Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello, I’m Kahlen :)

Go down 
+4
Lapis
cotton
Ankle
kahlen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kahlen

kahlen

Characters : Flarekit (Amber) - WindClan, Yarrowkit - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : WC - Kit, SKC - Kit
Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 48

Hello, I’m Kahlen :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:11 pm

So, as my title said, I’m Kahlen, lol. I’m new to the board and Warriors rp in general, though I’ve dabbled in various fandoms and genres over the years, Harry Potter for the longest. I’ve read the original series with Fireheart and part of the next ones, and the first book of the Seekers series, IIRC, haha. It’s been some time since I’ve read them. 

I’ve got two cats atm

Flarekit/Amber, from WindClan (eventually). She’s a kittypet who’s run away from home because she wants excitement and adventure. This ongoing thread shows her being found/joining the clan. Her parents/siblings are also just NPCs, so I guess if anyone has some kittypets they’d like to offer, I’d be open to that haha. 

Yarrowkit, from SkyClan. Her parents/siblings are just NPCs atm, so if anyone wants to offer theirs as parents/siblings, I’d be open to it!

I’ve got plans for my third cat to be an “unlucky” black cat Loner (name tbd), but I wanna play around with these two for a bit first before I make her.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:35 pm

Hi, Kahlen! Im Windwillow, you can call me wind, willow, Angle, Ankle, Anglebee or just my username. I joined WCC about 4-5 months ago so Im also kinda new. I look forward in RP-ing with you, though none of my cats are in WindClan or SkyClan.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:43 pm

Hello! I'm cotton! (also known as Fon, you'll get used to the odd nicknames here soon enough haha) I'm your friendly WCC fabric, friend, fellow member, Windclan fanatic, and fangirl. I joined near the time of Windwillow, i think 7-8 months ago now? I have a Windclan cat, a Thunderclan cat, and a loner who is soon joining Thunderclan. I'm looking forward to rping with you and your cats! Welcome to WCC!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
kahlen

kahlen

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:47 pm

@Windwillow

Hello Wind! Nice to meet u :) 

Hmm.. I guess if none of your cats are Wind/SkyClan maybe they could just run into each other on the outskirts somewhere? Lol. Well, Flarekit is definitely dumb and reckless enough to end up wandering on her own somewhere after she gets sick of just staying in camp. And I guess Yarrowkit is likely to get lost (esp since the current SkyClan plot has the new camp in an unfamiliar place).

@Cotton

Hi there! :) I’d love to rp with your fellow Windclan cat <3 and your other cats too. Tho since they are from other clans, they’d be stumbling into other instead I guess? Haha. Like I said to Wind above, maybe they run into each other while my bbys are being dumbdumbs somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:15 pm

Hello! I join last month. I have Snailkit in Windclan, maybe he could be friends with Flarekit? I'd love to roleplay with you!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:52 pm

welcome to wcc! i look forward to rping with you!
i have olivestone, windclan's deputy, redwolf of shadowclan, cherryblossom from thunderclan, and soon will have bluekit of riverclan!
Back to top Go down
kahlen

kahlen

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:12 pm

@Lapis: Hello! I'd love to rp with Snailkit! :) They can def become friends and he could help Flarekit get used to clan life. She'll bother him with a hundred questions lol.

@Peridot: Thank you <3 I'd love to rp with you. Flarekit would be pretty impressed with Olivestone since she's a Deputy (well, once she learns what that means anyway xD) she might even go following her around or something lol. I'd love to rp with ur other bbys too :)

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:32 pm

heya kahlen!! we're very happy you're here, welcome to the wcc family! i'm feather, but feel free to call me anything :D i have a list of typo nicknames that's accumulated to almost 200 ahaha

unfortunately i don't have any kibbers in skyclan or windclan, but i would love to interact with your lovely characters someday (perhaps at a gathering ;D) i look forward to roleplaying with you!

we're glad to make a new friend! hope you enjoy your time with us <3

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Hello, I’m Kahlen :) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
kahlen

kahlen

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 1:06 am

@foot

hello! haha, I heard from Wind you're also from the Philippines :D n lol, how can ppol misspell feather so badly?? it's not exactly an uncommon word O.O

and aww, that's too bad :( maybe we could do something with them coincidentally running into each other somewhere? (tho as I've suggested this very idea to literally everyone who replied here lol this is prob way too many times to be random)

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 2:08 am

Hi kahlen! I'm samosa, but my username at the moment is shin (another weird username!) I have cats in ShadowClan, RiverClan and SkyClan, so I hope our SkyClan kibbbens can meet!

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
kahlen

kahlen

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 2:20 am

Hello! Aww your profile pic is adorable xD is there a reason ur username has changed lol.

Ooh, yes pls! Haha. I’d love to throw em together <3

Oh, actually, idk yet if it’ll be approved, but I asked if I could make Yarrowkit part of the blood&smoke litter, so if ever, she and Primrosepaw would be siblings!

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:23 am

hehe, indeed ;D ive got to admit, a lot of the typos i've done myself as well Laughing im known as the resident typo queen and it's a title im proud of bahaha

and aww yes, it is unfortunate :') thankfully, there's plenty of opportunities at monthly gatherings to interact, as well as border skirmishes (which are rather common as a requirement in our ranking system!) there's lots of ways to coincidentally run into each other haha, im looking forward to whenever that time comes ;D

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:25 am

Feather over here is also known for her eternal apprentices since Featherpaw was created in 2018

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:31 am

true words she's the oldest cat in riverclan and is still an apprentice

Back to top Go down
kahlen

kahlen

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 4:37 am

omg seriously? hahaha i mean I guess I understand (when i used to rp in HP forums, they usu remained static in age after all) haha

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I’m Kahlen :)   Hello, I’m Kahlen :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I’m Kahlen :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next