Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN]   Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2020 - 8:21

"Um....." Eaglepaw looked at the small kit. It was actually one of the games that she had played once or twice with some older apprentices. "Moss ball is a game where you get a ball of moss and toss it around." she explained. "The rules vary depending on who and where you are playing." she said uncertainly. "We can either go out onto the moor and collect moss or we can take some from the medicine cat's den with Aspenheart's permission."
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN]   Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2020 - 9:41

(OOC: Aspenheart has been dead for about a month now i believe? Softbreeze is the current meddie with Scorchkit as her apprentice))

Smallbean opened his mouth to explain what moss ball was, only to find that Eaglepaw had beat him to it. "Yeah, Eaglepaw did a pretty good job explaining it. I have seen a few variations of the game, i could explain them if you'd like." The tom looked toward the medicine den at the mention of moss. "I think it would be too much of a hassle to go out onto the moor right now, i'm sure Softbreeze wouldn't mind us using some. Besides, i think i saw some growing right outside camp the other day, if she's too busy i could always go grab some of that."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN]   Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 7:36

OCC: oop-I've been gone for about a month so I currently have no clue what is going on

Eaglepaw looked at Smallbean. "I am sure that if we asked Smallbreeze she won't mind us taking some moss." she muttered and then looked at the enterance of camp. "We could always just go and get that moss and save Smallbreeze the hastle."

She had conflicting feelings about bothering the medicine cat and her apprentice. She knew that Smallbreeze was busy, but if they needed something on the other hand, why shouldn't they bug her? But if it wasn't a wound, they should leave her alone. She opened her mouth to say that, but shut it just as quickly because she would have a hard time explaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN]   Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kings and Queens of the Moons to Come [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2