Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) Empty
PostSubject: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:38 am

ooc: posting order bun, steam, rainy, winter
also daypaw should be aware of the training thing

Silkpaw opened his eyes lazily, the strong light of sunhigh filtering through the den entrance. He must've fallen asleep while watching Daypaw. Being so close to him had determined the apprentice to watch his gemtle breaths through the night. He looked around, but he was nowhere to be seen. "My beloved is out being the greatest cat ever..." he murmured to himself as he slid outside, grooming his cotton white fur. He spotted Daypaw by the fresh-kill pile, and the apprentice hid in the shadows, watching him with glittering eyes.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:54 am

OOC: Training thing? As in aware of their upcoming training sesh?

Daypaw studied the fresh-kill pile, oblivious to the other tom that had been watching him. The dark brown tabby was somewhat bored, so he spent the time imagining which warriors and apprentices of the clan had killed each piece of prey. Most of it was baseless, but he could tell some apart. This killing bite is really low, he thought, looking at a small mouse, Lilacpaw needs to work on setting her lunging distance, and her claws drag behind when she leaps. It's probably her kill. Realistically, it probably wasn't Lilacpaw's kill, but Daypaw liked to think that deduction practice like this would help him later in life. That wasn't true though. Daypaw was just really bored. Having no siblings to follow and no training to undergo, he was lost. Most of his time as an apprentice had been spent doing those two things.

Being bored with the mouse, the brown apprentice soon took interest in an especially large shrew near the edge of the top of the pile. It looked especially delicious and plump, and the perfect strike at the base of its neck proved that the cat who killed it had to have been a warrior. It was probably Rowantalon, thought Daypaw, he's a great hunter. Daypaw's stomach rumbled, but he decided not to eat yet. He'd wait for a little longer. The tom left the pile and laid down a few fox-lengths away, beginning to groom himself.

As he washed himself, it finally hit him. He did have training today! Redstorm said something about a couple of warriors going ahead to help him and another apprentice train. Silkpaw. Daypaw thought about his experience with the younger apprentice. He remembered that day in the nursery when he accidentally ran into him. He seems alright, he thought, I don't really know him all that well, though.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:36 pm

(occ: guys I'm super sorry for the delay D:)

Ah, there he is!  Ryeheart spotted the apprentice - Daypaw - that he was supposed to help train today sitting by the fresh-kill pile, examining the pieces of prey intently before he picked one for his own.  I hope he didn't notice that lizard I caught earlier, that was a really messy catch...  With a smile, he padded up and nudged the tom's shoulder and purred; "Hey Daypaw!  I'm supposed to take you and another apprentice out for training along with.....someone else.  I can never remember his name...."  For a moment the pale ginger tabby suck into deep thought, trying to remember the warrior's name, but ended up shrugging it off with a dismissive grunt.  "Anyway...the other apprentice is Silkpaw right?  Any idea where he is?"  Gazing around, he tried to catch sight of the white tom, but didn't see him in the clearing anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 am

Snakeblaze looked around the camp, and spotted Daypaw, and Ryeheart. 'Oh, I almost forgot...' he thought. He walked over. "I believe I'm that cat." he said. He looked around. "Where's Silkpaw, isn't he patrolling with us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Silkpaw narrowed his eyes as more and more cats surrounded Daypaw, obstructing his perfect view of the dark tabby. He was getting uneasy, his tail tip beating the ground in an energetic rhythm, each thump matching with his racing heart. His attention was caught by his name being called. His whiskers twitched, but he didn't hesitate, as long as it brought him a few paw steps closer to his beloved.

He paused, his fur burning, his icy blue eyes avoiding the other apprentice's gaze. "I-I'm here... What is it?" he asked Ryeblaze, his flustered attitude hiding fury. The white tom just wanted the two warriors to go away so he could go back to stalking... observing his dear Daypaw.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Daypaw got to his paws as the two warriors quickly approached him. Ryeheart and Snakeblaze, he realized, feeling sheepish. I couldn't remember their names. The dark brown tabby became visibly unhappy for a few short moments. I can't do that. A good warrior and a great leader remembers his clanmates fondly. I need to work on this. His frown quickly turned into a polite smile as he mewed hellos to his new mentors for today. He was about to express how he was also puzzled by Silkpaw's absence when the tom's meek voice sounded by his ear.

Silkpaw looked somewhat... upset? Annoyed? Daypaw couldn't really place the white tom's emotions. The dark brown apprentice was never the best with emotions and expressions. "Hey, Silkpaw," he greeted, bowing his head," Snakeblaze and Ryeheart here are supposed to be training us today." The tom thought about it for a second. He looked over to the two warriors, his eye level barely below theirs. " What is it that you're going to be mentoring us in today?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Ryeheart jumped slightly at the sound of Snakeblaze's voice, feeling sheepish that until that moment he had totally blanked on the senior warrior's name.  Nodding to the older tom, the ginger tabby turned with a purr to see that Silkpaw had finally emerged, flashing a kind smile at the uneasy-looking white tom.  "Good, you're both here now!  Today Snakeblaze and I are going to be training you in.....um...hrm....fighting?"  Heat flooded his face as, yet again, he forgot an important detail.  Most would just chalk it up to him being not the brightest cat in the forest, but in truth it was because he had other more.....distracting things on his mind.  He still could not seem to brush aside his encounter with Willowpetal...

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Snakeblaze smiled as Silkpaw came over. He looked over to Ryeheart. "Sounds fine to me. Should we go then?" he meowed, stepping towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)   I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd Trade My Life For Yours (closed)
Page 1 of 1