Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 1:30 pm

All of the npc patrol had split up near the border, leaving Mumblepaw by himself. By their fading scents, it was easy to tell they had moved away. He shivered with discomfort. He had not been out since the fox incident. As the tiny tom squeezed his eyes shut, he saw the monster tearing at Crowstar's throat once more, the life draining out of him not just once, but twice. Within moments his whole body started quaking once more as if the instance was happening then and there once more. The cold and memory froze him up once more.

Why did anyone think it was a good idea to leave camp ever? His ears flattened tight against his head as once more Mumblepaw shut down. For a few moments, nothing happened. But, as soon as a soft voice spoke up, his eyes snapped open instantly. What could it be this time?

Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 9:38 am

Bonestrike was standing on the other side of the border. Highpine hanging over head as the tom was doing some hunting in the cold leaf bare for his clan. He hadn't found anything just yet prey wise, but he found the little tom he met at the gathering. "Hey there." The tom said, to the apprentice. "What are you doing by yourself little apprentice?" The tom asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:28 pm

He still cowered for a moment, but as the voice continued to speak, he slowly opened his eyes. For a moment, his orange-ish eyes blinked as they adjusted to the light. His gaze slowly raised up to look at a familiar white face. Slowly, he calmed his breathing as he recognized the nice cat from the gathering. It was the Shadowclan cat. Mumblepaw couldn't remember his name, but he shakily began to straighten himself up. Even standing, he still stood a whole head and maybe more shorter than the large tom. The apprentice craned his neck to meet eyes with the cat who stood across the border.

"Oh-h it's you." Mumblepaw practically squeaked. His voice was still as shaky as his breathing. Once more, he was reminded of how pathetic of a cat he was, of how he just stood by trembling as his leader died twice for his sake. He shook his head to focus on responding to the other cat. Bonestrike was supposed to be his enemy, but how could he turn away from a cat that actually made him feel comfortable? Most of the clan only made him feel like a failure. Rippedsky tried, but it was just sad to see his father's failed attempts and feel the sting of his unspoken disappointment.

"Well, uh, the whole patrol split up to hunt... I guess there wasn't much around here..." He trailed off, eyes darted to the bushes. No one was there. Was it bad to be talking to a Shadowclan cat? Rippedsky never did it. But, they weren't doing anything wrong. Mumblepaw tried to calm his nerves by digging his claws into the ground. He really needed to stop worrying, but it never went away.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 8:09 am

Bonestrike blinked. Why was this tom so nervous? He didn't quite understand. The pure white tom sat down on his side of the border wrapping his tail around his paws. "Oh a hunting patrol. I thought this would have been a border patrol." The tom remarked. "I hope you don't mind me being here, little Mumblepaw." The white tom said to the black and white tom.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:11 pm

"Well.. you know, have to look everywhere for prey in leafbare." The little tom managed a slightly nervous laugh as he padded a bit closer to the border. His left ear twitched, listening for sounds of his returning clanmates. They would most likely be dusappointed in his lack of a catch, but the cold season was a good excuse, and covered up the fact he hadn't learned quite yet. They had just expected him to know, but with Hawkstrike distracted and other warriors busy, he didn't want to bother anyone.

"I don't mind at all.. not like I could catch anything anyways," Mumblepaw mumbled, looking at the ground with a grim expression. It only took a split second for him to crane his neck back up and cock his head as he meowed, "What are you doing out here anyways?"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 4:39 am

"Hunting like you. Well a mix of a walk and hunting. I wanted to avoid hunting in the cold mud because of leaf-bare, and out here is really the only dry area." The white tom stated. "And I'm sure you could catch something if you really tried and applied yourself to it." Bonestrike didn't exactly know how Skyclan hunting worked. He heard they hunted in trees but he didn't know if that was true.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Mumblepaw nodded in agreement to Bonestrike's words. It sounded like a good reason to get away. Being in cold mud for any reason seemed very unappealing. A grimace overtook the little tom's maw at the Shadowclan warrior's attempt at encouraging him. There was no way he could catch anything. He had no formal training and had panicked at every single sound. His one attempt at going for a catch had ended with him almost dying, and Crowstar actually losing a life. Or two. His whole expression darkened. Every ounce of him longed to be cheerful and have a friendly conversation, but at the thought of the fox, all of him wanted to run home and curl up in his nest once more.

"I-I wish..." His head slumped forwards and he closed his eyes with a small sigh, "My mentor hasn't taught me anything. I'm a pretty useless clan cat..." It felt strange to be confessing his worst fears about himself to a near complete stranger and cat who was supposed to be his enemy by birth. However, speaking with Bonestrike felt more comfortable than the judgmental stares of his clanmates.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 6:38 am

The pure white tom let a frown cross his features. "I doubt you are useless. I would teach you something but the way you hunt is very different from mine. I could try my best though." Bonestrike opened his mouth, to help pull in the different scents. The strongest one was Skyclan but past that.. There was a bird near by hiding in a bush. That was something that they hunted right? "Check your scents, what do you smell?" The Shadowclan warrior asked.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 6:14 am

Mumblepaw's ears perked up at the warrior tested the air and spoke to him. This was far more interest than any other cat in the clan had ever shown him. Bonestrike had offered to help him. The faintest hints of a smile appeared on the edge of his maw, and he felt hints of something within him that he had rarely felt before-- excitement. Following suit, he raised his nose into the air and just slightly opened his mouth. The little apprentice was shocked to see how much more he could smell with just that simple action. Was what something every cat knew? He shook it off, too invested in the moment to care for much else. Mumblepaw pushed away the worry that the patrol would come back soon and he would get in trouble for speaking with an enemy.

"Well... I-I smell... Skyclan for sure!" The black and white tom was thrilled to find the scents and smells were stronger than ever before. He searched for something more. There were so many other things there. Mumblepaw had never been around when it was warm, so even with the snow dulling the scents of the forest, he was invested in what was there. One of the scents caught his attention, something off to the right. His ear twitched and he looked puzzled for a brief moment, "It smells like... I smelled it before. In camp. Like... bird!" For once in his lifetime, Mumblepaw was pleased with himself. He had done something. With the help of Bonestrike, he had finally accomplished something. To any other apprentice, this would have been easy, day one stuff. But to him, it felt like he had just tackled down a challenge. After all this time.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 am

Bonestrike nodded. "Good. Now do you know where that bird is?" The pure white tom's eyes glanced over to where he scented the bird without giving it away too much. "If you know where it is I would like you to try and hunt it. Crouch down, keep your tail barely off the ground, and watch where you put your paws. Once you get close enough pounce on it okay?" He couldn't cross the border and show the apprentice, but this was the best he could do.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 am

His little nose twitched. Silently, he searched for the prey through his senses. It was not far away. Mumblepaw had failed to realize when his eyes closed. But, as a smile edged its way onto his maw, they snapped open and his head whipped towards where Bonestrike's sight had settled a moment earlier. The thoughts in his mind churned as he considered every step that the white warrior had laid out for him.

Anxiety rose in his chest, but he pushed it away, directing the nervous energy into concentrating on the little creature. It picked ignorantly through the snow. Mumblepaw's eyes darted to dart towards the Shadowclan cat for approval, yet he stopped it from doing so. He needed to concentrate. Focusing in on it, the tiny tom crept closer and closer. Once he was a couple tail-lengths away, he leaped. Shocked crossed his expression as he landed on top of it. His claws dug into it after he recovered from the initial surprise. The black and white apprentice turned around and stared at Bonestrike with wide eyes and a semi-confused expression that slowly turned into pure joy.

"I-I did it." Disbelief was evident in the words.

Last edited by Grandaddy Ripped on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14832

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:44 am

The member 'Grandaddy Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] Mistpe10
Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Bonestrike let out a small purr of praise for the moment of landing on it, but they weren't quite finished yet. [color=slategray]"Now you need to kill it, you can pin it with one paw and give a swift blow to it's head to kill it. Hard enough to snap it's neck. You don't want to cause it to bleed or else it will turn into crowfood faster." The pure white tom informed the Skyclan apprentice. "After that congratulations on your first catch. You certainly earned it." The warrior didn't quite understand why the apprentice didn't know this already, but it was whatever.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:18 pm

He stared at Bonestrike for a moment with a goofy grin on his face before he registered the words and nodded rapidly. Within moments, the little tom had sunk his teeth into its neck and the struggle was ended. Mumblepaw was elated. The apprentice could not believe he had waited so long for this to happen. Being out of camp was forgotten under the excitement that he had done something right. Gripping the creature between his teeth, he half-trotted and stumbled back closer to the border.

"T-thank you," he managed after spitting his catch onto the ground in front of him, "I could never have done this without your help. I... I can't thank you enough." There was a clear bit of confusion in white tom's expression that caused his ears to heat up, but he tried to not overthink it. Bonestrike had helped him to finally make his first catch. And for that alone, he knew he would be forever grateful to the pure, white tom. The Shadowclanner owed him nothing and yet spent more time teaching him than his own mentor ever had. Mumblepaw managed a shy grin as he stood there in the brief silence.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]   Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Hurt Me [Closed]
Page 1 of 1