Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a new warrior for windclan

Go down 
+3
Fallensnow
redpelt
~Rose blue~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 18:31

OCC: This is roses friend i love you

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 20:31

Wolfpaw sniffed the air,catching Shadowclan scent.He recognized the scent from gathering herbs near the border.He saw his mother(Dun forget hes like Cinderpelt.He instead has memory of the past when he reincarnated.)with Redpelt and nearly screeched in horror.He ran over to the warriors."What in Starclans name do you think your doing Rosethorn?He's from Shadowclan!He might be spying!And as for YOU!" He whipped around to Redpelt."What are you even doing?Does Jaystar even know?And if so,that either means he's gone soft,which is impossible,or your spying!And if your a warrior,you PLEDGED alliegence to Shadowclan!By doing this,you go against your loyalty,Starclan,and you betrayed your friends,traitor!"Wolfpaw screeched at them,bristling.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 20:53

"calm down wolfpaw" she said "just wait for swiftstar"

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 21:05

ooc-jay i think thats idiotic i changed its free will its his choice not yours im sorry if im sounding rude but i think thats completley on fair

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 21:23

"No!I will not calm down!How do you think WINDTOOTH will react?He can visit you still!"Wolfpaw was ready to use force if neccesary.

OOC:Wolfpaw then began choking redpelt using the force lol
Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 22:07

" did you forget i know all of shadowclans seckrets and i will tell you all of them " redpelt said thrying to gain their trust and thrying to proye his wanting to be in windclan

a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 22:15

"wolfpaw" she said licking his head "dont worry i know how you feel about this but you cant just not trust someone because of what clan they came from" she said looking into his eyes.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 22:17

ooc:sorry to be here but if you leave my assement is over now I'm again I'm not step closer to be a warrior!

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 7:42

"NO!You know their secrets?Who cares?A long time ago(Not now-ish time.before this site happened),another shadowclan cat joined and told us each possible entrance.We lost many warriors when we found out that he was still with Shadowclan.I know Jaystar would never allow you to do that.And Rosethorn,I do trust cats from other clans.But when your in love,you go against the almighty Starclan."Wolfpaw whipped his around,his tail hitting his mother in her face.He stood in thhe middle of Swiftstars den.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 21:18

OOC:Heart, of course I don't want someone randomly leaving a clan he vowed to protect. It is perfectly fair, and a mate isn't a good enough reason to leave.

TOPIC LOCKED!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new warrior for windclan   a new warrior for windclan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a new warrior for windclan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3