Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April Gathering 2020

Go down 
+24
Sun
feahter
Ankle
Emberglow
Mosspelt
Chickenwing
Fox
JJ
Holly
Falcarolwing
KatzJump
Ice
sumashira
Cays
Peridot
Patch
KittyKatz
Reaper King
Spooksjolly
rhindon
deer
Maple
Honey Badger
Grizzly
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 16:16

Cherryblossom followed Oakstar and Dacedream into Fourtrees, taking note of her leader and her mother's uneasiness. She kept close to Dacedream, and sat near her hoping to keep her company and to help relieve some of her mothers anxieties. Even if she couldn't help, she wanted to be there for her.

Redpaw suppressed another curl of her lip as ThunderClan and their rodent-y scent arrived at Fourtrees.
When are WindClan and SkyClan gonna get here? I want to spend as little time sitting in this unholy amalgamation of scent as possible. I swear, ShadowClan is the only Clan that smells even remotely good, not that our presence makes the other scents any better...
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 9:22

Briarpaw simply sneered at his remark about wet rats, knowing it was just untrue on all counts. "Even if I did smell like a wet rat, at least I don't smell like fish. Let alone a rotten one, like you." Briarpaw was going to make a remark about the color of his fur as well, which she noted was rather unusual, but Snowpaw spoke up again before she got the chance. And, coincidently, he was talking about his fur. "What makes you think I'd ever want to look anything like you? I don't know how you catch any prey with such a light-colored pelt." Laying her tail over her paws in a matter-of-factly manner, she set her shoulders in place and straightened her posture, her large frame too tall for Snowpaw to look over, even standing. At least she'd inherited that from her mother. "And you're scrawny. I'll stick to my mice, lizards, and frogs, because obviously they've given me the advantage over your smelly Clan. I'd eat Carrion before eating a fish." Briarpaw's sarcastic tone lent well to the vehement words that rolled off her tongue.

Freckleface's paws began twitching a bit as ThunderClan entered the gathering right behind RiverClan. There were so many cats there, yet she still seemed to feel alone. She didn't like it at all. All of her Clanmates were her friends, of course, but none of them had taken a seat next to her, and she hated having to sit by herself. With a sigh, the little she-cat got to her paws and looked around, searching for someone to speak with. Her gaze landed on a rather fluffy dilute tortoiseshell she-cat, and she nodded her head with satisfaction, approaching the ThunderClanner, and the she-cat beside her. "Hi," Fluffy tail twitching behind her, she waited for the ThunderClanner to look at her before proceeding. "I'm Freckleface. Do you mind if I sit here?" Kind eyes reflected back on Dacedream's, hoping that she wouldn't mind the company.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 10:09

Dacedream was grateful for the presence of her smallest daughter in these stressful times. When she spotted Cherryblossom preparing to sit beside her the queen shot her child a loving look with a smile. Cherryblossom's presence was a comfort, and she did help to relieve many of Dacedream's anxieties. There were some other anxieties to be had around her first warrior-named child, but they were buried in the comforting look on the tabby's face. She sat quietly for a short bit, but her secret desire to mingle with other cats was destined to be answered whether she sought out a conversational partner or not.

Movement in the side of Dacedream's vision made her blink and swing her head; a dark tabby she-cat - almost small like Cherryblossom, actually - approached with a warm and friendly look on her face. Despite her earlier reservations, Dacedream relaxed almost immediately and offered a welcoming smile back. She tasted the air as she did so, identifying Freckleface as a ShadowClan cat at the same time as she introduced herself. Dacedream waved her tail to accept Freckleface's request, wrapping it around her daughter on her other side. The tortoiseshell she-cat smiled and dipped her head, replying, "I don't mind at all! I'm Dacedream. This is my daughter, Cherryblossom." Unable to contain herself, the queen puffed her chest and declared proudly, "She just got her warrior name a few sunrises ago."

April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 12:44

Cedarpaw was looking around, and soon she saw a familiar face. It was Viperpaw, the cat she had fought around the Thunderpath. Turning away from the she-cat, Cedarpaw walked up to a red Shadowclan apprentice. ”Hi?” she said, it sounding more like a question than a statement.

(Cedarpaw is trying to talk to Redpaw if that’s ok with you)

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5893

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 18:11

Following her clanmates into the gathering, Tulipfang made her way to the front of the crowd and sat down, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws. Looking around, the elegant she-cat watched as clanmates began to mingle among each other. She thanked StarClan times were so peaceful, but at the same time had a nagging feeling at the back of her head as if something was supposed to happen, though she couldn't quite put a paw on it...

OOC: Tulip is open to mingle~

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 VHQrlk5
April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 1QYZaRo

April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 21:41

Cherryblossom beamed at Dacedream's pride, subconsciously puffing out her chest a bit, and giving a big smile.
"Nice to meet you!"

Redpaw nearly sighed as a voice sounded near her, as if someone were talking to her. Suppressing an eye roll once a strong whiff of ThunderClan scent confirmed that someone from another Clan was attempting to talk to her, she turned to the stranger, doing her best to quell her irritation.
Oh, StarClan, give me patience...

She blinked once as she took in the sight of the stranger, and flicked her tail at the greeting.
"Hi." she paused, and after a moment of thought, reluctantly added, "...I'm Redpaw. What's your name?"
Great, now they're gonna want to talk to me more.

((ooc: yre fine! red's not... happy abt it, but she's at least trying to not be rude))
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 8:18

Willowpaw was excited to be at her first gathering.  When she was a kit, she would hear the other apprentices talking about them.  

When she first stepped into the clearing, at first she was overwhelmed.  Soon she realized that they weren't much different from her, so she bounded off to look for some other apprentices to meet.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 18:59

Cedarpaw smiled as the apprentice responded. ”Nice to meet you. I’m Cedarpaw. So, I’m guessing you’re from Shadowclan?” The only reason Cedarpaw really knew that is that she had gotten a pretty good dose of the scent recently in a fight she had with Viperpaw of Shadowclan. Redpaw smelled similarity. Her red pelt was very striking. It reminded Cedarpaw of the robin’s breast. Her name fit her, obviously. Most cats did. Cedarpaw thought her own fit nicely too. Her pelt was the color of cedar wood.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Apr 2020 - 22:51

Redpaw flicked her tail again, sighing internally as she resigned herself to the conversation.
Well, this isn't the worst conversation I've ever had.

"Nice to... meet you too, Cedarpaw."

She suppressed another eye roll as the obvious question left the ThunderClanner's mouth.
Duh, of course I'm from ShadowClan!

"Yeah, I'm from ShadowClan. You're from ThunderClan, right?"
The only other two Clans here are ThunderClan and RiverClan, and you don't smell like fish, so...
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 8:21

Ravenmist padded into the clearing behind Flintstar, taking her customary place below the rock. She gave a polite nod to the RiverClanner beside her. She wasn’t particularly good at picking out individual cats from other Clans yet, but this she-cat had to be Stormbringer, the deputy she had talked with at the last Gathering. “Evening, Stormbringer. I hope the prey’s been running well.” She chose not to bring up the ever-looming topic of StarClan, as it seemed a sensitive topic, and was certainly more Flintstar’s place to discuss.

April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 8:27

Cedarpaw got the awkward feeling that the other apprentice wasn’t...appreciating the conversation too much. She nodded. ”Yep! So, what’s Shadowclan like?” she asked hoping not to completely annoy Redpaw. She did want to learn about the other clans, however.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 17:41

Viperpaw stopped short at a familiar voice. She turned, noticing Cedarpaw speaking to her denmate, Redpaw. Her eyes narrowed a bit, and she headed over, relaxing her expression as she walked.

"Well, hello there, Cedarpaw. Fancy meeting you here, on land you're actually allowed to be on," she purred in a sickeningly sweet voice.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 18:10

Redpaw drew one of her paws over her ears, thinking about what to say to the other apprentice.
Can't say too much, I don't want to give away Clan secrets.

She shrugged and flicked her ear as she began to speak, trying to avoid giving anything away that could be used against her and her Clan in the future.
"There probably isn't too much different between our Clans, aside from the kind of land we- Oh hey, Viperpaw!"
Oh, thank StarClan.

She flicked her tail at Viperpaw's words, if she were surprised, she didn't show it.
A trespasser, huh? Good thing Viperpaw was there!

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 18:17

Cedarpaw nodded as Redpaw spoke, until she was interrupted. Groaning, she saw Viperpaw. The falsely sweet tone made Cedarpaw feel sick to her stomach. ”Well hello there, Viperpaw.” spat the brown tabby. ”How are you on this fine evening?” she asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Cedarpaw was usually such a nice cat, but if Viperpaw was gonna talk to her that way... And the Thunderclan apprentice’s wounds from Viperpaw still stung quite a bit.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 4:35

Mothglow followed Flintstar into the Gathering, just as she had the moon before. The one notable difference was her clearly higher spirits: despite current events, the sharpest pains in her recent memory were fading with the leaf-bare chill; and so it was with a pleasant smile that she took her place with the medicine cats.
~
Batbite wandered into the Gathering as she always did, lazily and with a playful air about her. Tonight was for politics and serious talks, sure, and she made a point to pay attention - but she wasn't good at multi-tasking for nothing. She was happy to socialize, and personal alliances and friendships didn't hurt either.

(Both are open to talk to!)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

April Gathering 2020
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next