of the deceased, whilst others lack the belief of starry ancestors entirely. Where do your cats fit in?

Stormkit- As a kit, Storm believed StarClan could do no harm. They were kind, perfect, sympathetic, understanding guardian angels. They never acted without reason and when she first witnessed a death (Falconwing), she reasoned that it was for a grander purpose.

Stormpaw (younger)- As a young, eager to please apprentice, she held up her firm belief in her ancestors and their good intentions. This showed clearly as she considered every option based on what she perceived StarClan would appreciate. Her firm belief helped her accept Mistwalker's death. When Torrentstar and Thornstar's relationship was revealed, Stormpaw was appalled. When she learned that she was half-Clan (as she didn't know she was adopted), she was even more stunned. She begun to hate herself, as she was the result of a broken code and therefore a mistake in the eyes of StarClan.

Stormpaw (older)- Dacedream's death was the final blow. StarClan had murdered her, and so StarClan was dead in her eyes. However, she did start believing in her own ancestral Clan; MoonClan. The moon was a symbol of peace, and the moon, not the stars, was covered when fighting broke the sacred full moon truce. Mothermouth held the Moonstone, not the Starstone. Cats like Dacedream, Finchstar, Falconwing, Coniferpaw, Beartooth and any cat of a pure heart and intentions went to MoonClan, to fondly gaze down and shine a beam of peace onto those they left behind.

Downkit- StarClan exist, cool.

Downpaw (younger)- StarClan exist, Finchstar seems to trust them.

Downpaw (older)- StarClan exist, not cool. They are BadTM

Downtuft- StarClan have hurt many cats he cared for. They are divided, some are good, some are bad, some need to move on, and some need to remember what it feels like to live.

Softkit- StarClan are good cats. Flawed, but good cats.

Softpaw (younger)- StarClan cats, however flawed they are, are very wise and compassionate!

Softpaw (older) StarClan have no control over our lives. Some mean well, while others do not. StarClan are heavily divided, not unified as she once thought, but good cats still live there.

Softbreeze- StarClan make stupid choices, further proving their flaws. She will fight StarClan if they are wrong and won't cow down to their 'authority'. They are just cats as well, packed with flaws, some more so than others, but all flawed. StarClan is not evil, but they are not pure saints either. Times have changed and with the Righteous Few, StarClan's many faults are obvious. They had their chance to live.[/color][/color]

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Beliefs - open posting!   Beliefs - open posting! EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 19:43

Heronkit: StarClan is where all the good cats are.

Heronpaw (younger): StarClan is still where all the good cats are.

Heronpaw (older): StarClan is still where all the good cats are. In fact, they are the only ones who can really tell me that I am doing the wrong thing for rebelling that day.

Heronflight: StarClan affects us less than most cats think. They definitely exist, and they are definitely good cats, but they aren't always there when we need them.

Heronflight (StarClan): StarClan is mostly good, with outliers. But the truth is that even through all of these prophecies and jargon that StarClan gives you, it's all so the cats below forge their path to success. But even so, they try their best to guide the cats to prosperity.

Wrenkit: worship

Wrenpaw (younger): worship

Wrenpaw (older): worship

Wrenbreeze: w o r s h i p

Wrenbreeze (StarClan): You should not always worship the StarClan cats here. Every cat is flawed, and they were just as flawed in life as they are now.

Shrikekit: StarClan is good.

Shrikepaw (younger): StarClan is good.

Shrikepaw (older): StarClan is still good. I don't think my family is blessed by them, though.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Beliefs - open posting! Image10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Beliefs - open posting!   Beliefs - open posting! EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 20:12

Batbite: Overall, she's conflicted on them. She doesn't believe they're truly divine, and thinks they should probably have less power than they do. At the end of the day, cats are cats, and their flaws aren't going to disappear when they die - and she still feels the clans learned nothing from the Righteous Few. Something she's never told anyone, however, is that due to her wavering faith and criticism of the stars, she believes they'll turn her away, meaning she'll never see the loved ones she's lost again.

Zinnia: Recognizes their presence and power, though her personal faith remains the one she was raised with. It's hard to deny the existence and power of cats that sent a plague down on you, after all. She does, privately, hold the belief that their interference perhaps does more harm than good, but that's not something she'll share with anyone else unless asked directly.

Flashpaw: "They're dead for a reason. Why should we listen to them over ourselves?"

Laurelkit: She believes that they're good, at least mostly, from the stories she's heard.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Beliefs - open posting!   Beliefs - open posting! EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 20:19

Spotkit Whats Starclan?

Spotpaw (young apprentice) Starclan is pretty neat

Spotpaw(older apprentice) Starclan can't do everything. Its not their fault life happens

Spotlake Starclan is flawed but they are good and cats should believe in Starclan for comfort but shouldn't rely on them too much

Nightkit Starclan cool

Nightpaw (young) Starclan cool

Nightpaw (older) Starclan kinda scary

Nightwolf Starclan kinda scary but also cool

Quailkit So why is there a Starclan

Quailpaw (young) Starclan isn't real these cats are just crazy

Quailpaw (old) Ok now I think my clanmates are just insane
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Beliefs - open posting!   Beliefs - open posting! EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 23:41

Pebblekit: "STARCLANS is AMAZINGS theys cans dos ANYTHINGS."

Pebblepaw (young/now): "Starclans is stills greats ands its fulls of greats cats."

Violetkit: "Can Starclan stop me from leaving camp? Probably, which is why that code is there." proceeds to teach her feather the importance of starclan and the code

Violetpaw (young/now): "Starclan keeps me safe, I can't leave the territory. I can't tresspass. That's dangerous." "Starclan keeps me safe, I can't leave the territory." "Starclan keeps me safe, I can't leave the territory." "Starclan keeps me safe, I can't leave the territory.""Starclan keeps me safe, I can't leave the territory." "Starclan keeps me safe, I can't leave the territory."

Needle (kit age): "Why does a star have a clan? Also what's a clan? Also why are other cats so annoying? This topic is so boring, can we change it? WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE??? I WILL PUNHC YOU!!!!" (punch is spelt wrong on purpose.)
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Beliefs - open posting!   Beliefs - open posting! EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 15:55

Ravenkit: StarClan is wise and keeps the forest safe! They do cool things in the stories, too.
Ravenpaw: StarClan is stuck in the past and refuses to change with the rest of the forest.
Raventail: StarClan cares more about their traditions than the Clans’ wellbeing; aside from the cats he knows, they are not to be trusted.

Snowkit: StarClan is all-powerful; though strict and sort of boring, they deserve respect.
Snowpaw: StarClan is all-powerful and terrifying
Snowflight: StarClan should be feared and obeyed at all costs (mostly because they might start killing off cats again otherwise). but he won’t tell on you if you break the code because,, maybe they weren’t looking,,,

Thrushkit: StarClan sounds scary, but she’s reserving judgment until she knows more.
Thrushpaw: StarClan, like any Clan, is made up of good and bad cats with good and bad ideas, and shouldn’t be followed or disregarded blindly.
Thrushnose: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Emberkit: StarClan is just another set of rules to learn; beyond that, he’s not sure what to think of them, or what they think of him.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beliefs - open posting!   Beliefs - open posting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beliefs - open posting!