Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary   Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Post ideas or comments about it! Constructive criticism only!

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary DeQnfSwufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary UTs4eSwufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary CmOB3Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary Swufty

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary 18
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shadow of the Moon on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary   Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Swufty. . ;~; That was incredible.

I like how you hint at Marie and Aaron :P

One thing I would change is to not leave such big gaps. Well, that's how I see it in my mind, but they're more of. . time spaces? I guess. In some situations, I can understand it. But at the beginning, you could have given a few more details. Otherwise, it was fantabulous!! :3
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary   Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

I tend to do that ;-; I leave gaps when i can't think of anything, but i make sure to connect them :P

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary DeQnfSwufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary UTs4eSwufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary CmOB3Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary Swufty

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary   Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 pm

I LOVES IT!!! :D

it's a very great way to start out a story! You have suspense, action, and characters that make the beginning catch your attention right away. But I do agree with Rain. There are some gaps in there that might need a little fixin' up. You could also possibly describe Echidna some. Like, what is she? What can she do? Just kinda the basic stuff for readers who don't exactly know who she is, or are too lazy to look her up (like me! :P). But other than that, this is a wonderful story! Great description, imagery, and many other things!

can't wait for more!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary   Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary Empty

Back to top Go down

Swufty's PJO Fanfic Commentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: