Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blinded by Snow <Open>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blinded by Snow <Open> Empty
PostSubject: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 6:59

Snowkit seemed to be a white ball of fur. She was one place, she was another- as the kit stereotype went, she was a bouncing ball of energy. Only, she never got tired. Today was no exception. It was a beautiful day outside. Too beautiful a day to spend inside the stuffy nursery, listening to the queens snore. So Snowkit blundered outside, enjoying the sun dappling her white pelt. The day was perfect, which seemed wrong. Considering all that had happened. But it didn’t affect Snowkit, so she didn’t care. She stretched out on the ground, wondering if today would be just another boring day.
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 7:03

Maplepaw walked into camp with a rabbit in her jaws.  She suddenly got rammed into by a bouncing kit.
"Woah! Watch where you're going!" she set down her prey and walked back over to the kit. "Bored, huh?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 11:15

Snowkit glanced up. A russet she-cat was padding toward her, setting down a good-sized rabbit. Snowkit listened to her question. Was she bored? Of course. Adopting an annoyed tone, she said, “”You aren’t a kit if you aren’t bored all day. I can’t go out of camp and I can’t do anything here. So yes, I’m bored.” Satisfied with her answer, Snowkit ignored the she-cat and prodded the rabbit with a claw. “You should teach me how to hunt. Then I’d be able to actually do something.
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 11:25

Maplepaw was amused by the annoyed tone in the kit's voice.
"Well," she said, thinking back to her own days as a kit, "I'm not supposed to take you out of the camp, but I can teach you the hunters' crouch."
She set a leaf in front of Snowkit. "It would be better if I knew how you did it first, so we can start from there." Plus, she liked seeing kits try it for the first time.
"Try to do your impression of a hunters' crouch, and pounce on this leaf".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 12:58

Snowkit's tail twitched in annoyance. Can't you just teach me how to do it, instead of making me embarrass myself? Without a word, she sank into a crouch- a good one without instruction, but unlikely to catch anything. She pounced at the leaf. The pounce was pretty good, but the leaf skidded across the ground as Snowkit landed, bringing her crashing to the ground. Hence why she should've taught me. Hoping to cover up her failure, Snowkit glanced at the apprentice. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 6:43

"I'm Maplepaw," she answered.
"That was pretty good for your first try," Maplepaw complimented.  She didn't want this kit to think that she was trying to embarrass her.
"It would probably help if your target wasn't something that could be blown away," she told Snowkit, realizing her mistake.  She took a small stone and set it up.
"You need to keep your legs tucked beneath you." she demonstrated, "That way, you'll have more control over your jump"

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 8:17

Eaglepaw had opened her eyes to see Maplepaw teaching Snowkit how to do a hunting crouch. Although Snowkit was pure white, that didn't stop her from wanting to feed her clan and learn how to fight. Eaglepaw slowly uncurled and then slunk around behind Maplepaw. She would show the kit how to pounce properly onto a cat and surprise them. She let out a loud yowl and pounced on Maplepaw, barreling her over. "And that Snowkit, is how you surprise your opponent's and win the battle." she announced.
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 8:27

"Oh no, you got me!" Maplepaw mewed sarcastically.
"This, Snowkit," Maplepaw rolled onto her back and thrust Eaglepaw off of her with her hind legs, "Is how you get rid of an apprentice who is trying to show off."

"Now," Maplepaw said, having dealt with Eaglepaw, "you try the hunters' crouch again, doing what I showed you."

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 10:06

Eaglepaw let out a loud huff and shook out her fur after Maplepaw thrust her off. She rolled around in the dirt coming face to face with Snowkit. "See? You'll be just like Maplepaw if you try hard." she purred. She wanted to watch how Maplepaw was teaching the kitten, she hoped that she would have an apprentice of her's when she was a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by Snow <Open>   Blinded by Snow <Open> Empty

Back to top Go down

Blinded by Snow <Open>
Page 1 of 1