Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mending Bridges (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 21:17

The member 'Frostfur' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3049

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 22:42

"For your information I would love some squirrel." He stuck his tongue out at her, but then went quiet when she approached one. He normally would have waited for it to come to the ground, but he watched his sister, with both admiration and jealousy, as she nimbly leaped from branch to branch without even alerting the squirrel. How even?? Then on top of that... she caught it. His jaw dropped, speechless.

"If you told me you managed to catch a squirrel like that I would never have believed you..." He still couldn't. It would be hard to compete with that.

"I don't want to hunt with you anymore." He put on his most impressive sour face, but then smiled at her. Oh boy... he had to show her up. He had to.

A robin flitted through the trees about 100ft downwind of them. Bloodstrike was determined to do a better job or make a fool out of himself trying. He climbed a tree and started to move across the branches. He had to leap further than his sister, as his weight would bend the branches too much for him to stay on them after a certain point. Still, he was managing to get closer to the robin, despite how much it flitted from one tiny branch to the next.

Bloodpaw tried to get above it, rather than below. Now the only trick was not injuring himself on the way down. He positioned himself carefully above where he thought the robin would go.... waited... then dropped toward it....

In one fell swoop, Bloodstrike brought a powerful paw down onto the robin's body, slashing through it's wings and it's neck. The robin fell down to the ground, hitting branches along the way, but Bloodstrike managed to catch one of the branches with his front claws and scramble up.

"HA!" He yelled triumphantly. From that branch, it was easy to jump down safely. He picked up the robin in his mouth and held his head high.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Bloodstrike on Sat 27 Jun 2020 - 22:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 22:42

The member 'Bloodstrike' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 23:18

OOC: Don’t forget to add the -3 SP.

Mistpaw laughed. “Well, I mean...it’s not my fault you’re too heavy. If you ever told me that you killed a fox by sitting on it I would believe you.” She looked on, impressed, as Bloodstrike managed to catch a bird without falling down with a splat. “I half-expected the bird to fly away while you dangled from the branch. You did squash it, though. I do not enjoy squashed prey.” Swallowing a laugh, Mistpaw continued to scent for prey. Her eyes were set on a mouse. She loved mice. Immediately, Mistpaw dropped into a hunting crouch, slowly padding towards the mouse. While she very much preferred the thrill of catching prey on trees, hunting on the ground once in a while was good practice, too. Finally, she reached a good distance from the mouse, and prepared to leap...Her paws slammed onto the mouse, trapping it from running away. A small squeak escaped her catch before Mistpaw killed it with a bite. Eyes glinting in triumph, Mistpaw dug another hole, before placing her catch inside again. “What can I say? Either I’m just a good hunter or it’s pure luck, though I doubt the latter.” Mistpaw announced mock-haughtily, sticking her nose into the air.

Mistpaw used 3 SP to catch a mouse. Catch was successful.

74/80

Last edited by Frostfur on Sat 27 Jun 2020 - 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 23:18

The member 'Frostfur' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 5:47

"Maybe I'll squash you!" he mock threatened her. Then he went quiet while she caught a mouse. It wasn't as impressive as the squirrel chase, but a success nonetheless.

"Alright, one more for me and then we'll carry our catches back."

Bloodstrike wanted to try one thing... he'd never tried to catch a rabbit before. He sniffed one out next to a hole in the ground that was definitely it's warren. He thought he could hear the rabbit moving around in there, steadily drawing closer.

Bloodstrike stepped back and waited, hoping to snatch it as it tried to leave the hole...

Well... the rabbit turned out to be more cautious than Bloodstrike expected. It emerged, then stopped. Bloodstrike leaped and expected to hook his claws into it's flesh. The rabbit darted back down the hole... and Bloodstrike came back up empty.

"Welp. Never mind I guess..." he said sheepishly.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Bloodstrike on Sun 28 Jun 2020 - 5:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 5:47

The member 'Bloodstrike' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 8:34

Mistpaw smirked a tiny bit as Bloodstrike missed the rabbit. “We’re not WindClan, remember?” Her gaze softened and she shuddered a bit as she thought about her first hunt. “Actually I am a bit scared of trees at times. The first time I went out to hunt, I almost fell off the tree but Foxfire saved me. Then, a...raccoon came. It almost did attack me, but Foxfire and I fought it.” Mistpaw padded towards her two catches, digging them out of the hole and placing them in her mouth. “Lucky fo uff, feh prey did not gef stowllen.” Mistpaw nudged her brother playfully, but then remembered how large he was. “Right. You can sit on me. I forgot about that,”
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 13:13

Bloodstrike shot a look at his sister.

"Why would I need to be from Windclan to catch a rabbit? I can catch a rabbit!" He sounded so offended. He smiled at her right after.

"You've talked me into it. I will catch a rabbit one day and I will show it to you!" New goal made. He basically mastered catching squirrels and birds anyway and he was getting bored. He helped his sister carry their catch for the day back to camp. At the mention of him being able to sit on her, he put his nose in the air as snootily as he could.

"And don't you forget it!"

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mending Bridges (Closed)   Mending Bridges (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mending Bridges (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2