Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A snow filled day (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Kit, Thunderclan/kit, Rouge
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 38

A snow filled day (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 9:14

A Tom with blue fur and bright amber eyes sat in the nursery, staring out the entrance as snowflakes fell down. "Whoa! What is this?" He whispered to himself as he shivered from the cold air. Bluekit stuck out a paw as a snowflake fell down in front of him. The cold glob of snow tickled his paw. He quickly brought his paw back into the nursery. The queens wouldn't let him go out in the snow, but while they weren't looking, he snuck out. The grass beneath his paws was covered in a thin layer of snow. Bluekit giggled and ran around, tripping and stumbling in the flakey white rain. This is great! Thought Bluekit as he tried to catch snowflakes by jumping up and grabbing them with his paws, then landing on his back and laughing.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 10:30

Honeypaw walked over to Bluekit. "Hi Bluekit." She mewed. "Isn't it a little cold for you to be out?" She asked.
The air seemed to be thinner, and the cold nearly froze her whiskers off, but snow was fun to play in. She remebered when she was a kit and first expeirenced snow, which was only a few moons ago. Watching Bluekit play made her smile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 12:04

Bluekit froze as a cat approached him. His ears started twitching with nervousness. He shrugged the tiniest bit. "I...I don't k...know," he stammered as he avoided eye contact with the older cat. Just then, he finally realized how cold he was. He was too busy playing to notice, but he was shivering. He wished he could snuggle up against someone and warm up, but he wanted to stay out in the snow and pay for a while.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 12:38

Noticing he was cold, she smiled "Do you want to play a game?" She asked.

OOC: Short post x3

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 12:47

Bluekit looked down at his paws and nodded his head as snow stuck to his fur. "S...sure," he said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 13:09

"Well, I know a game you might like. I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but its called Moss Ball. All we need is one or more cat to play!" She mewed happily. Is he stuttering because of my scars? She remebered that a few of them had healed and she shook slightly her head to clear her mind.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 13:54

Cobaltpaw bounded though the snow in the clearing, playing happily. She tripped on a rock concealed underneath and went rolling through the snow in the direction of Honeypaw and Bluekit. She popped her head up over the snow and called out cheerfully,
"Hey there, Honeypaw and Bluekit!"
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 13:58

"Ok," Bluekit answered. He looked at the she-cat's paws now. His ears twitched still, but less, and his shivering lessened. What's moss ball? He asked himself in his head. I'm assuming it's a game with a ball of moss. Bluekit liked to make assumptions and study things. One of the queens had told him that studying things and learning about them made you smarter. Bluekit jumped as a voice called his name. His ears started twitching more "H...hi," he stammered, hardly loud enough to be heard.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:06

The she-cat regained her footing and made her way over, stopping beside the other two young cats.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:16

"Hey Cobaltpaw!" Honeypaw mewed. Guessing Bluekit's thoughts, she added; "Moss ball is when you toss a moss ball around. Its a very fun game and there is no such thing as winning, because everyone wins!" She said enthusiastically. "Cobaltpaw, do you want to play?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:21

"Sure! Sounds like fun!"
Cobaltpaw crouched down in the snow and wriggled her haunches, before sitting up again and looking around for the moss ball.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:27

Honeypaw ran around, looking for moss. She found a patch stuck between a rock and a tree, picked it p, and shaped it into a ball. She tossed the ball to Cobaltpaw, gesturing for her to start.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:47

Bluekit shook off some snow that was clumping on his pelt, then he got ready for the moss ball to come to him. Hopefully I do this right, he thought.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:50

Cobaltpaw tossed the moss ball to Bluekit, but it fell short. She had underestimated the distance between them. It rolled to a stop at Bluekit's paws.
"Sorry! I'll throw it better next time!"
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 14:57

Bluekit stared at the moss ball as it came to a stop at his feet. "I...it's ok," said Bluekit. The nervous kit tossed the ball over to Honeypaw, but the ball went way over to the right, missing her. "Oh, I...I'm s...sorry," Said Bluekit as he raced to get the ball, falling and tripping in the snow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A snow filled day (open to all)   A snow filled day (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

A snow filled day (open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: