Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waiting for someone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Waiting for someone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:34

Applefang watched. He nodded with approval. ”Nice job! It’s just like you are my apprentice.” he laughed.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:48

"Isn't there a specific apprentice you're thinking about a lot?" Willow teased.

Waiting for someone - Page 2 Downlo10 Waiting for someone - Page 2 Downlo15 Waiting for someone - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:52

Streampaw was padding along near the river, when she spotted two, brightly colored pelts. Squinting her eyes, she saw that one of them was ginger and the other was dappled. Her eyes widened. Could it...no, it couldn’t be... Streampaw thought. She dove into the river to check for herself, and swam beside the familiar ginger pelt of Applefang, and the dappled pelt of Willow. “How...how did you sneak in?” Streampaw blurted out loud. She saw that Applefang was teaching Willow how to fish, and felt a tiny bit jealous. They had met, for sure, but they seemed closer than Streampaw had expected them to be.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:54

Applefang rolled his eyes again. ”Stop it Willow, before I claw that smirk off your face!” he teased. Soon he saw Streampaw. ”Hey Streampaw! Wanna join us?” he asked, oblivious to her evident feelings of jealously.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 17:58

"Oh, hey, Streampaw!" Willow waved her tail at the apprentice. "You won't be telling anyone I've been here, will you?" she mewed. Here come the lovebirds, she thought, grinning.

Waiting for someone - Page 2 Downlo10 Waiting for someone - Page 2 Downlo15 Waiting for someone - Page 2 Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:00

“OH! Uh...sure...” Streampaw watched Applefang curiously. Didn’t he have enough company? “So, uh, Willow, like Applefang said, you should wait for the fish, but I do it this way...” Streampaw unsheathed her claws, placing it in the water as if she was about to scoop something. Then, when a fish came swimming, she moved her paw a bit, adjusting it. As the fish swam in between her paw, Streampaw dug her hands in it’s sides, then slammed it onto the bank, stunning it. She finished it off with a strong blow at the head. She turned towards Willow. “Of course I wont, you’re my friend.” Hopefully she added in her head, not sure if Willow considered her as one.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:25

Applefang smiled. ”Most cats have their own method.” noted the warrior to his two she-cat friends.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 18:30

“And I suppose your method is going to be kicking them with your long legs?” Streampaw teased. “So...how did you two meet? Are you two like...close or something?” She asked, totally not jealous.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 19:08

"I think I told you before... but we met when I was trespassing here," Willow mewed cheerily, not noticing Streampaw's darkened mood. "He didn't kill me, I didn't kill me, so we became friends." She glanced at the apprentice. "I don't want to interrupt you lovebirds, so I'll be more downriver and practice my fishing skills while you guys chat. Laterz!" she waved her tail and bounded downstream where she sat at the edge of the river and murdered fish.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 19:27

Applefang laughed. Willow was totally setting them up! Once she had left, the warrior answered. ”We’re just friends. I mean, me and Willow.” he reassured Streampaw.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 19:43

For some reason, Streampaw believed him. As Willow violently caught fish, she cringed. “I think we taught Willow the wrong way...” She smiled up at Applefang. “Come on, we need to get back to camp before they suspect anything.”

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 20:00

Applefang laughed, and nodded. ”Bye Willow!” he yelled back, before hurrying back into Riverclan’s camp.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 20:05

Hearing her name being called, Willow turned her head towards the two lovebirds. "Oh, bye!" she called before going back to trying to murder fish. They were going to pay for not being caught when she had first tried fishing! Revenge is sweet.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for someone   Waiting for someone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for someone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2