Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tools of the Trade

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

Tools of the Trade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of the Trade   Tools of the Trade - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2020 - 9:34

Thornpaw watched on as Spiderquill spoke of the nightshade's somehow useful properties. Having to use their abilities and knowledge to do the opposite rattled her. She wouldn't bare to show her true reaction instead she nodded, accepting the answer given to her in an emotional manner. The soft spoken apprentice stepped forward hesitant to reassure him she'd never let another soul suffer through the agony. She'd never reach the dark furred tom as he moved away turning his back to gather what must have been more herbs they'd bring back to camp.

Her paw retracted, settling on the ground besides the hidden chickweed patch. "I'll get to it." There was no time like the present where she gathered the remaining herbs or rather her accidental finds. She scooped up the chickweed carefully following the earlier examples taught to her when handling the frail leaves. Then the apprentice sat her chickweed on the ground next to the rest of the herbs she'd found on her own. Gingerly she gathered them making sure no stack spilled or intermingled with each other, she didn't quite understand how Spiderquill could do it so effortlessly let alone in various orders. Not a second longer did it take for her to get the plentiful haul ready already following her tender hearted mentor towards home.

Back to top Go down

Tools of the Trade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2