Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Opportunity Blooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:10

This was the third sunrise in a row that Mossbloom woke to white petals within her den. The first time she had been confused, she hadn't thought she left anything out the night before.... Then again, she had been very scatterbrained with everything that had happened. Still though, it was unlike her to leave such a mess for the next day... Nonetheless, she cleaned up the den and before sunhigh it was neat and tidy once again.

The second morning she had grown suspicious, her dreams had been laced with the scent of white daisies, leading her through the forest on a quest for the leaves they carried. Her eyes had opened to the scatted petals again, and she hissed softly this time. She knew she hadn't left these petals out, and besides.... Wait, petals? She didn't gather the petals, they had no worth as a herb, it was the leaves that held that honor. So how? Believing the kits were playing a trick on her, she made a note to speak with the queens regarding the kits entering her den without permission, especially while she was sleeping. Setting about her task of gathering the petals, she piled them into a nearby nest for easy removal later before going about her day.

Now this was the third day. Her dreams had been silent again, but as she opened her eyes she discovered a single white daisy only a whisker in front of her nose. Thoroughly surprised, she jumped up, twisting in midair to face the rest of the den. Her sides heaved as she searched for anything else out of place, but she only noticed the nest of white petals from the day before. Eyes narrowing, she looked down at the flower and picked it up, carrying it from her den to the main clearing of camp. She was going to get to the bottom of just who was behind this, was it Duskrain?

Her eyes landed on one of ThunderClan's newest warriors, and the daisy slowly fell from her jaws. Daisybloom. After Puddlepaw got ill, Mossbloom hadn't been sure of what would happen. Was this another sign from StarClan? It couldn't be, not after everything... What else could explain it though? She huffed to herself, wishing for once that they would just be clear if they wanted something. Still though, she couldn't stop feeling drawn to the young warrior. She certainly wouldn't be a bad choice, but she had just been named not long before, would she really want to turn her back on it all, go back to being an apprentice, now?

Well, there was only one way to know. She just had to ask. Padding over, Mossbloom lowered her head slightly. "Good morning, Daisybloom. Would you mind taking a walk with me?"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Opportunity Blooms Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:14

Daisybloom had been resting in camp when she saw the medicine cat approach. She was definitely walking towards her. Daisypaw lifted her head. ”Sure..” she said softly. Her voice was very hesitant and confused. She got up, and shook out her tabby pelt. She gazed at Mossbloom. She wondered what was happening. Medicine cats didn’t usually randomly take walks with warriors to talk to them, did they? But she trusted Mossbloom, she had accompanied her to the Moonstone. So she went with the older she-cat, whatever happened would happen.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:21

Purring as the warrior accepted, the two turned and set out of camp. Mossbloom walked with no real purpose in mind, just meandering casually in silence with Daisybloom at her side. It didn't take long until they came across a quiet clearing, sunlight filtering through the branches overhead. After scanning the edges of the clearing, Mossbloom turned to Daisybloom with a curious look on her face. "So, Daisybloom... How do you enjoy being a warrior? Is it everything you hoped for? You worked hard to get to this point, the clan is very proud of you." She mewed, trying to keep her voice casual and expression neutral even as she wondered what she would do, depending on the warrior's response.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Opportunity Blooms Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:25

As the pair walked silently, Mossbloom’s question surprised her. She wasn’t quite sure what the answer was. ”Well, being a warrior is fine. I don’t really like fighting...” she didn’t like to harm cats, quite simply. She wanted to live a more peaceful life, and although she had never battled a cat she dreaded a day where she would. She wasn’t quite sure why she told Mossbloom the truth, she could have just said she really enjoyed it, but something told her that she shouldn’t lie about the feelings she had.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:32

Nodding thoughtfully, Mossbloom regarded Daisybloom for a moment longer before looking down to the ground. "I know what it's like, to not want to fight. To feel like there should be something.... More. Something different. Where, while something is okay, it just doesn't feel quite..... Right. Is that how you feel? I promise I'll explain more soon, I just want to know first." Looking back up, Mossbloom met Daisybloom's gaze again as she waited for her answer.

Opportunity Blooms Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:35

Mossbloom’s words spoke what Daisybloom had been thinking since the beginning of training. Her eyes met the medicine cat’s and she nodded slowly. It was as if she had read her mind. She waited for the coming explanation from the she-cat. ”Exactly.” she mewed finally, answering the question.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 18:58

A low hum sounded in the medicine cats chest as she nodded, keeping her eyes on Daisybloom's as she spoke again. "Daisybloom, you've trained hard to learn the ways of a warrior and get to the point where you are now. The last several mornings, I've been getting signs... Signs that I believe are pointing me to you. The path I offer is not an easy one, it has its share of trials and hardships, just as it also yields friendships and ties across the clans that you could never get as a warrior, or even deputy or leader. Daisybloom, I believe that you are meant to be the next medicine cat of ThunderClan, when my time has passed, and I believe that you would be an excellent choice, should you agree to accept. I do understand if this is not a path you want to pursue, and I will give you as much time to consider it as you need. I know it's a lot to take in."

Opportunity Blooms Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 19:04

Daisybloom was just confused at first. Suddenly, as it all clicked, the she-cat’s eyes lit up. She had dreamed of the role as a kit. Was she serious about it? One could see the cogs in her head turning, trying to decide what she wanted to choose. Starclan sent Mossbloom signs. A deep breath heaved from her chest, and her blue eyes closed and opened. They found their way up to the medicine cat. Smiling, Daisybloom mewed, ”I’d like to accept.” What was probably the shortest time she had taken making a decision was one of the most important ones, but she felt it. Her heart told her, and she listened. She had just become a warrior, yes, but she was ready to undergo training or a different kind.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:06

Daisybloom's expression remained confused for a couple heartbeat's longer, and Mossbloom's hope started to diminish. Then, suddenly, the warrior's expression changed, and the medicine cat watched as thoughts seemed to write themselves upon the other she-cat's face before her blue eyes closed, and following a deep breath, she smiled and rose her gaze back to Mossbloom's mewing her acceptance. Her own face lit with glee and excitement as Daisybloom accepted, and Mossbloom rose to touch noses with the warrior. "I'm so happy to hear that, Daisybloom. I know you'll be an excellent medicine cat. Come, let's go back to camp. I'll take care of the necessary arrangements, you should get some rest. Tomorrow we'll have to travel to the Moonstone to perform your apprentice ceremony." Her eyes softened as she met the blue gaze of her new apprentice again. "You may tell your friends, I'm sure they'll be absolutely thrilled for you. I'll wake you when it's time to leave tomorrow, so until then, Daisybloom, enjoy the rest of your day." Mossbloom smiled at her again before motioning with her head back towards camp. Finally, some good news to present to the clan.

Opportunity Blooms Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:10

Daisybloom nodded, her smile growing. She touched noses with the medicine cat and proceeded back home. It was an exciting prospect, and it felt right to the she-cat. She felt more at peace, knowing she wouldn’t have to harm. Instead, she would be healing! As she reached camp, she looked around for someone to share the exciting news with.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opportunity Blooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity Blooms   Opportunity Blooms Empty

Back to top Go down

Opportunity Blooms
Page 1 of 1