Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Arising Streams {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Arising Streams {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Arising Streams {CLOSED}   Arising Streams {CLOSED} EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 20:36

ooc: to avoid confusion, this happened before the events of featherpaw's plot, and the topic i hate you, you hate me

It was obvious, and the truth had occurred to the apprentice.
Streampaw was deeply afraid of swimming, and was in need of a few lessons and encouragement.
Featherpaw had witnessed Streampaw's hesitance when challenged with water. She didn't want to trouble him, for he had demonstrated extremely generous and thoughtful actions, but she felt a strong lure towards the idea of extra motivation. What if he was in a threatening situation, and required swimming skills to escape from potential danger? The she-cat didn't want to ponder on what might happen. Streampaw had been there for her, had supported her gently, and now it was time for her to return the favour.
She had to do this as softly and supportively as possible, for his sake.
Scanning the scene ahead of her, Featherpaw soon identified a familiar silver pelt. Lightly smiling, the apprentice strided forward towards him, her tail gently flicking when she reached him.
"H-hi, Streampaw," she began, her tone soft and clearly indicating faint affection, "Would you.. uhm.. l-like to c-come with me, please..?"
She gestured distinctly for him to follow her, her eyes twinkling in a friendly manner.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Arising Streams {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Arising Streams {CLOSED}   Arising Streams {CLOSED} EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 6:13

Streampaw had been a little starled when Featherpaw came up to him and asked him to follow her, than quickly worry struck his heart, was something wrong? In that case he would do anything to help her, anything. He softly sighed, there it was again those weirdly strong emotions that seemed to come out when Featherpaw was nearby. He had figured out by now that he had a crush on her yet he had not dared to ask her if she felt the same.
oh well don't be selfish now just make sure Featherpaw is okay he looked at her again as he started to wonder where they where going.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Arising Streams {CLOSED}   Arising Streams {CLOSED} EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 23:36

Smiling softly, she resumed lightly stepping towards the river that bordered RiverClan camp. When she had been contemplating swimming lessons, she had discovered a shallow side, narrow and not requiring much wading. Padding, with a slight bounce to her pace, she halted by the edge of it, dipping her paw in to measure the warmth. It wasn't chilly, and was the perfect temperature for the lessons. She rotated and faced her friend, a faint smile of support forming on her scarred face. The next words flowed smoothly out her mouth, every word gentle and encouraging, not a hint of scorn or mock weaving in.
"Streampaw.. I.. n-noticed when we w-were kits that you.. were a little h-hesitant when faced by water. I.. I wanted to th-thank you for being so thoughtful recently, and I most certainly a-appreciate it. I-I don't doubt you, but I wanted to repay your generousity w-with some.. swimming guideance."

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Arising Streams {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arising Streams {CLOSED}   Arising Streams {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Arising Streams {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-