Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom] Empty
PostSubject: First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom]   First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom] EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 9:32 pm

Pebblekit is in the medicine den, following the events of Missing Pebbles
Pebblekit sat grumpily in the odd-smelling den, his mother was fussing over him, her pelt was much cleaner than his and Pebblekit didn't like the fact his mother wanted to make his pelt as clean as hers. Sighing, Pebblekit slumped down in his nest, he'd hate to admit it, but the kit was enjoying the soft brush of his mother's tongue. "When's Daisybloom gonnas get heres?" Pebblekit asked, turning his head towards his white-furred mother. He watched his mother lift her head, her pink tongue still hanging out a little. Quickly putting it away, she answered. "Daisybloom will be here, just be patient, Pebblekit." "Whys coudn't yous lets mes sleeps?" His mother stared warmly at her kit. "I don't want your little wounds getting infected." Pebblekit wriggled, trying to get away from his mother who was basically sitting on him. But his mother pulled his closer, biting lightly in his scruff. "Let mes gooooooesss!" "No, you'll wait for Daisybloom." His mother hissed. Giving up, Pebblekit got more comfortable, after mewling in protest, of course.

cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom]   First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom] EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 pm

Despite how persistent and foolish Pebblekit may be, Robinloft couldn't help but let out a small bout of laughter at his shenanigans. She couldn't blame him, he was only a kit. "You know, Pebblekit, you shouldn't give your mother such a hard time, she's only looking out for you." A signature wide smile spread across her face, warming her expression. "Daisybloom will arrive shortly, i'm sure. She's a busy cat, after all. She's probably out herb gathering or something of the sort." The molly watched as the kit's mother pulled him closer to her in an attempt to keep him still. How much energy kits had really amazed her. She considered herself as energetic, but Starclan had it been a while since she'd interacted with a kit like this. She wasn't nearly on Pebblekit's level.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom]   First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom] EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 9:22 am

Daisybloom entered camp, a bundle of herbs in her mouth. Distracted by her own thoughts, she nearly didn’t even see Pebblekit at all. But just as she entered the den, she saw Robinloft, Pebblekit, and his mother. She dropped her herbs in surprise. ”Oh!” she exclaimed, startled. ”One moment.” she quickly picked the herbs back up and placed them in a small pile in the corner of the den She could sort them later. Turning back towards the othe cats, she smiled sheepishly.

”Sorry about that, I wasn’t expecting anyone. What seems to be the problem?” she assumed this had something to do with the kit, as kittens wouldn’t usually accompany clanmates to the medicine den as warrior’s did. His mother was here as well, which was understandable. Robinloft was also there, although Daisybloom was a bit unsure of why. She supposed she would know soon, once she got an explanation. Luckily, her herb stocks were high right now, so she could get them what they needed.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom]   First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 4:07 am

"Finallies!" Huffed Pebblekit, standing up, but his mother pulled him back down into the spare nest. "You will not make your scratches worse, Pebblekit!" She snapped. Pebblekit looked down at his paws. "Fines." "Go explain what happened, then." His mother prompted, her white tail thumping the ground. Pebblekit stared at the medicine cat grumpily. "I's trippeded in the forests whiles I's was explorings." Mewed the kit. "I's got hurts, but I's is totallys fines now!" The kit smiled proudly, but flinched when his mother licked a small scratch on his shoulder. "You're fine then?" Purred his mother in amusement. "I-I's is nots fines then. Sorries for lyings." Pebblekit mewed quietly. "Right, practice a little honesty now."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom]   First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Wounds Hurt the Most [Closed, Needs Daisybloom]
Page 1 of 1