Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  Empty
PostSubject: Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}    Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 10:46

Okay Cinderkit right? Now, I don't normally do mate finders for my cats, as I like to let that stuff happen naturally, but this one's important. Cinderkit is massive, super tall, super beefy. She wants nothing more than to be a warrior for ShadowClan. The code is law to her, and she can't function without a commanding force, right? She's not your typical definition of beauty, she's raw, she'd chiseled, she's a thicc piece of marble. Are you drooling yet?? Think Brienne of Tarth, just an absolute unit of a women, super muscular. But! The catch is, she's so self-conscious about her appearance. She's worried that no one will fall for such a crude cat as her. She's devoted her life to the path of a warrior, and tells herself time and time again that she doesn't have time for a mate, that she can't possibly be good enough for one. Think uuuuhhh super confident and bossy and rude on the outside, but super sensitive and raw on the inside. Cinderkit's a Cancer moon babeeey.

If you sign your cat up to date this unit, that's it, that's endgame. Cinderkit's loyalty never ever ever breaks, and she'll be in love with you forever, although she'll do everything in her power not to show it. Do you want yearning? Do you want sexual tension? Do you want angst? Date my babey.

Cat: Cinderkit
Clan: ShadowClan

Looking for: Either toms or she-cats
In: ShadowClan (if you can convince Cinderkit to date out-of-clan then you can have her, but it's not easy *wink wink*)

Kids this is like uuuuhhh Jamie Lannister and Brienne of Tarth hours. Give me rivals to lovers. I crave it.
Back to top Go down
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}    Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 11:29

may i present, Firepaw of SkyClan (yes you read that right i'm so sorry)

she carefully walks the line between 'aloof and mysterious' and 'kinda weird outcast'. she peaked at 4.0 gpa and now she'll end up working in warrior-cat-walmart. her diet consists entirely of songbirds, the cat equivalent of cup ramen. firepaw is not just a trainwreck, she is an entire bombed-out rail-yard, but if you point it out she will go home and cry. she's a terrible choice for romancing, which is exactly why you should swipe right here

pros:
- skyclan, therefore automatically hateable. you don't even need to try to be her rival, it just happens the moment she locks eyes with you, pokemon style. approach her view cone and she will automatically put a photo of your face on a dartboard.
- the name synergy. the name synergy. cinder and fire what's not to love
- ISTJ squad! is this a good thing? probably not! will it end up being weirdly funny and dramatic? absolutely!
- she thinks this whole romance business is absurd and will obviously never happen to her. (mostly because she's weird and fundamentally unsmoochable.) prove her wrong and shatter her worldview
- she's built like a twig. she's tiny. she's basically prey at this point. cinder could kill her in a single blow. this only increases the sexual tension at any given moment.
- assertive in certain situations, no i will not elaborate, yes that just makes the previous point even funnier, i am not taking criticism at this time
- her middle name is yearning. literally it's on her birth certificate, 'fire yearning paw'. because actually being forthright about things is for dorks!

cons:
- skyclan. need i say more
- the code is law? how about cute skc cats who you end up running into a bunch for no conceivable reason?? checkmate
- actually that might be a pro it depends on how you feel about angsting over Head Vs Heart (tm)
- relying on the terrible schedule of ember for threads might not be wise. i'm not what the kids call uhhhh consistent
- skyclan. i'm just listing this twice because it's gross
- i've never seen game of thrones and i won't start but i still want gwendolyn christie to break my spine
- she doesn't really believe in this whole showing affection thing that seems to be catching on these days, it's silly and just makes you vulnerable

tldr: do you want wholesome handholding and sensible communication skills? keep looking. do you want to read an 80k slowburn fic and scream internally at two cats being dumbasses? choose firepaw today.

Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  JtTCx0V
character profiles / art by Peridot
Morningdove
||Firepaw
WindClan T1 Warrior
||SkyClan Apprentice
15 HP / 50 SP (d)
||20 HP / 80 SP
palevioletred
||darkgoldenrod

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}    Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 11:35

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES I'M TAKING HER THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}    Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  EmptyMon 3 Aug 2020 - 0:36

If the forbidden romance doesn't work out, I can offer you Brightpaw

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}    Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 5:48

This is one interesting mate finder and I'm very excited to see this unfold. If you ever need Ebonysong to find out about this I yeet her at you. Do you want to see her get a headache about whether or not she should tell Flintstar about this romance? Cuz I do.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}    Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}  Empty

Back to top Go down

Y'all want emotional unavailability? {mate finder}
Page 1 of 1