Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood Red (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 8:44

Patrolling was certainly keeping Bloodstrike busy. He didn't have much time to sneak away now, but he knew this was how things were going to be. He still intending to talk to a Riverclan cat and someone from Windclan at some point as well, but for now he had duties to attend to. Today should be a good day though, since he'd be on patrol with Redfall, whom he liked. Bloodstrike had gone out a bit ahead, assuming Redfall had fallen behind a bit on purpose to scent mark or make dirt. He thought about messing with the older warrior and chastising him for not going before patrol started. Or maybe not. Bloodstrike wouldn't want to be messed with back if he ever had to relieve himself during patrols...

Nah, it'd be fine. He'd hold it or just endure the taunting... The sun had barely breached the tops of the trees and the birds were singing their morning songs. The sky was only slightly cloudy and the temperature this early was reasonable. It was later in the day that he would be wishing to take a noon nap rather than be out running around catching prey. The prey felt the same way most of the time, it seemed. His hunting was best during the morning and only slightly worse at dusk. Maybe Redfall could give him ideas of where to go during midday... whenever he got his butt up here.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 18:50

Huffing crossly, Redfall scrambled over a cluster of rocks, following Bloodstrike’s scent. Young warriors. Quick to leave me in the dust. He finally found the large cat and nodded to him, tail twitching. He was curious about Bloodstrike’s hunting ability - it wasn’t often that a warrior was named that quickly, and Redfall would determine if the name was deserved or not based on this patrol. He hadn’t seen Bloodstrike around camp much as an apprentice, and he was curious to see how his personality had evolved during his training. “I s’pose you’d better get experience leading patrols, so if ya want to choose the place to hunt, go ahead.” With a wry chuckle, he added, “Won’t be long until all of you apprentices surpass me, eh?”
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 20:16

Redfall finally caught up to him, but before Bloodstrike could talk any smack, Redfall was already telling him to lead. It caught Bloodstrike off guard. His nose went to the air to try to figure out what was around. Birds and squirrels mostly... surprise surprise... this was Skyclan territory.

"I am definitely trying to, Redfall." he responded with a smirk. He decided he'd go for a bird this time, a big fat ronin. Or maybe a quail... Quail sounds good. Where there was one, there were usually several anyway.

"Some goon taught me to hunt when I was really little. It was good advice though, so if I ever remember who that goon was, I'd like to thank him." Bloodpaw eyed Redfall for a second as if he really was trying to remember, but a smile crept across his face before he could completely turn away.

A quail scurried into a bush just ahead and he dropped into a hunting crouch. Bloodstrike crept up on it with practiced smoothness and total silence. The quail tried to run to another bush, but it never made it before Bloodstrike charged it and snatched it up in his jaws, immediately breaking its neck.

He stood tall and triumphant while his prey kicked its final death throes.

"Your turn!"

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Bloodstrike on Sat 27 Jun 2020 - 20:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 20:16

The member 'Bloodstrike' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Blood Red (Closed) Mistpe10
Blood Red (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 9:09

Smirking slightly, Redfall grinned at Bloodstrike’s tease but didn’t respond. Words... he never knew how to use them correctly and was not good at verbal fights, especially friendly ones. He watched as the young warrior crept up and killed the bird. Well, perhaps the young warrior would surpass him. It was a good catch, anyway. It was only when Bloodstrike stood back up did Redfall notice how much taller the large warrior was. He knew Bloodstrike was large, but with Redfall’s shorter legs, the Bloodstrike was almost double the size of him.

Pushing the thoughts away, Redfall tasted the air, finding the scent of a squirrel. Glancing up, he found it in some high branches of a leafy maple tree. Well, if Bloodstrike wanted this to be a challenge... so be it. Lips curling up slightly, the ginger tabby leapt onto the lowest branch of the tree, moons of practice not shaking the leaves. He fixed his front paws into the next one and scrambled up, eyeing the squirrel again.

It was because he was so fixated on the squirrel he did not notice the eagle, intent on him as he was the squirrel. From high above, it cawed a battle cry, and swept down on the two warriors, talons extended to slash deep in the fur and skin of the cats. Redfall glanced up as he saw the shadow grow closer, and his eyes narrowed into slits, adrenaline pulsating throughout his body instead of fear.

Only, at the last second, the eagle turned towards Bloodstrike instead. Yowling angrily as the eagle slashed it’s talons back and forth across Bloodstrike’s back, Redfall dropped from the branch, pinning the eagle squarely in place on the ground. “You good?”

Redfall attempted to catch a squirrel, costing 3 stamina. Failed. A wild eagle appeared.

Eagle used Swoop on Bloodstrike, dealing 30 damage and costing 20 stamina.
Redfall used Sky Drop on Eagle, dealing 12 damage and costing 15 stamina.  

Eagle
48/60 HP (-12)
180/200 SP (-20)

Redfall
60/60 HP
182/200 SP (-15) (-3 from hunt)

Bloodstrike
10/40 HP (-30)
117/120 (-3 from hunt)

Last edited by SalsaClaus on Sun 28 Jun 2020 - 9:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 9:09

The member 'SalsaClaus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Blood Red (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 11:12

Bloodstrike watched Redfall stalk the squirrel, hiding his jealousy of a lighter cat's abilities to not violently shake a tree branch from landing on it. It wasn't until the eagle had flown for Redfall did Bloodstrike see it. He cursed himself for not being more observant. Then the eagle careened toward him.

Not today, buzzard! Bloodstrike leaped aside, twisting his body in ways only cats could in an attempt to strike the bird as it's talons swiped harmlessly through fur but never made contact with his skin. Unfortunately, the eagle proved to be just as agile and dodged harmlessly away from Bloodstrike's claws.

"I'm fine, just make sure he doesn't wreck you!"

Bloodstrike used Dodge and Fight, dealing no damage and -15SP

Bloodstrike
40HP / 102SP

Eagle
48HP / 180SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Bloodstrike on Sun 28 Jun 2020 - 16:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 11:12

The member 'Bloodstrike' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Blood Red (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 16:39

Even as an he was inches away from being sliced at from an eagle, Bloodstrike still managed to challenge him.

There was a certain sort of respect Redfall had to give to him for that.

Snorting slightly, the ginger warrior dropped into a crouch, bouncing on his toes slightly in preparation. When the strike came, it was towards Bloodstrike yet again, and Redfall could only hope it didn't hit again. The eagle used the same move it had before, retreating up to the sky before landing a heavy strike of talons onto the young warrior's back and face. Predators, Redfall thought grimly. No one should have to deal with them. Though I guess we're predators to mice and squirrels and stuff. As the bird retreated again, Redfall was a bit more ready for the large bird, and rushed under it as it lifted off, snagging the eagle's belly feathers in his claws as he raked his claws down its belly. "D'ya thing eagle tastes good? I haven't tried." Ugh, stupid feathers. The ginger tabby kept one eye on the ever-circling eagle as he pulled the feathers from in between his claws out with his teeth.

Eagle used Swoop on Bloodstrike, dealing 30 damage and costing 20 stamina.
Redfall used Belly Rake on Eagle, dealing 12 damage and costing 10 stamina.  

Eagle
36/60 HP | -12
160/200 SP | -20

Redfall
60/60 HP
172/200 SP | -10

Bloodstrike
10/40 HP | -30
102/120 SP

Last edited by SalsaClaus on Mon 29 Jun 2020 - 18:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my math was totally right)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 0:41

Bloodstrike was done dodging and not helping Redfall. The eagle came back down for him, and he was fully prepared to take the punishment of those sharp talons... but the eagle would pay. Bloodstrike crouched low and waited to spring as the eagle closed in for another swoop. A deep, gutteral yowl ripped from his throat as he leaped at the eagle head-on. Talons pierced his body and shoulder, but Bloodstrike's claws had already come out and found targets of their own. For a moment, fur and feathers flew everywhere as the eagle and cat had a whirling battle of strength and will in mid-air.

Bloodstrike twisted in the air once he was able to and landed on his feet in one smooth motion, though blood now poured from his side and his shoulder. He growled as pain lashed up and down his body, pulsing in time with his heart and crushing against his every breath.

"I don't know... but I will let you know after I crush it's head in my jaws." Bloodstrike hissed. These puncture wounds were deeper... not at all as light as the owl's. Despite the pain, Bloodstrike forced his body to settle into another crouch and wait to strike again.

"Come on... you think poking me is going to kill me?" He caterwauled at the eagle from afar.

Bloodstrike used Rear-up to Slash on Eagle, dealing 9 damage and -15SP

Eagle
27 / 60 HP (-9)
160 / 200 SP

Bloodstrike
10 / 40 HP
87 / 120 SP (-15)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 17:52

Cawing in pain, the Eagle soared away, fixing beady eyes on Bloodstrike one more time as if to say: Just wait. This isn’t the last of me. Then it swooped throughout the trees, dripping blood. Redfall turned to Bloodstrike, offering the younger warrior a brief nod. “Good work. I don’t think we should hunt anymore. Let’s get you back to Sagelight and Honeysong.” He offered his shoulder for the warrior to lean on, but froze as his eyes swept the forest floor, finding the same squirrel he’d tried to hunt earlier, who was somehow still there despite the commotion. “Ah, hang on. That squirrel is still here, somehow.” Quickly, the ginger warrior dropped into the crouch and sprung, not paying much attention to his technique. It didn’t matter. The squirrel was at such a close range that when Redfall slammed down onto it, his paws killed it from impact. Grabbing the creature in his jaws, he grunted, “It’s something. Get your quail and let’s go.”

Last edited by SalsaClaus on Fri 10 Jul 2020 - 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 17:52

The member 'SalsaClaus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Blood Red (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 22:06

Bloodstrike growled as the eagle flew away. "Get back here you fox-heart!" He yowled, just before he sprinted up the closest tree in a vain attempt to catch the eagle. He was swift, but the eagle was still faster. He got to the top of the highest branch strong enough to hold him and hissed loudly in frustration. He waited a few moments, fuming, before grudgingly coming back down to the ground with Redfall. It was only then that his adrenaline wore off and he felt his limbs shake with the effort of holding him up.

He staggered in Redfall's direction, landed softly against his shoulder, but only for a moment before he forced himself to stand on his own. Bloodstrike gave him a grateful look, but continued to walk in the direction of his quail. He picked it up, surprised that it felt heavier than before.

I will not be weak... not now, not ever. He affirmed to himself in his head. He carried his quail in his jaws and followed Redfall back to camp. For the most part, he forced his legs to stay under him and move correctly at a reasonable pace, but every now and then, one of his legs would give and he would stagger a bit.

He would take a moment to catch his breath, then force his legs to begin working again. He politely refused any of Redfall's attempts to support him. A trail of red followed him where ever he stepped, as his blood finally traveled down his limbs and stained the earth below.

If I want to be Bloodstar one day, I have to be strong. I cannot allow others to help me unless I absolutely can't do something myself. For now, I can still walk, so I will.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Red (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Red (Closed)   Blood Red (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down