Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

free to fly [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

free to fly [c] Empty
PostSubject: free to fly [c]   free to fly [c] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 6:30 pm

Viper gave himself a small stretch. His muscles had recently been sore, and he'd decided a walk would do him some good. But apparently, the stars had it in for him- it was yet another cat scent. Well, badger-dung. The loner was tired of cats fighting him, so he decided to continue on his way. He eventually stopped at a log, trotting on top of its rotting wood. He didn't mind the yucky texture of the wood. It was where his paws felt at home (which was weird, considering he was from Twolegplace)- but he didn't mind it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

free to fly [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: free to fly [c]   free to fly [c] EmptyApril 30th 2020, 11:44 pm

Moonpaw trotted through the forest, on the lookout for any signs of movement that would signal prey. She froze when she saw a cat walking atop a rotting log. The cat wasn't from ThunderClan or any of the clans. He was a loner, and Moonpaw should chase him off her territory, but she didn't. Her clan could do without a badly injured apprentice in the middle of the plague, and she needed to hunt for her clan. "Hello," she mewed. "may I ask why you're on ThunderClan territory?" she tried the best she could to keep hostile tones out of her voice. It might be better to coax the rogue off of her territory than threaten him.

free to fly [c] Downlo10 free to fly [c] Downlo15 free to fly [c] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

free to fly [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: free to fly [c]   free to fly [c] EmptyMay 1st 2020, 7:53 am

A small, dark cat had came from the cat scent. Viper’s face fell at her words. Are you kidding? I’m still on their territory? I thought I’d crossed out. He gave a sigh. “I thought I’d already crossed out. This is one of your Clan boundaries, isn’t it?” These Clans care very dearly about their territory. The loner hopped off of the log and sat down, tail inviting the clan cat to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

free to fly [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: free to fly [c]   free to fly [c] EmptyMay 1st 2020, 4:20 pm

"Yeah, you're still on ThunderClan territory," Moonpaw confirmed politely. "I think it's pretty obvious where clan territory ends; we mark the borders and stuff daily." she sat down after the rogue did, not wanting to cause a fight she couldn't win.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

free to fly [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: free to fly [c]   free to fly [c] EmptyMay 6th 2020, 11:30 am

Viper shrugged, a simple movement. ”Well, evidently I didn’t scent them,” he pointed out. ”If you don’t mind, though, I have a few questions about your... Clans.” He sure did. Streampaw had mentioned a code, and he was curious about the specifics of it.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

free to fly [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: free to fly [c]   free to fly [c] EmptyMay 6th 2020, 11:43 am

Moonpaw shrugged. What harm can it do to introduce a loner to the clans as long as he stays away? "Sure," she mewed, "as long as you get off clan territory after we finish. I don't want any bloodshed today, and there will definitely be spilled blood if a patrol finds you. I think," she added.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

free to fly [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: free to fly [c]   free to fly [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

free to fly [c]
Page 1 of 1