Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grieving Streams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Grieving Streams Empty
PostSubject: Grieving Streams   Grieving Streams EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 2:19

The sun shining into RiverClan's camp was hot, drying up the rivers so only a small stream remained. Wisteriapaw lay in a rare piece of shade outside the apprentice den, watching the goings-on of the camp. Her and Streamatil had been out very little to train, as her mentor was still recovering from the loss of her mate. The blue-grey she-cat seemed to never want to speak to anyone, or really do anything. Wisteriapaw felt an unusual feeling trickling through her. It made her feel sad, and like she wanted to go over to her mentor and comfort her. Could it be? No. It was so unfamiliar, yet she knew it had a name.....

Empathy

The tabby apprentice slowly rose from her shady spot and carefully padded over to her mentor. "Streamtail? Um.... Are you ok? Do you want me to bring you some prey?" Without waiting for an answer, she rushed to the fresh-kill pile and picked out the best looking fish for the grieving she-cat, and another smaller fish for herself. Carefully, she dropped the prey in front of Streamtail and began grooming her head in long, soothing strokes, like her mother always did her she got upset as a kit. "You should eat some prey," she said, feeling uncharacteristically awkward, "We'll all miss Applefang, but you still need to eat."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue 8 Sep 2020 - 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Grieving Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grieving Streams   Grieving Streams EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 2:50

Streamtail sat next to the nursery, checking in with her kits every once in a while. She didn't feel safe anywhere anymore. With Applefang in StarClan, she had to protect her kits. She turned around to see Wisteriapaw and smiled gently as her as her apprentice offered her fish and started grooming her. "Thank you, Wisteriapaw. I appreciate it. I'll eat afterwards." Yeah right. You'll just toss it away as crowfood."[/I]

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Grieving Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grieving Streams   Grieving Streams EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 6:14

Wisteriapaw's usual bossy attitude took over again. "Streamtail, I know you're sad but you need to eat." She carefully separated a small section of the fish and coaxed it into Streamtail's mouth. It suddenly dawned in her that she was treating there mentor like a kit, but maybe it was the best way to help her with the sadness. "Please, eat just a little bit," she continued gently grooming her, "Are you thirsty? Do you want me to fetch you some water? It's a hot day, if you don't want to leave camp you need to at least stay hydrated." Most of her words came from her memories in the nursery, from what her mother and the other queens had said whenever a kit was sad. I feel bad for her, I wish I could do something to help. At least if she's fed and watered she'll be physically fine. "Do you feel sick? I can go get Spiderquill if you want."

Please get better Streamtail, she thought, don't know what else I can do.

"Umm, Streamtail? When I went to the moonstone the other day, Applefang came to talk to me."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grieving Streams Empty