Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior Cats Tinder

Go down 
+5
Spooksjolly
cotton
deer
sumashira
Grizzly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Warrior Cats Tinder Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 pm

here's a real stupid idea i got from the discord but HAHHahh

okay so tinder right? swipe right on the cats you're interested in, swipe left on those you're not.

i'm gonna list my cats below, the next person to post will say if their cats swiped left or right on each of my kitties, and then they post THEIR cats below. then the next person after that comments on their cats, etc. etc. this is a crazy idea but it's monday and i am tired. bear with me here hhahh.

(if there's a cat you don't know, just write "don't know" next to the cat or something) (also if your cat is a babey, give them their (would be) warrior name, because we ain't datin' no babies around these parts)

Here's my kitties:

Flintfang
Finchstar
Leaftwirl
Duskrain
Pinepaw (-whisker, -pelt, -heart)
Ganymede
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:26 pm

I'm only going to use my current characters because I'm lazy shhhh. Aspenheart not included because he's ace, and we're operating under the assumption that Ferretnose is not attached to Harefoot's hip or that they're adding a third player again

Flintfang: Tanglerose swipes right. Ferretnose and Beecloud swipe left.
Finchstar: Beecloud swipes right, out of curiosity. Tanglerose and Ferretnose swipe left.
Leaftwirl: Beecloud and Ferretnose swipe right. Tanglerose swipes left.
Duskrain: Tanglerose swipes right. Beecloud and Ferretnose swipe left, because they both think it's yucky if they swipe right
Pinepaw (-whisker, -pelt, -heart): Tanglerose swipes left. Ferret and Bee delete the app
Ganymede: All three swipe right.

Here are mine!

Ferretnose
Beecloud
Tanglerose

Warrior Cats Tinder TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Summer swipes right on Ferret for some mom-date and Tangle for some shenanigans. Left on Bee because she doesn't swing that way.

Clover swipes left for Ferret because he's not into ladies. He swipes right for Tangle despite this because honestly he can't resist seeing her face in person. He swipes left on Bee because he hambsom boi

My characters are Summer the gay drifter-loner and Clover, the gay ex-WindClan loner.

Warrior Cats Tinder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:47 pm

mm not using Wild b/c she’s ace

Summer: Redfall swipes left b/c he doesn’t like her lol, Ember swipes right because he doesn’t know she’s gay but he likes her
Clovertwist: Redfall swipes left b/c he is a grump and straight, Ember swipes right because Clover is handsome boyo

Mine:

Larkflight: whimsical WindClan gorl
Redfall: straight SkyClan grump
Emberspark: charismatic ShadowClan boi
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:03 pm

Larkflight: Cedar swipes left because she’s straight, Apple and Daisy swipe right because they like gals
Redfall: All swipe left because he’s grumpy and they dun like him
Emberspark: Cedar (straight) and Daisy (bi) swipe right, Apple is straight so left for him.

My kittens:

Cedarheart
Daisybloom
Applefang

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Elsa: Swipes right on Daisybloom because she was nice to her, swipes left on cedarheart, and a hard left on applefang because he was a jerk to her and beat her up

Smallbean: Swipes left on all 3 because his heart is for Larkflight only lol

Robinloft: Swipes left on cedarheart and daisybloom because they're gals and swipes right for Applefang

My kids:

Elsa
Robinloft
Smallbean

(Left=no and right=yes, right?))

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:22 pm

Spotlake: Swipes right for Robinloft, swipes left for Elsa and then deletes the app when she gets to her son

Nightwolf: Swipes right on all of them because he wants to be friends

Quailpaw: Swipes right for the ladies and the mans

Here are my cats!
Spotlake, Quailpaw, Nightwolf

Last edited by Hitsjolly on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:26 pm

(Just to interject, that's right, Cottonoel! As a helpful hint, Right means they're Right for you! Left means you Left immediately! xD)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:50 pm

Spotlake: Streamtail swipes left because she’s not interested/has a mate already. Ebonysong also swipes left because not interested. Willowheart swipes left because she doesn’t want anyone else to get hurt. Rosestem has no interest in cross-clan relationships or forbidden romance (yet).

Nightwolf: Streamtail swipes left because her mate is his brother. Ebonysong swipes left because not interested. Willowheart swipes right because she’s curious. Rosestem...swipes left.

Quailpaw: Streamtail swipes left because she already has a mate. Ebonysong swipes left because not interested in cross-clan relationships. Willowheart swipes left because she’s older and is also dead :). Rosestem swipes right because well I plan for her to have a future mate that’s about the same age as her.

My kibbens:
Streamtail
Willowheart (dead)
Rose (stem?)
Ebonysong

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:34 pm

this is assuming that none of my characters have any planned romances eheehe

Streamtail: Feather swipes right because Stream is a gentle soul. Vixen swipes right*. Smoke swipes left because he's had enough of ShadowClan x RiverClan forbidden romances for a lifetime aka because it's the entire reason for his lifetime

Willowheart: Feather swipes left because, although Willow seems very nice, she's from another Clan and Feather is afraid she'll start a forbidden 'swipe right' spree. Vixen swipes right*. Smoke swipes left because no thank you to another FR.

Rose(stem): Feather thinks she's pretty and sweet but swipes left because she's starting to question why she got this app in the first place. Vixen swipes right*. Smoke swipes left because it's 'cRoSs-cLaN nO'

Ebonysong: Feather swipes right because Ebony radiates a comforting aura that she likes and nevermind about caring about forbidden romances why not. Vixen swipes right*. Watch Smoke staring at his screen in captivation, before jolting a foxlength into the air, looking wildly around in a panic to see if anyone saw him, before trying to swipe right like the Flash except he has clumsy paws so he swipes left and somehow deletes the app. And then he dies inside.

*but dont be fooled because she just wants an army of minions to emotionally manipulate through fake love because we're talking about vixen here

here are my kibbens!!

• Featherwish of RiverClan
  • Vixenrose of ThunderClan
  • Smokespirit(?) of ShadowClan
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:08 am

Raven swipes right on Featherwish, just to talk to her out of curiosity; he swipes left on Vixenrose and Smokespirit because one's his step-grandkit and he's pretty sure the other is also related to Dappleshine somehow

Snow swipes right on Vixenrose based on looks alone, and right on Smokespirit for a similar reason; he swipes left on Featherwish because she's got a lot going on and he doesn't know what to do with that

Thrush swipes right on Featherwish because she's pretty and seems like the kind of cat who knows a lot because she's seen a lot; she swipes left on Vixenrose because she's Vixenrose, and left on Smokespirit because he's kind of...intense

my cats are Ravenstar, Snowflight, and Thrushnose(?)

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:53 am

Clover swipes left on Ravenstar for, well, obvious reasons (he's like family basically!). Swipes right on both Snowflight because those are some dang pretty eyes. Swipes left on Thrush because she's pretty and seems nice but he's gay and isn't messing with the deep forest cats atm.

Summer swipes right on Ravenstar because she wants to meet the WindClan leader/ the cat whose position Olivestone is training to fill. Left on Snowflight because he's pretty but still a tom. Right on Thrush because ooooh pretty she-cat lol

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:57 am

Clover: All my cats swiping left cause they respect his wishes (and don’t want any trouble).
Summer: Willowheart: Hesitates, then swipes right before deleting app and throwing it into the gorge, watching it crash onto the rocks below before giving it a satisfied glare and secretly cursing at whoever made Tinder. Rosestem: Swipes left because stranger. Streamtail: Swipes left because she has a mate. Ebonysong: Swipes right out of curiosity and because Summer is pretty >:) Don’t worry Smokepaw she’s safe for now >:).

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:34 am

Ember: swipes right on willow and stream, tries to swipe right on ebony but somehow skips her and finds smoke. Immediately deletes the app.

Wild: swipes left on all b/c no cross clan :(

Red: ...swipes left on everyone

-emberspark: crazy dingus boi
- Wild: blind gal
- red: grump
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 7:13 pm

Wildflower: Storm, out of curiosity of her scars, swipes right. Soft(?) stares at the screen for a long time, before looking up at Morningdove, "I think the twoleg thing broke." She giggles, before running off to go show Wildflower the mistake the app made. Downtuft looks down at the phone, up at Stormy, down, up, down, up, before looking over at Goldengale and Softy. "I told you this was a stupid idea!"

Emberspark: Storm swipes left, as he looks an awful lot like Oakstar and that's Mega Ew because he's kinda her dad, kinda not, and she kinda really hates him? Softy swipes left because she's gay, and also confused as to why she downloaded the app? Like, all she wanted to do was play Candy Crush and Neko Atsume?? Downtuft, grumbling, swipes left, wondering why he agreed to this.

Redfall: Storm swipes right, because she secretly has a thing for gingers, and because gingers never did her no harm. Softy swipes left, as she's gay, and then exits the app to play Candy Crush. Downtuft swipes left, only to find Barleytuft's profile. Downtuft then, amgery out of sadness, runs to the Thunderpath, and then throws the phone into the road and watches as the monster runs it over. He then proceeds to cry himself to sleep because he misses his dad.

My cats!
Soft(?), the 100% gay medicine cat of WindClan! She doesn't know why she downloaded the app, she just wanted to play Candy Crush and Neko Atsume!

Downtuft, the straight, irritable and amgery, almost warrior of WindClan! He only downloaded the app because Goldengale and Softy broke the fourth wall to make Stormy dare him to download Tinder because they want to find him a girlfriend, even though Stormy has already done that!

Storm, formerly of ThunderClan! Full of depression, this she-cat thinks all cats are cool cats. Unless you're Rainstrike. Then you're dead to her and she will legit kill you. Rainstrike will die underneath her claws. Revenge will be sweet. Geez, who wrote this bio? You'd think this Rainstrike cat let her best friend die or something, yeesh. She downloaded Tinder out of boredom and a burning desire to find and murder Rainstrike. And to see hot she-cats. And maybe find a way to talk to Dacedream without going on a road trip to the Moonstone. But mostly the last and to murder Rainstrike.

You can also view Whinchatswirl and Ivylight! Two RF warriors! Whin is from SkyClan, a former deputy, actually, with a beautiful marbled pelt. Ivy is from the land of ThunderClan, sporting a classic brown tabby pelt. These two ladies sure do know how to party plot world domination!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Tinder   Warrior Cats Tinder Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Tinder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: