Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A week after SunningRocks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A week after SunningRocks   A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010 - 12:52

"I want to help" Mudpuddle meowed and started to dig a hole over in the place where Foxspark was burried.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A week after SunningRocks   A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010 - 16:15

Sleepyyawn sighed, and just turned to bring Burnsorrow to his final resting place.

A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A week after SunningRocks   A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010 - 17:18

Pinespirit stood over Burnsorrow. This is not happening. He's not dead. He can't be dead. Too soon.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 N6a5zHfA week after SunningRocks - Page 3 IMrnxD6A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 GMXQgOOA week after SunningRocks - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A week after SunningRocks   A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 18:11

DarePaw watched in horror she froze I can see?!Starclan you crulel cats I youled yoou blind me but you make me see what will burn me haunt me!I raced out of the clearing my visen faded i couldent see again I sleepent in the forest that night and woke to feel stiffi thought nothing of it till my breath wouldent come i hissed softly.And stoped all fell away i was gone died
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A week after SunningRocks   A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 21:50

DarePaw wrote:
DarePaw watched in horror she froze I can see?!Starclan you crulel cats I youled yoou blind me but you make me see what will burn me haunt me!I raced out of the clearing my visen faded i couldent see again I sleepent in the forest that night and woke to feel stiffi thought nothing of it till my breath wouldent come i hissed softly.And stoped all fell away i was gone died

Um, if you start as a kit. And this topic is over a month old. Plus you shouldnt steal the spotlight from another cat while he is dying, its just a bit rude.

A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A week after SunningRocks   A week after SunningRocks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A week after SunningRocks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: