Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Softbreeze's attitude

Go down 
+3
Ankle
deer
Stormy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Softbreeze's attitude Empty
PostSubject: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 3:11 pm

For this topic, Softbreeze's speech color shall be this, a shade lighter than Down's.

NOTE THIS IS NOT CANON, IT IS MERELY FOR FUN.

You want to be insulted, and make someone feel horrible and struggle through it? Look no farther. Behold, Softnreeze with her brother's attitude!

Ask her anything, and she'll answer as her grumpy brother would! ;)

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 4:06 pm

INSULT MY CHARACTERS please

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm

insult redfall, he's a jerk
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 4:26 pm

Insult any of my kittens

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Insult my 3 children

cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:42 pm

insult smallbean lol, make him suffer

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:52 pm

Oh great goodness, this is going to kill Softy.

As a soft mew apologized, the she-cat's cold heartbeat decided on the best approach. Her nose twitched, and with disdain she looked at the paw this ThunderClan cat had stepped on. Softbreeze's vivid pale blue eyes flashed as a snarl escaped her lips, coated in a raspy laugh.

"Watch it, kitten. You failed as a warrior, do you really think you can be a medicine cat? I mean, come on, look at your family. Your niece is a murderer and liar, your sister ran away and your brother is dead. Your other sister only even tolerates you due to a promise she made, your other littermates are dead, and do I really even need to get started on Oakstar?" Dark-tipped tail twitched in amusement of the she-cat's expression, eyes flashing in victory. Clearly, her opponent had nothing more to say.

"Don't you know this is WindClan territory? What are you doing here?" The hiss came from thin air, it seemed, until the fast, albeit short, molly jumped on top of the brown intruder. She allowed her short claws to dig in as she leaned down to whisper in her ear, "You've just made your last mistake, deary." She purred, sickeningly sweet.

Her eyes softened, and her claws retreated. "I'll let you off easy, this time~" Softbreeze purred, turning away elegantly, a smirk lacing her maw.

Three, two, one... With lightning reflexes, Softbreeze launched herself at Cedarheart, laughing maniacally, "You thought I was serious? You ThunderClan cats are so gullible!"

A shout, however, stopped her in her tracks.

"Nonononono. I am not insulting a ki-- ShadowClan, you say? Welllllllll, okay, fine, you are very smelly."

All Softbreeze needed to know about this cat in order to dislike him was that he was SkyClan. "Hey, Carriondirt, get your flea-pelt off our territory." She yowled, meeting his green gaze with a feisty glare in her triumphant blue gaze. After a second, she realized she knew this cat.

"Well, well, well! Did poor old Spotty finally decide he didn't need you? Well, WindClan doesn't either. We'll graciously accept Swansong, or even Blossomstep, should they ever leave, but you? You only stayed for your mentor, not the forest."

Taking a step closer, she pulled her lips back, showing rows of slightly longer than average teeth.
"Get. Out. Now."

Wrinkling her nose, Softbreeze looked beside her to locate the horrible stench. She was doing a normal patrol around Fourtrees, "Yuck! You RiverClan cats should be called SmellyClan! So grosss!" It was then she realized there was two cats, a female and a tom.

"Gross, double yuck! Two of you stench bringers? One is bad enough! What kind of cat swims? If anything, SmellyClan is more like a bunch of otters than cats! Whatever, I'm leaving." With that, she held her head high and walked away, each step dainty and graceful.

Rolling her eyes at the calico queen, Softbreeze muttered under her breath, "If your gonna have five Clans' worth of kits, at least make sure they survive until Warriorhood."

"Move it, stupid apprentice. Hey... aren't you the one with two names? Weirddddddd. Like, they couldn't decide on just one name. Yeesh."

(This takes place at the same time as the cedar one)

A shout, however, stopped her in her tracks.

Turning her head, her eyes widened to see Smallbean, one of her kin, crying out for her to leave Cedarheart alone. "So, your a coward and a traitor. Honestly. How much more pathetic can you get? If your gonna have a forbidden mate, at least tell someone. I mean, we're kinda lenient over here in WindClan, just look at Ravenstar and Dappleshine. Idiot. What a wimp, can't even tell his leader he fell in love. Love that we fought for. Love Larkflight fought for." With a hiss, she turned and stomped away, letting her comment on his deceased mate settle, satisfied she'd had the last laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:05 pm

Great roasts! I love how Soft just insults her fam without even caring lol.

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:09 pm

smallbean is now sobbing

great job xD i loved reading these

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:14 pm

*raises hand* oh-oh-oh! Do wolfpaw!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:41 pm

"Who even are you? Like, I've never even heard of you. Did Oakstar really not find you important enough to be mentioned? Does ThunderClan really think so little of you, and your mentor? Geez, they must be so ashamed if they don't even mention you. How pathetic. Go back to the nursery where you belong, 'kit." As if to emphasize her point, she raised a paw, claws unsheathed.

AHHHHHHHH SMALL NOOOOOO SOFT IS SORRY SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO SHE HAD NO CHOICE
I TRIED TO BE AS GENTLE AS I COULD WITH THE FAM, BUT DOWN ISN'T GENTLE OR SUBTLE.

y'all have no idea how hard it is trying to make reasonable insults from Soft. Also, I typed "emerald gaze", "fiery green", "piercing jade green eyes", "hard/bright green sight", etc. Way more than I should. Soft has blue eyes. Down has green eyes.

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:57 pm

have you done Ebonysong? The Smokony ship is sailing and I need her to suffer more >:)

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:36 pm

HELLO FREN I SEE THIS

I THROW TO YOU: MY TRIO

please i lov this so much, spite fight w/ vixen? lezgow

make featherpwa cry

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Softbreeze's attitude Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 am

YES OMG I LOVE THIS great job

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 10:11 am

Spoiler:

Pfft haha. Get wreck Spotlake!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Softbreeze's attitude   Softbreeze's attitude Empty

Back to top Go down

Softbreeze's attitude
Page 1 of 1