Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Feb 2020 - 5:11

Gazing across the camp, Ivybrook wondered with a slight hint of annoyance just how long this leaf-bare would last. She was beginning to become truly tired of the frigid temperatures, and the river being frozen over. Fishing had gotten difficult, especially for the apprentices, and fish being RiverClan's largest source of prey... Things weren't looking too bright. Shaking her head, she leaped onto the willow branch, her feathery tail dangling as she called out to her Clanmates, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Willow Branch for a Clan meeting!"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Feb 2020 - 7:47

Applepaw sat below the tree, trying to think of who’s apprentice ceremony it would be. Maybe Driftingkit, that younger tom. He was the only one who was apprentice aged currently. He looked up, watching Ivybrook, remembering his apprentice ceremony, which was not so long ago. Driftingkit was a shy tom, maybe Applepaw could hang out with him a bit. He saw the kit, soon apprentice bound out of the nursery. ”Hi Driftingkit.” He mewed cheerfully. ”Looks like your apprentice ceremony.”

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Feb 2020 - 11:36

Driftingkit shuffled his way out of the nursery and looked up at Ivybrook with wide eyes. The deputy looked so regal standing above the rest of the Clan and Driftingkit hoped one day he could manage to muster up the same level of composure. As his whiskers began to tremble he doubted that would be the case. As Applepaw spoke the white tom gave a sheepish smile. "Oh hi Applepaw," He mewed sheepishly as he shuffled his paws. "I really hope my mentor is patient with me, I know I'll mess up a lot." He sighed and felt his shoulders sag a little, but he did his best to put on a brave face.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Feb 2020 - 14:35

Applepaw smiled. ”It’ll be fine. Maybe you’ll share a mentor with me, because Riverclan is pretty low on warriors!” Applepaw wanted to train with another cat. His siblings trained together, and Addershade would be a good mentor for Driftingkit.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 10:16

Poppypaw padded over at the call, quickly realizing it was time for her friend, Driftingkit, to join her in the apprentice den. She joined her brother and friend, and upon seeing Driftingkit's expression, the tortoiseshell apprentice pressed her shoulder against his reassuringly.

"You'll be great! I saved a nest for you by me in the apprentice den. Tonight you'll get to try it out!" She purred.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]

Last edited by Patch on Tue 4 Feb 2020 - 12:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : code)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 11:45

Applepaw grinned at his sister. He watched Ivybrook, trying to decide who the mentor would be, hoping Addershade would mentor Driftingkit with him.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 19:22

Seeing that a congregation of cats had gathered, Ivybrook nodded at them and began the ceremony. "Driftingkit, please step forward." When Driftingkit did so, Ivybrook waited just a moment before continuing. "You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day onward until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Driftingpaw. Your mentor will be Honeytongue." She nodded curtly at the apprentices, giving Honeytongue a polite flick of the tail before leaping off of the branch to celebrate the new apprentice.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 20:00

Driftingkit felt his fur fluff up with excitement as he padded forward, listening to Ivybrook speak and felt warmth bloom in his chest. 'Driftingpaw! That's who I am now!' He thought as he quivered from nose to tail tip, looking up at Honeytongue with bright blue eyes. He went to step towards her and stumbled, nearly falling face first as he fumbled with his long legs to regain his balance. His white pelt when hot and he was sure it was turning red as he looked back up at Honeytongue, extending his neck carefully to touch her nose. He was careful not to overextend himself for fear he would topple over with his lack of balance.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 20:14

Honeytongue had been sitting quietly off to the side, barely focusing on the ceremony going on in front of her. If it wasn't for common courtesy, she wouldn't have bothered to attend. She still found herself struggling with her day to day lives, even if she was doing her best to be better and happier for both Stormbringer's and Ivybrook's sake. It was just...Hard to ignore the emptiness that she felt, half listening to the words being said. That was until natural instinct caused her to perk up at her name, raising her head with a surprised blink as it hit her.

She...She was getting another apprentice?

A nervousness suddenly overtook her at that realization, opening her mouth to perhaps say something against it but the words failed to escape her as Ivybrook jumped down and Driftingpaw came racing over, stumbling over himself. There was a moment of hesitation from the warrior, questioning how could of a mentor she would be when she barely had the energy, the drive, to do her duties. But... Maybe...Maybe this would be good for her. She leaned down to touch noses with the new apprentice, a weak smile flickering onto her face. "I...I'll do my best, Driftingpaw," she murmured, hoping that she wouldn't let him or Ivybrook down.

Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Feb 2020 - 20:22

Driftingpaw look up at his mentor, admiration filling his eyes as they touched noses. "I-I-I'm sure you'll d-d-do great," He mewed, his characteristic stammer made worse by his racing heart and nerves. "I p-p-promise I w-w-will make you p-p-proud." He struggled to get the words out as he stumbled over his own tongue, but he finished it with a determined nod, blue eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Driftingkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1