Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little quick romance fanfic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Little quick romance fanfic. Empty
PostSubject: Little quick romance fanfic.   Little quick romance fanfic. EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 22:35

Okay.Do not post here.Only read.Dont flameme if you dun like it.Im gonna use this fanfic as practice.

Romances:Tails X Cream.

Words:Kitsune=Fox.

Small love.
Chap 1

A young Kitsune slowly wakes up.His alarm clock buzzing loudly."Ugh...5:30 in the morning.Better get to work."The kitsune moans and begins to work his way down to an early morning breakfast.A note is on the fridge:

"Tails,gone to Mystic ruins.Knuckles forgot his bag last night.Back soon. ~Sonic

Tails takes the note and throws it out.He eats some pancakes and leaves for his workshop.He enters and nears his newest machine,the Hover-Shoes V2.0.Designed to work like Shadows shoes,except allow faster speed and the ability to hover.However,they are unfinished and look like shoe-shaped car engines.Tails tinkers with the shoes until 1:00 pm,when the doorbell rings.The shoes were just finished when Tails opens the door."Hey Tails!"An excitable young rabbit jumps and gives Tails a hug."Hey Cream!Whats up?"The fox asks when he gets up off the ground."Not much,I just thought I'd drop by for a visit."Cream replies."Your always welcome here Cream,your good company unlike a certain pink hedgehog who stalks a blue one."The two laugh,obviously laughing at Amy,Sonic's personal stalker."Come on in Cream."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Little quick romance fanfic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little quick romance fanfic.   Little quick romance fanfic. EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 0:01

Chars:Vanilla.Creams actual mother.
Big the cat:437 pound cat.How can Cream can chuck him 60 feet?Don't ask,I dunno.

Chap 2

Cream walked in and sat on the couch in the house.Tails liked having the rabbit around.'I hope she doesn't find out I have a crush on her...'Tails thought to himself.He loved Cream.He enjoyed her company,comforted her when she was in stress,constantly flew miles when she got stranded in an area god knows how.He just kept the feelings hidden for the right time."So,Tails,I,uh...I was wondering,could I...live here for awhile?"Tails nearly turned cherry red,but kept it hidden."Uh...why?"Tails asks,nearly blushing."You see,I...I have bad news.Mom went traveling for several months,and then my house was commandeered by the government.I have all the furniture out there,and Mom knows."Cream explained."Sure,I don't see why not.Sonic,after all,is just house shopping.He has the money anywa-"Tails was cut off by the phone ringing.He answers."Hey Tails,Its me,Sonic.Im staying at Knuckles house right now.So now you can finally rent out that extra room for money.See ya!"Sonic hung up."Impatient,isn't he?"Asked Cream,the whole thing was on speakerphone."Well,feel free to move in Cream!"Tails was about to help but she said"Great,I chucked everything through the window.If I can chuck Big 60 feet,I think I can lift those."
Back to top Go down

Little quick romance fanfic.
Page 1 of 1