Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 17 Jun 2020 - 21:29

More apprentices were preparing to take up their vows of warriorship, Eaglepaw included. More warriors meant more mouths to feed and more injuries to mend. Aspenheart looked around the bustling sunhigh camp and found himself taken aback by the growth of WindClan over the course of a few seasons. It was possible that they were the largest, though he didn't get out enough to know. At least he could drag warriors along on herb patrols for a few extra paws. He picked up the parcel of traveling herbs in his maw and weakly hobbled towards the golden apprentice. He dropped it gently at her side and looked up to survey the sky. Cloudy, a bit chilly for a Greenleaf day, but good enough for a journey. "It won't taste good, but you won't be able to make the trip without them," he explained, "It's a pretty big hike. Just be glad you don't live in SkyClan."

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 9:50

((Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was taking a a break from RPG))

Ealgepaw looked at the traveling herbs and bent her head down to sniff them. She had heard that the traveling herbs where nasty things to eat, but at least they smelled good. She ate them and then immediantly made a discusted face. "What-" she screwed up her face as the bitter tasting herbs hit her taste glands. "Nevermind, let's just go." she said still trying to get the bitter taste out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 5 Aug 2020 - 20:53

Aspenheart snorted as Eaglepaw's face twisted in disgust, his tail thwapping as he hobbled out of camp, the spotted apprentice at his side. The air was thick, but the sky was clear, and it made for quick traveling. He noted various herbs as they went, muttering about growth patterns and thicket density and the like, logging each observation in his mind for a later date.

"So, what do you think you're going to ask them?" he inquired. "This might be your only chance for a long time to speak with the ancestors."

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 6:20

Eaglepaw padded out of camp with Aspenheart. She noticed that he kept muttering to himself and nodded and then muttering some more, she assumed that it was the herbs he was muttering about, but one could never be quite sure what went through medicne cat's heads. "What-?" she jerked her head around as Aspenheart started speaking. '...long time to speak with the ancestors." he said and finished his sentance. "Um....what was that??" she asked quite embarressed that she had been darydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 11:10

Aspenheart snickered at the apprentice. "What will you ask them?" he asked again, Highstones coming closer in the distance. "Is there anyone you want to see?"

The thunderpath roared loud in their ears. Every monster that rumbled by was faster than any creature, much less a cat. The medicine cat, on weak, wobbling legs, pulled aside a pile of brambles and grass to reveal WindClan's tunnel. He smirked at Eaglepaw as he lowered himself inside. "Come on! Keep your eyes down, or dust will get in them!" he called out to the apprentice.

They moved through the dark, dank tunnel and came out on the other side with Highstones closer than ever. "It's easier to climb than it looks," he promised.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 7 Aug 2020 - 13:30

Eaglepaw paused and considered Apenheart's question. "I don't know Aspenheart. I am pretty happy in Windclan and everything here on the moor is what Starclan's Will's. Is there really anything to ask for?" she asked while flicked her tail.

She followed the medicine cat through the tunnel, careful to keep her head low and her eyes screwed shut so that she could see after the tunnel.

Eaglepaw looked up at Highstones with a determined look on her face. "Let's just go." she said with gleaming eyes. She had been waiting forever to become a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 20:00

"You're way easier than the other apprentices I bring here," Aspenheart joked, taking the first few steps up Highstones.

Up, up, up the path they walked. When they reached the top, they only stopped for a second to catch their breaths. At the next moment, he pointed to Mothermouth, where they peered down into the darkness. The medicine cat explained to follow the sound of his pawsteps. Down, down, down, they weaved through stone tunnels, off of which echoes reverberated. When they found the Moonstone, it was glowing with bright, iridescent light. "Touch your nose to it, and you'll meet your ancestors. Good luck, Eaglepaw!"

Aspenheart padded to the side of the cavern, where he laid his head upon his paws to sleep a dreamless night.

ooc: You can invite your chosen StarClan cat to join the topic now! I'll be dropping out, since Aspenheart's job here is done. :)

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 12:40

OCC: I PM'd her and she didn't respond, should I choose a diff Starclan cat? I sent it like a month ago
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 15:17

ooc: I would do that :)

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 10:29

OCC: Thank you, I will find a different Starclan cat and send the message.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 18:17

As Eaglepaw watched Aspenheart touch his nose to the Moonstone, she felt a peace wash over her. She padded to the moonstone, looked up at the star's and then touched her nose to the moonstone and fell asleep.
She opened her eyes to see a brown tom with mismatched eyes standing in front of her. "Are you my Starclan cat?" she asked her voice filled with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 18:27

Eaglepaw grinned, tail curling around his paws as he sat down. “Heya! Well, I’m not yours, specifically, but I’m here to talk to you. Eaglepaw, right? Pretty sure you stole my name.” He stuck his tongue out, teasing. Even in death, he was playful, confident, the model of a bright young apprentice. His final hope was that he had made Tinystar proud. Apparently he was Tinylegs again now. Did he even remember him? He pushed away those thoughts as he turned his gaze back to Eaglepaw. “So, what do you want to know out of my all-knowingness?” Eaglepaw grinned, head tilted. He wasn’t all-knowing, but, in his own mind, it was a good joke.

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020 - 9:09

Eaglepaw smirked. "Well, since I have stolen your name then I guess that I will be just as awesome or even more awesome than you." she purred. She liked this cat, Eaglepaw was like Clovertwist, but more like a brother. The smirk died on her face as she thought about the things that had recently happened in Windclan. "These things, the Rightous Few, they attacked Windclan." she began. She was positive that Eaglepaw knew about it, being in Starclan and all, but it never hurt to ask. "What happened to the cat's who attacked?"

She wanted to ask about her future and her future mate and maybe even her kit's, but she would hold that back for the sake of the clan. The clan, in her mind, will always come first...not matter the cost it had on herself and her mental health.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 10 Sep 2020 - 16:22

He shrugged, tail falling. “I wish I could tell you. All I know is that they were punished. I hope they went to the Dark Forest or something. Even in StarClan there’s a hierarchy. Apprentices aren’t told everything.” He resumed his smile, sitting down. “You’re a good young cat, Eaglepaw. Keep using your devotion to your Clan, but don’t forget to let loose and relax sometimes.” Eaglepaw dipped his head, and StarClan began to fade around the young WindClan she-cat.

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 11 Sep 2020 - 11:55

Eaglepaw nodded at the apprentice tom. "Maybe...but the clan always comes first." she said. When she blinked she was back in the mooncave. She stood up and shook out her short golden fur and turned towards Aspenheart. "I am ready to receive my warrior name for Windclan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey   Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1