Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Empty
PostSubject: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 11:21

Leopardpaw wanted to practice fighting, so she snuck up and pounced on Darkpaw.

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 16:37

"Hey!" Darkpaw mewed, woken from her nap, turned her head around to see Leopardpaw clinging to her back. She twisted her head towards Leopardpaw and flung her off.
"First of, don't start battles with those who are bigger and stronger than you are!"

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_19Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_22Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_17Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_14Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_20Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_24Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 19:58

OOC: just preted it's the middle of the night.

"What the..... wha's happening?" Goldenpaw looked around to see Leopardpaw and Darkpaw wrestling on the floor. "Why in StarClan do you choose now to practice fighting? It's the middle of the night!"

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 20:14

Darkpaw pinned Leopardpaw down.
"Come on you can do better than that, Leopard
kit!" She teased.

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_19Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_22Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_17Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_14Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_20Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_24Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 7:41

Leopardpaw scratched Darkpaw's nose, knowing it was her weak spot.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 17:03

"Ouch!" Darkpaw wailed, her nose pointing to the sky.
She flinched when she washed off the blood with her paw, but swiped a unsheathed paw at Leopardpaw and kicked up her hid leg at Goldenpaw's face.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 18:40

Goldenpaw hissed with annoy. "Ok," She said, "You asked for it!" She flung herself at Darkpaw, gripping onto her back

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 20:07

Firelight walked in to the apprentices den. Why are they making so much noise!? He thought to himself. Once Firelight walked into the den he saw Goldenpaw gripping onto Darkpaw's back and a bloodstained Leopardpaw next to them. "What are you mousebrains doing!?" Firelight meowed so loud he could be heard all throughout the camp. He ran up to Darkpaw and grabbed Goldenpaw with his teeth so lightly it wouldn't pierce her skin, but he threw her a little too harshly to the floor. "Which one of you clawed Leopardpaw?! You know we never fight each other with unsheathed claws!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 7:49

OOC: I like your new signature firelight :P

Darkpaw lowered her head.
"It was me" Darkpaw confessed.
"I know it was wrong but I guess I got carried away".

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 9:04

OOC: Thanks. :D

IC: Firelight looked down at Darkpaw. The anger left his eyes and it was filled with dissapointment. "You know better than this, Darkpaw." Firelight meowed in a softer tone than before. "But this can't go without punishment you know." Firelight stood for a moment thinking. "For the next two days you hunt from when you wake up till you go to sleep, and you cannot eat before the rest of the Clan is fed."
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 16:20

Leopardpaw said "I'll go with you, Darkpaw. I started the fight, after all."

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 16:32

OOC: Hey Firelight. The whole glowing siggy thing, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) DeQnfLeopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) UTs4eLeopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) CmOB3Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Swufty

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 17:31

OOC: Yah! It id only like, SOOOOOOO COOL!!! And mabye we could start a topic where we all hunt! (im coming too........ Hopeful ) and how do u spell this?????? hesitently? Hesitately???

"Um... I should come too....." Goldenpaw said hesitently. "It would be good for the Clan and I did fight after all."

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2009 - 17:52

"Aww......Firelight........... I didn't start it! It was Leopardpaw that disturbed me in the middle of the night!" She mewed.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) EmptyThu 6 Aug 2009 - 5:27

OOC: Mistpelt showed it to him, and she gave me this nice symbol of ThunderClan. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)   Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw's fight (Apprentices only!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next