Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deer’s Herd of Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Deer’s Herd of Art Empty
PostSubject: Deer’s Herd of Art   Deer’s Herd of Art EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 17:20

Hello There!

It seems you have stumbled upon my herd of art!

Here is where I post my art so you can watch me improve and grow!!

Feel free to post tips, constructive criticism, or whatever you’d like! You could even request cats for me to draw!

COTTON’S ROBINLOFT:

Spoiler:

Some notes on it:

I loved drawing her, it was a fun design but also pretty simple. My initial drawing looked a lot different, and honestly, the ref I began with doesn’t look much like this at all, except from the shape of her torso. As you may or may not be able to tell, a lot of my inspiration came form your siggy, but I tried not to copy it directly.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Deer’s Herd of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer’s Herd of Art   Deer’s Herd of Art EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 19:58

Aww, i love how you drew the bb :00 her eyes are so pretty

If i were to give any constructive criticism right now, it would be on the neck. All I would really do is just move the head forward and up a little bit. I'm not going to tell you how exactly to do it because i want you to build your own art style ;))

On the other hand, i'd like to say the things i think you did well! The. Toes. Look. So. Good. I would love to draw paws in a way that it's not just a tall potato with lines. Something that i also used to do is make the ears really big. I don't personally like big ears on my style because it's not very anatomically correct, but you make the ears normal size, and i appreciate that :D

Also that long floofy tail

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Deer’s Herd of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer’s Herd of Art   Deer’s Herd of Art EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 20:17

Awww thanks! And next piece I do, I’ll definitely take some of these points into consideration! It looking at my former art, this is a big upgrade and I am v proud :D

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Deer’s Herd of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer’s Herd of Art   Deer’s Herd of Art EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 21:46

I was bored and decided to fix the head :D

Fixed Head!:

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Deer’s Herd of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer’s Herd of Art   Deer’s Herd of Art EmptySat 27 Jun 2020 - 14:01

random, non-warriors related, but I tried drawing a human for a change and drew a young Anna. Her eyes are inspired by sophiescribbles on insta

Deer’s Herd of Art C0624e10

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Deer’s Herd of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer’s Herd of Art   Deer’s Herd of Art EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 22:59

was struck by random muse to draw this random wlw couple and I love them Deer’s Herd of Art Bf6f8910

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deer’s Herd of Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer’s Herd of Art   Deer’s Herd of Art Empty

Back to top Go down

Deer’s Herd of Art
Page 1 of 1