Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Empty
PostSubject: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 2:01 am

Alright, this is your standard rank req thread, I'll be updating it and bumping it for Tier 4 and 5 as she gets closer to those ranks. It's beefin' time. Let me know below if there's anything you want to do!

Some stuff about battles: Tanglerose has no problem going across disputed territory and moving the scent markers. She'll trespass if she tracks prey across a border. She challenges all trespassers, usually without warning, there's simply not enough food in the forest for her to let a single one get away with stealing. She's aware of her hypocrisy, and it does bother her to an extent, but she's willing to do what it takes for safety and survival. If you haven't guessed, she's easy to offend and is a fierce opponent. It's easy to set her off. If you have an idea that's not one of these, just ask and I'll let you know if it makes sense! Also, if you want to give her a cool scar, just ask.

Tier 2 Reqs: (to be done by August 23rd)

• Battle - w/ Cedarheart (tbd)
  • Hunting - Patrol w/ Redwolf (tbd)
  • Dev Topic 1 - Interact w/ Willow (tbd)
  • Dev Topic 2 - Use Clan Move (hopefully, tbd)

Tier 3 Reqs: (to be done by October 23rd)

• Hunting - OPEN
  • Battle 1 - OPEN
  • Battle 2 - OPEN
  • Dev Topic 1 - OPEN
  • Dev Topic 2 - OPEN
  • Dev Topic 3 - OPEN

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 2:04 am

Cedar could always fight her if you need it!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 2:06 am

i can and will yeet any of my cats to fight her
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 2:15 am

Take any of my cats. Stream (RC) and Rose (TC) won’t fight Tanglerose on purpose but they will fight back if she chooses to. Ebonysong is always up for a SC patrol. They are all nice girls and I could have them just do development topics if it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:45 am

i could offer red to be a hunting partner, and olive or cherry for battle reqs!
olive n cherry don't start battles but they can finish them lmao
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:20 pm

Ashflame is up for, well, anything but needs patrol req! She's Tanglerose's younger sister I think. (Shadestrike?)

Edit: Also Willow, a loner, needs to meet one last clan cat to go to Tier 2

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Downlo10 Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Downlo15 Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 12:44 pm

Okay, for tier 2:

Fight with Cedarheart (+ use a clan move for the dev topic)

Hunt with Redwolf

Interact with Willow

Everyone above, let me know if you want to start or if you'd rather I start it. I'll hit the rest of you/whoever else might want a req filled when she gets a little closer to Tier 3. Thank you for helping me beef my girl!

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:04 pm

Alright! I might be able to make a topic but if it takes too long go ahead and pm me or you could make it yourself.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:19 am

you can go ahead and start the topic w/ red! (tho i dont mind starting it if yre busy!)
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 12:43 pm

You can start the topic for Willow! I can start it instead if you're busy though

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Downlo10 Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Downlo15 Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!   Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanglerose's Requirements: hunting, development, and battle topics always open!
Page 1 of 1