Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people

Go down 
+8
Snowy
yellowpaw (sigh)
Flybot
not fish
Mud
Aloekit(Angel)
Locust~Lightning
Stormclaw
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm

3 only three places left!

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:58 pm

I want in
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:58 pm

2 places left!

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:51 pm

me me me me me me plz

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Ill be in it!

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 pm

great now no more sorry people who wants to join its over I'm making the picture now!

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am

YEAH! CRISTMAS
*Sorry for the spam Cylon *

Spoiler:

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 am

I don't think that was spam.....but I can't wait.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 am

it will take some days or two or on hour cause i can't fit some of the cats ><

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm

I can't wait for the picture to be done, exciteing

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 pm

i am so fudging (does not make any sense to me) excited!!

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 73l0qu who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Wgt99z who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 2wlrbq8 funny right!? who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 169p75c who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Sorry for spam but I can't put in all of you in sorry and I can't fit the people in the picture sorry please forgive me

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:38 pm

IT's OK. You can take me out if you want. ^^ I wont mind. :P

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGgdMsS who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGg3TFt  who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGg3GK7 who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGg2WjR

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JcTsSP1  who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JcnAVnI who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Grub_f10who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:04 pm

why?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:54 pm

You said you couldn't fit everyone into the pic, right? o.o

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGgdMsS who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGg3TFt  who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGg3GK7 who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JGg2WjR

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JcTsSP1  who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JcnAVnI who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Grub_f10who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people   who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who wants to be in a santa picture picture it ends t'll 12 people
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: