Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

potential temporary absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

potential temporary absence  Empty
Postpotential temporary absence

the other day i found out that my maternal grandfather got some blood clots in his foot, and there was a very real possibility that his leg would have to be amputated, and sure enough, it does. my grandparents on that side of the family live 4 hours away from where my parents do, so we’re making a last-minute trip down there for the week to support my grandmother, as my grandfather’s amputation is guaranteed to put him in a nursing home for the rest of his life, since he has dementia as well. posting might be slow this week, and i apologize in advance for my potential slowness to posting
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

potential temporary absence :: Comments

No Comment.

potential temporary absence

Page 1 of 1