Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Red Rising (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Red Rising (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Red Rising (OPEN)   Red Rising (OPEN) EmptySun 29 Mar 2020 - 19:39

[OOC: my first post owo]

Redkit stepped out of the nursery. It was his first time out of camp, and he was pleased to see so many cats out and about. He took a few minutes to absorb everything possible: the morning dew underneath his paws, the steady stream of cats, the fresh-kill pile. He yawned, tiny teeth glinting in the sun. It was a nice day, so he curled up in the shade of a steady oak tree, and waited for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Red Rising (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Rising (OPEN)   Red Rising (OPEN) EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 10:27

A couple moons had passed since Wrenkit's birth and in that time he had grown in both body and spirit. His restlessness drew from an untamable desire to see the greater world around them. Whatever uneasiness seemed to have settled over the forest, the kit was ignorant to. Eyes peered just over the edge of the nursery and he caught sight of Redkit who had left only moments earlier. Before his paws could even touch the ground, guilt set into his stomach and he turned. Mother, who had been sleeping, deserved to know he would be out. With a nudge of his paw and a farewell, the tom-kit scampered away to the center of Skyclan camp. He shook his coat to dispel the moss and tried in the most futile and brief effort to flatten his wild coat. Without hesitation his sights were set on Redkit and he pounded as he chimed, "Gotcha, Redkit! Whatcha doing laying around here for? There's so much to see around the camp. Let's go find it!" As he waited for a response after his declaration of intent, Wrenkit offered his denmate a soft grin. They were going to have so much fun together.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Red Rising (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Rising (OPEN)   Red Rising (OPEN) EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 12:47

Redkit hissed, annoyed, and stood up, shaking the dust off of his pelt. “Fine. Where do you want to go first?I’m pretty eager to see the camp, but I can restrain my excitement. The ginger kit licked a paw and swiped it over his ear, acting nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Red Rising (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Rising (OPEN)   Red Rising (OPEN) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 1:50

Amberwing was making herself busy by giving herself a nice grooming before spotting two playful kits in camp. "Hey kits!" She purred, standing up and coming over. "Do you want to see camp, in a fun way?" She asked, her fluffy tail flicking. As she took a closer look, she reconised them as Wrenkit and Redkit, both equally playful kits.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Red Rising (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Rising (OPEN)   Red Rising (OPEN) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 7:20

Redkit looked up at the warrior. “Yeah, sure.” He walked over to Amberwing. “What do you mean by in a fun way?Maybe we’ll get to go out of camp. I’m down for that. He lifter his ears hopefully.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Red Rising (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Rising (OPEN)   Red Rising (OPEN) EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 1:56

"Do you want a badger ride? I can go really fast." She tilted her head as her tail lifted slightly in the air. "I think I'm big enough to fit both of you on my back, but I'll have to be careful, I don't want to crash into any warriors. You up for it Redkit?" She asked. "And Wrenkit, you too?" Her amber eyes glimmered with playfulness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Rising (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Rising (OPEN)   Red Rising (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Rising (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1