Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 16:31

Flintstar had always found it...Almost uncomfortable how solid the ground became the closer he was to the SkyClan border. Living so deep in the marsh, he was very used to the ground being...Loose. Muddy. It was strange enough working on such solid ground every full moon at Fourtrees...It was one thing about patrolling the borders he never liked but he could never exactly put a claw on why. He suppose his paw-pads weren't use to the hard surfaces other then when he would jump on the Jaggedrock or sometimes perch on some of the roots that broke from the surface.

...He was putting far to much thought into this, he realized as he came to a stop and studied the ground. But he suppose that was the price he paid why he chose to patrol by himself. He always had trouble...Thinking. No...No thinking, that was it. A thought seemed to always have to be running in his head if he wanted to pay attention. The more...Focused that thought was, the better. But with the new peace in the forest after the defeat of The Righteous Few...It was hard to know what to think about. Before it would have been how to keep his Clan safe, what he would do if he had to make a choice. But now...The only danger was that the world had always held, things he couldn't really stop until they were happening. Nothing worth his thoughts.

He sighed, shaking his head as he found himself kneading at the ground. His expression flickered, becoming just a bit annoyed as he glared down at the ground. Another thing he did not like about the ground near the borders. It did not easily shift with his motions when he was digging his claws into the ground. It was something he had grown use enough when he did it on rocks but it felt...Wrong the way the ground didn't give away to his claws. Tsk. He shook his head, before his ears perked at the sound of pawsteps. Ah, perhaps that was what he got for staying still - socializing.

...Great.

Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 17:02

Bloodpaw was sort of patrolling... as an apprentice... alone. Fine, he was skimming the borders again, looking for other clan cats to speak with. The last time he was at Highpine, he met Briarpaw... which got bloody and didn't go as well as he'd hoped. He'd said some things to her that she may or may not even remember at this point, but still, he came back to see if she'd be waiting for him so maybe they could talk this time, rather than fight. Bloodpaw also tended to be a thinker. As a matter of fact, he thought about things to the point he almost didn't get along with the other apprentices. They all seemed... immature for him. They were all so excitable and loud and Starclan forbid they ever thought any of their actions through... Only his sisters had ever been good company for him. Except Adderpaw... she was a bit... off. He cared for her still all the same though.

Bloodpaw glanced at the ground and noticed that it looked a bit further away than before. He was still growing... still. Despite only being 8 moons old, Bloodpaw stood a little taller than most full grown toms. He was 12 inches at the shoulder and weighed 12lbs... Still, he was growing. He'd noticed that he needed more and more food too, to which he began to feel too ashamed to take from the fresh-kill pile and just hunted for himself after contributing at least one body to the pile. Bloodpaw could easily be mistaken for an adult cat at this point, though in his face he still appeared too young to be an adult. His voice had deepened a bit more as well, though still not quite to the deep tones of a typical tom.

A scent of the swamp hit his nose a little too late for him to duck for cover or approach Highpine cautiously. Still, he tried to step a bit lighter. He didn't lower himself into a crouch, since he didn't want to seem like a threat, just in case it was Briarpaw that he was about to run into again. Just alike the last time, he didn't want to fight. She on the other hand, had been quite set in her decision for violence. When his eyes finally did settle on another cat... it was not at all Briarpaw. Fuzzy memories of his first gathering came to mind as he stared at the unfamiliar Shadowclan cat for a moment... His tail bristled, more out of fear than anger. If that's who he thought it was...

I'm not going to be a coward... not tohim.

He thought to himself before taking in a breath and steeling his nerves. He wanted to repair things between the clans... somehow. He figured he would start by at least trying to leave a good impression today. If this went as badly as it had with Briarpaw, well... this was the leader of Shadowclan most likely. So Bloodpaw would be dead and that would be the end of his attempts to bring Skyclan into a better light than his grandfather had put it.

"Flintstar, I presume?" Bloodpaw asked, his voice surprisingly calm for how nervous he felt. He'd be even more nervous if he was wrong. "I'm alone so... " So what? Bloodpaw thought about saying he was no threat, but that much was probably more than obvious. Bloodpaw was a big apprentice, but an apprentice nonetheless. He didn't even dream to think he could take on a clan leader and emerge victorious. If this went well however... Maybe this was his chance to make a big impact on at least the future generations of Skyclan. Hopefully, his grandfather Spottedstar wouldn't beat the unholy tar out of him for trying something like this without permission.

Its for the good of my clan. He thought to himself stubbornly. It's all he'd be able to say if Spottedstar found out questioned him about it.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 17:16

Flintstar blinked as he watched a cat slowly slip from the undergrowth, watching the tom with a careful eye as he studied him. He looked...Young. Perhaps about the size of a proper warrior, it was hard for Flintstar to properly judge when he was rather...Large himself and so just about anybody other than his family seemed small to him. He opened his mouth to taste the air, a soft rumble escaping him as the tom correctly guessed who he was and pointed out that he was alone. "You are correct...On both accounts, it seems," he noted as he scanned the area around the pair. "...The forest is a dangerous place - predators lurk, you know. You shouldn't be out here alone...But I do suppose you are no longer alone with me about. But what does bring a lone SkyClan cat to the border? I assumed that Spottedstar wouldn't be...Thrilled as I am certain he still does not see ShadowClan in a good light."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 18:04

Bloodpaw relaxed the more Flintstar spoke. Okay... not all Shadowclan cats wanted to fight at the drop of a leaf. He guessed that had just been Briarpaw. He wasn't about to say anything to Flintstar about that encounter unless the leader brought it up. The words that came out of Flintstar's mouth were still surprising. It made it sound like... should a predator pop out of nowhere... would Flintstar help him? Bloodpaw shoved that thought away. He wasn't going to expect the Shadowclan leader to risk injury for some worthless Skyclan apprentice he just met. It was logical and even fine.

"Well... I'm Bloodpaw. I came here because I would like to get the chance to talk to other clan cats without anyone feeling the need to show any unnecessary bravado because they're in front of their clanmates." He hoped it made sense. At the mention of Spottedstar and Skyclan's relationship with Shadowclan as a whole, Bloodpaw tensed a bit.

"He isn't aware that I am out here, I don't think. My grandfather barely talks to me as it is." Bloodpaw shrugged. "I would certainly appreciate it if he continued to not know, at least until I'm caught." It was all he could request of the Shadowclan leader. It wasn't like he could stop him if he decided to report this.

"I noticed at the last gathering that Skyclan doesn't seem to be anyone's favorite. I'm out here because I want to hear from other clans as to why. I would like to work toward changing how others view us, at least for future generations who are less scarred from war and other's past mistakes." It was the whole truth. Whether or not Flintstar would think highly of him or nothing at all would remain to be seen. Until then, Bloodpaw reclined onto his haunches to listen to what Flintstar would tell him, if anything.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptyThu 11 Jun 2020 - 18:47

Ah, a talkative cat. Joy. Flintstar titled his head as this...Bloodpaw introduced himself and started to speak, explaining his reasons for being there. Ah, so he wanted to change SkyClan's imagine. He could...Respect that. That was after all his own plan for ShadowClan. It seemed things had flipped between the two Clans - once it was ShadowClan that nobody had particularly liked...Now it was SkyClan's turn in that light. "So you wish to try to make right what was wrong?" he meowed as he took a seat, curling his tail around his paws. "Very well, I can respect that. Despite all that has happened, I myself hold no ill-will toward SkyClan. So, if answers are what you seek...Then fine, I will regale you with the story between our to Clans."

He raised his head, trying to pull up the memories of those days. It seemed so long ago, he had just about finished his training when it had all transpired...But yet it wasn't so far away that the wounds weren't still fresh in some regards. "I suppose it started with the death of ShadowClan's deputy - Redwing. She was new, had only been Thornstar's deputy for a few moons before her life was taken by being dropped from a tree in a fight with SkyClan. I wasn't there to witness the deed itself, I simply remember the aftermath. ShadowClan took it hard - Thornstar, along with myself and a pawful of others, went to the camp to demand justice. Spottedstar had just become leader that night, if I recall correctly. The cats who killed Redwing was never heard from again - having apparently fled from SkyClan. That...Anger, the injustice that we felt, remained."

He paused as he turned, showing off the nasty scar that ran up his leg. It wasn't a pretty sight - it had never healed fully and had some...Depths to it and was jagged, even his long fur couldn't hide it from sight. "That anger only became dangerous when I was attacked and nearly killed by a SkyClan cat. They blamed ShadowClan for something happening to their deputy. To this day, I still do not know what the tom spoke of - we hadn't done anything in vengeance for Redwing... I cannot give you answers on that, I would ask...Ah...Foxfire, I think it was? I believe he was the deputy at that moment. My near death caused Thornstar to go to war with SkyClan. I...Cannot speak for the details of the battle, just that more blood then was agreed upon was spilled and a couple cats paid the ultimate price - even my attacker...Although I did not wish that upon him," he admitted. "Our Clans fell to a...Rocky peace after that night - that is where a good element of our...Ah, anger toward SkyClan still lingers. As for the other Clans..."

He shook his head. Normally he wouldn't dare try to guess at such a thing but the answer seemed rather...Obvious, in truth. When trying to stand together, it was rather glaring when one Clan all together refused to lend aid in such a trying moment. "Recently there was a large battle - all the Clans stood as one against The Righteous Few, a small group of StarClan who wished to bend us to their will by force and saw any impurities as worthless. All stood was one...Other than SkyClan. The Righteous Few didn't seem to hold anything against SkyClan and even demanded that they join them. Spottedstar chose to leave the Gathering all together - to leave the rest of the Clans to their fate. I...I do not hold anything against Spottedstar for that choice, although I suspect many do. He had to protect his Clan, that is the duty of a leader after all. Protect our Clan at any cost. But...We were fighting for more than just our lives, we were fighting for...Freedom. Justice. Spottedstar turned his back on that and I suspect that is why most Clans do not...Approve of him or SkyClan much now. I do not know what it will take to...Recover that honor."

There was a long pause as he finished, ear twitching as he shifted on his paws. "Ah...I-If you wish for any more details for things in...Particular, do ask."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 18:47

Bloodpaw sat there and quietly listened, surprised that Flintstar was willing to talk so much. This was it! It was really happening! Still, the part about the Skyclan cats who were responsible for Redwing's death just magically being gone was... suspicious. He made a mental note to ask Wolfcall later about this to see what he knew. Or Foxfire... seemed like he was the better option. The sight of the scar on Flintstar's leg caused Bloodpaw's eyes to widen. An attack simply because they suspected Shadowclan did something to their deputy? Bloodpaw's claws pierced the dirt beneath him. That would never ever have flown under his leadership.... if it were up to him. Everyone attacking each other with no real proof was madness. To avoid conflict with the other clan, it was very possible that Bloodpaw would have put his own clan member to death over such an incident.

Upon hearing about the Righteous Few.... the very thought that Starclan had warriors that could come to the earth to fight was just... it was almost too hard to believe. But he believed Flintstar. It matched up with the bits and pieces of broken information he picked up at his last gathering. This... Bloodpaw had to think about. If someone were to ask him if he'd fight a Starclan warrior, his immediate thought would be no, because they can't be killed.... probably. He didn't blame Spottedstar for retreating either, at least not entirely. Bloodpaw thought about it and figured he would have stayed long enough to see if the Starclan warriors could even die or at least be defeated, then maybe he would have helped fight.

"Fighting Starclan sounds... terrifying. I think I would have liked proof that they could be killed or defeated before jumping into a fight with them, but since all of the clans are still here I suppose you found a way to win. Why did this happen at all? What are the chances of it happening again?" He paused for a moment to think. "I think the only way to mend relationships with the other clans would be a new leader entirely. Spottedstar probably could fix things, but from the way he acts at gatherings I don't think he wants to." That was problem. "There are too many who have a grudge against him, and by that extension, Skyclan. It would be more of an uphill battle than he's willing to put forth, I think. So no... a new leader is probably the best answer. I think we need to stop being neutral as well. Not making enemies is good, but not making friends isn't." Still, he wasn't Skyclan's leader and he may never be. If he never became Bloodstar, so be it. He would just have to earn the trust and the ear of the next Skyclan leader.

He looked up at Flintstar, realizing that his gaze had fallen to his toes. His attention was again on the Shadowclan leader, hoping that he would tell him why the Righteous Few even came to be and if they could come back. What are the chances of it happening again? His brain tossed the question around in his head again.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 12:05

"It was not easy, I will give you that," the leader huffed as Bloodpaw questioned about The Righteous Few, their goals and if it would happen again. He...Found it unlikely - it had been a small but vocal community and StarClan as a whole had seemed...Sympathetic and unlikely to every allow such things to transpire again. "The Righteous Few saw that there was much...Betrayal in our Clans. Cats who were born in one Clan that had moved to another. Cats who had mates with a cat from a different Clan. I will not lie, these facts were true...But they did not deserve how The Righteous Few sought to solve those issues - with force and bloodshed. Thornstar was killed by one of them because she had kits with the leader of RiverClan. Left the kits as orphans, causing me to have to step up to try to care for them. ...Either way, they saw the cats who did these actions as traitors even if they were loyal to the Clan they were now in...A couple even held in distaste the kits who were born from the half-Clan unions," he added, the barest hints of a snarl in his throat.

The idea held such...Anger in his chest. That simple thought that caused so much fear in him when The Righteous Few had first made themselves known - that they would perhaps go after his half-siblings. They were not guilty of the crimes done by Thornstar. They were innocent and yet Brackenstar had clearly seen them as lesser. As...Nothing to him. Smokepaw held the scars of that. "But...Their actions only made us...Angry. We rebelled and it ended in battle. But...I suspect that nothing like that will happen again. The Righteous Few had only been a small part of StarClan - the rest came to our aid once they were able. The StarClan that remains will not allow something like that to happen again."

He paused when Bloodpaw admitted that he didn't see a change happening in SkyClan with Spottedstar as leader. That he didn't see Spottedstar ever putting force the effort to change things and fix his Clan's reputation. "Perhaps. Perhaps not," he meowed with a shrug. "It would be impossible to be...Friends - allies - with all of the Clans - we are bound to fight among ourselves and one would all for our aid and choices would have to be made on who to stand with. ThunderClan once stood with SkyClan against us. I will stand with RiverClan if they ever call upon us. But even then, I do not seek to have...Enemies. And neither does Spottedstar. What I've seen in him is a cat who wants to do whatever it takes to protect his Clan. Besides, cats change. Perhaps he will one day come to his senses and try to improve SkyClan's reputation - it is what I've striven to do with ShadowClan. But...His deputy. Ah...Wolfcall? I think he might be good for Spottedstar. If I recall correctly, he chose to fight with us against The Righteous Few. Perhaps he can sway Spottedstar to try to...Fix things."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 12:34

Bloodpaw noticed the ever so slight twitch in Flintstar's facial expressions, the tenseness in his muscles, the idle flick of the tip of his tail... there was pain there as he talked. Just from that, Bloodpaw drew many theories, but none of which he could be completely certain. It wasn't until the growl, however faint, rumbled in the back of Flintstar's throat that Bloodpaw was at least 90% positive that Flintstar was either the product of dual-clan pairings, or someone he cared about was. Bloodpaw himself was 100% Skyclan, as were his siblings, and he believed Blossomstep and Wolfcall loved each other. He didn't see them splitting up.

Upon hearing that the Righteous Few shouldn't arise again, Bloodpaw nodded. At least that wasn't something he probably had to worry about in his future decision-making then. His father's name left Flintstar's lips and Bloodpaw's focus narrowed. The moment was tense for maybe half of a heartbeat, until nothing but good words came out. That was a relief. Even better... Wolfcall didn't run! It brought a proud smile to Bloodpaw's face.

"Wolfcall is my dad. My mother is Blossomstep. I'm glad to hear that he didn't run away, but I wonder why." He recalled hearing that Redfall, another warrior he admired, also did not run even when ordered to. Still, he couldn't help but wonder if that made a rift within Skyclan itself: Those that obeyed their leader without question and those that did what was right even if they would be punished for it later.

I guess this is where I get it from... All of this sneaking around, trying to make everything better for my clan... I'll be caught one day, I have no doubt, but hopefully not before I have talked to at least one cat in every clan and not at a stupid gathering. Bloodpaw thought he was already happy that Wolfcall was his father.... but now even more so.

"I hope he can. I'm too young for Spottedstar to care much about what I say probably and that's fine, but my dad might be a different story. But if he fails, I hope Skyclan will still do well enough that I can try to at least be an advisor to our next leader, if it ends up not being me." Bloodpaw would like to be Bloodstar one day... but that was too far into the future to know if he would earn that honor or not. Still, his grandfather was the leader and his father, the deputy. If Wolfcall became Wolfstar and named Blood... whatever... his deputy... well that would be a good start.

"Well... here are my last questions and if you need to think before answering please do. What could Skyclan do to be on better terms with Shadowclan and what could we do that would make Shadowclan our sworn adversaries forever?" Both of these answers were important. It would give him the insight he thought he needed to use in future dealings with their swampy neighbors.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 14:34

Ah, so this was a Wolfcall kit. Flintstar didn't know who Blossomstep was but...He thought he remembered Wolfcall sticking close to a she-cat during the Gathering, battle and aftermath. If that was Blossomstep, then she hadn't left either. Hm. "I cannot speak for Wolfcall's decisions - that is up for him to explain his actions. I...Do hope that you can help change the path of SkyClan. The paths ahead of us are far from what we expect - I never thought I would be leader but yet here I am." He paused as Bloodpaw asked two more questions, his expression darkening slightly as he thought it over.

"...I do not know if its up to SkyClan to be on better terms with ShadowClan. It falls upon...Both of us in some regards. Scars have a habit of lingering, as you might have noticed. It will fall upon cats like you who did not get those scars or bear witness to them to bridge the gap. Both Clans have death upon their claws - SkyClan took our deputy, we took the lives of two of their cats. All might have been accidents...But still, those deaths...Hurt. The scars left by our war will linger and while some like me might hold nothing against them - debts were repaid, even if it was in blood, so many cats will hold events against them until their dying breath. I do not know what could repair our relationships because I do not know what it would take for my Clanmates to forgive SkyClan. I cannot speak for them but while I might be leader, I wish to respect them and that their scars still ache."

He sighed, before he paused to dwell on the final question. What would it take for the Clans to be labeled as... Adversaries. It was always a hard thing to assume, he had his answers but it would always be a question on what it would take for his Clanmates to burn a forever hatred against SkyClan. He could only hope that their current anger would shimmer and fade in time as he wished for no enemies. "...For me, there is nothing that SkyClan could do that would make us... 'Sworn adversaries' as you put it. I do not...Hold grudges, I suppose. I believe in payment, punishment. If SkyClan did...Something to us, then I would request Spottedstar to hold that cat accountable. If he didn't...Then I suppose I would find a way to get justice myself, but then that debt would be cleared. I never held anything against the tom who scarred me. I wished for punishment to be sure but...He did not deserve what happened to him," he admitted with a shake of his head. "These scars were not equal to his life." He pushed himself up to his paws, assuming that this converstation was just about over.

"Take this to heart, Bloodpaw. I seek no enemies in SkyClan, no matter the...History between our Clans. I have seen how pointless bloodshed can be and I would only ever led my Clan into battle against SkyClan if I saw no other option to get justice for something they had done. ShadowClan has dealt with enough slander against our name that I do not hold anything against Spottedstar for just trying to keep his Clan safe. I'm telling you all this because of that - that I would rather been seen as neutral or...Friendly with SkyClan then deem them my enemies and with cats like you in SkyClan, perhaps it will come true one day. My Clanmates might be hostile and I do not blame them... But anything more than a quarrel would led to punishment on their side, I can assure you. I hope one day a new peace can be discovered, but enemies will always linger. Cats can hold grudges for many reasons. Some fair...Some not. But perhaps, one day reason will overcome those grudges."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 22:10

Bloodpaw patiently listened and drank in whatever words of knowledge and wisdom Flintstar had to offer. It was after he was done speaking that Bloodpaw offered him a small smile. The conversation had certainly reached a conclusion, but Bloodpaw got what he needed out of it. It seemed he at least made an impression on Flintstar as well. The compliments, while not proclaimed loudly and were more subtle, were what Bloodpaw was after. Not for his own ego, but to know that he had given the impression upon himself that he wanted, and hopefully one day by some extension, his clan.

"Thank you for talking with me," Bloodpaw tipped his ears forward as a sign of respect. Flintstar seemed to be what Bloodpaw aspired to be. Do what was necessary, but keep emotions in check. Easier said than done most likely, and he had no doubt that Flintstar probably had his fair share of struggles and failures. That would be a talk for another time though, maybe after Bloodpaw earned his warrior name.

"I think this is what I needed to know." I will do what I can for our clans' future. "I imagine you have a patrol to finish, but do you need anything from me before I get back to camp?" Probably not, but the offer was there regardless.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 11:31

Flintstar dipped his head in return as Bloodpaw thanked him, scanning the forest around them as he listened to Bloodpaw speak. Did he need anything from the apprentice? There wasn't much Bloodpaw could do for him and no thoughts came to mind. Other than... "Just keep your spirit high, Bloodpaw," he meowed, fixing his gaze back onto the brown apprentice. "This world is a cruel one. I've seen it take out the strongest cats but also one of the most...Cheerful cats I ever knew. Its not fair, its not nice. It will try to crush your spirits. If you want to make a change, don't let yourself lose sight of that...No matter what happens to you and your loved ones because its up to us to make things for the better. You can't fix everything, but you might be able to make things at least better for SkyClan as I am trying for ShadowClan." With that, he turned and padded into the undergrowth, disappearing from sight. There was nothing more to say to Bloodpaw and he had a nest and mate to return to. He would let Bloodpaw muse on his final words and find his own way back to the SkyClan camp.

He did honestly hope that Bloodpaw would remain on his path - every Clan needed a cat like that who wanted to help change it for the better.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]   Old Blood, New Blood [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Blood, New Blood [Closed]
Page 1 of 1