Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silver Lining <Open>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silver Lining <Open> Empty
PostSubject: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 11:00

Dark blue eyes stared at the river. A silver paw dipped in. Dipped out. The same blue eyes blinked at the paw, now dripping onto the riverbank. Now, both paws. The water was cold. But the cold was welcome. A few minutes was enough, all that was needed to get used to the water. The hind legs stepped into the water. A striped tail was carefully held above the water.

Silverkit let the water swirl between her legs, absorbing it. She stood in the river, observing the camp. There was a steady stream of activity, but no one had paused to notice her yet. She liked it that way. Everyone had a job, and everyone was focused on that job. The silver kitten sank down a bit deeper into the water, and let her tail fall into it as well. It glided on the edge of the water, like a snake. She observed it for a minute before letting it sink into the water.

After a while, the water had become too cold, so Silverkit slowly pulled herself out. She liked the sound of the rushing water, the comfort of it. It was calm, unlike the camp, but not lazy. Silverkit curled her wet tail around her paws and dropped into a sitting position. She was happy to observe the camp. She considered it her role. Warriors had roles of action, while she held a role of observation. Being a kit didn't mean she had to go play around all day.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 12:52

Poppybloom had settled into the responsibilities of being a warrior quickly enough, although she still sometimes expected Ivystar to wake her up to go train some mornings. She missed that, if she was honest, even if it was nice to have a bit more freedom in her day. She had volunteered for a patrol with Nightwolf that morning, and had come back to camp to catch a little nap. When she pushed her way out of the warrior's den once more, she saw the camp bustling with activity. Everyone had a job to do, and it was how the Clan ran smoothly. Taking in everything, she noticed a kit that had just pulled herself from the river. The air still held some chill to it, so the tortoiseshell was a bit surprised that she had willingly gotten herself soaked since she was still small.

"Hey there. Have a nice swim?" The new warrior mewed, walking over. She realized she had no idea who this kit was, which reminded her of how busy she had been with training recently. Well, now she would have more time to get to know the newest members of RiverClan again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 15:21

Silverkit had been lying down, finally getting warm, when she noticed it.

A deviation from the usual order of the camp. One of the warriors had just entered. And this warrior was coming over to her. Talking to her. Not going over to the warriors den or the prey pile, which was what most had done. She was too interested in why, and almost didn't realize she had been asked a question. Silverkit blinked up at the older she-cat. She wanted to ask why the warrior had come over to her, but figured that wouldn't be polite. "A bit cold. But yes, I'd say nice."

Her sapphire gaze analyzed Poppybloom as she asked, "What's your name?" A moment later Silverkit realized she hadn't offered her own name first, and hastily corrected herself. "I'm Silverkit."
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 16:37

Streampaw was diving under the water, when she saw a silver tail floating around. Her head popped up from under the water and she spotted a silver kit not unlike her. Streampaw’s pelt was more blue gray and tinged with silver, but the little silver kit was almost pure silver. “Hello, my name is Streampaw. I haven’t seen you around before.”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 17:38

The kit seemed very intelligent for her age, and Poppybloom blinked kindly at her. "As you get older, you'll get more oil to your fur and it'll keep you warmer." One of the many benefits of their fish rich diet, it allowed them to swim and be in the water, a trait none of the other Clans could boast.

"I'm Poppybloom. Nice to meet you, Silverkit." She purred, remembering her own time in the nursery. She hadn't had as much alone time, for sure. Her two brothers kept her on her toes. She was always somewhat of another mother for them, although their mother was kind and nurturing as well.

"Oh, hello, Streampaw!" She was glad she was no longer in the apprentice den, as it was getting pretty full lately!

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 18:14

Streampaw saw the warrior, Poppybloom, greeting her. “Oh, hi!” Then she turned to Silverkit. “Poppybloom is right. Fish are delicious and they help our fur soak up less water, which is very beneficial for swimming. It doesn’t weigh you down.”

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 18:24

Copperkit had noticed that a bunch of cats where gathering around the little pure silver kit. "Hi!" she said happily. "What is your name and where did you come from?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 4:39

At this point, Silverkit was a bit uncomfortable at all the attention. Was this the new order of the camp? For everyone to crowd around her? Still, they had talked a lot, so she felt inclined to do the same. She responded to everyone’s opinion in order of when they came. “Yes. I thought that swimming might help my fur grow into that earlier, and I know fish are delicious- I have eaten a few.”

Silverkit turned around at this newcomer, a kit she didn’t recognize, but she felt uncomfortable with all the questions. But, wanting to avoid any conflict, she answered them. “I’m Silverkit, and I came from the nursery. How about you?”
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 8:07

Copperkit flicked her tail. "I cam from the nursery as well. I don't really know my mother, but hey we cant be friends if you want!"

OCC: how would you all feel if I killed Copperkit bc she is on another RP site and I am getting confused.
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 8:22

Nightwolf was laying down after his patrol when he saw a new kit. He ran up to the silver kit. "Hi I'm Nightwolf this is Copperkit, Streampaw and Poppybloom! Wanna play? I knwo tons of fun games. OR do you wanna eat some food?" He asked excitedly, his tail wagging.

Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 8:33

Streampaw smiles up at her mentor. “Hi, Nightwolf! Sure, we can play.” Streampaw turner to the rest of the cats. “Nightwolf here knows the best games. Wanna play?” Streampaw’s emerald green eyes flashed warmly, bringing out the slight blue tinge underneath the bright green. She dragged herself out of the river, then grinned at the cats. “Watch out! You might get wet!” With that, she shook her blue gray pelt, the slight silver sheen gleaming in the sun. Some parts of her fur puffed up, but she groomed herself to smooth it down. Streampaw flinched slightly when she reached her spine, remembering the fox bite. She glanced worriedly at the younger kits, hoping that they wouldn’t suffer such a wound. Shuddering, Streampaw forced a small smile on her face, trying to disguise her trauma.

OOC: Hitsjui, on that topic, Spiderquill didn’t join it, so let’s pretend that Streampaw was healed.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptySat 18 Apr 2020 - 6:24

OCC: sorry about this, but I am going to pull Copperkit out of this thread bc I am going to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptySat 18 Apr 2020 - 6:47

OOC: that’s dark

Silverkit shrugged. I was doing just fine before everyone else came. But I suppose harm can’t come from a game. She nodded and stood up, shaking off her shiny silver pelt. The sun had dried it by now, and it looked more of a bright golden because of the sun. She groomed her pelt, noticing Streampaw was doing the same. When she finished, she nodded to Nightwolf. “So, what game did you want to play? Keep in mind the river’s probably a bit too cold for us, even though the sun is out.” I just told a warrior what to do. He’s probably not going to take it seriously, coming from a kit.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> EmptySat 18 Apr 2020 - 7:21

OCC: there was a little mix up here on the site, so I decided to pull my cat out (also I'm on a different RP site and I am getting confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lining <Open>   Silver Lining <Open> Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Lining <Open>
Page 1 of 1