Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

promises to keep

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

promises to keep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: promises to keep   promises to keep - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 12:30

Oakstar nodded in approval at Strom’s resolve. He looked over curiously at Dacedream, who seemed all too delighted to meet the loner. His head tilted when she offered to let him meet her kits. Dacedream was a kind young cat, but that offer seemed a little soon for a cat newly joining the clan, unless she knew him. He puzzled over it for only a moment before he shoved the thought away. How Dacedream may have met the tom was irrelevant. In the end, all that mattered was the current situation, which was clear acceptance from those present.

He smiled at Batbite. Pride and joy in his gaze, mingled with the relief that she was back before his gaze turned back to Strom.

"Very well. Strom, as an newcomer to Thunderclan, you will need a mentor." He turned back to Dacedream and Batbite. The black she-cat had only just returned from her journey, and likely needed some time to adjust back into Thunderclan life. Dacedream was a good and patient she-cat, he had no doubts of her abilities. "Dacedream, since you seem to know him, I would like you to help Batbite mentor him in the ways of ThunderClan. I’m sure some of our ways will be foreign to you, Strom, but in time, I hope you will find Thunderclan to be a good home."

He smiled, then leapt off high rock. His announcement complete. He turned to Batbite and dipped his head. "Please show Strom where both of your nests will be. I look forward to seeing what he’s capable of during this moon." with that, he nodded once more to the cats in attendance before he padded off to seek Dustcloud.

Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

promises to keep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: promises to keep   promises to keep - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:24

Dacedream squealed, and Strom turned back to see her with a huge smile on her face. He couldn't help grinning back, his ears pricking in surprise at her excited statement. "Kits?" He repeated; another purr, slightly choked with surprise, coming from his maw. "Congratulations!"

Just when had she gone from tiny, joyful ball of fluff to queen?

In the moons I was away from the Clans, I guess, He responded to his own question with amusement, his ears tilting to catch Oakstar's announcement before his head turned back to the leader. A mentor? He glanced around at the cats gathered, wondering if the leader would assign him some loyal ThunderClan cat to keep him in line, as Torrentstar had done when he was still Scorchclaw.

To his surprise, the leader called out Dacedream's name instead, and he glanced at where she was re-emerging from what was presumably the nursery, a grin rising back onto his face again. His friend from when she was a kit, mentoring him in the ways of ThunderClan. It was ironic, in a way, but what better way to do it? After all, she was originally RiverClan, too, and if anyone would know how to adjust to their "foreign ways", it would be her.

He had no doubt, however, that this place would prove to be a good home, with Batbite by his side, and a couple of old friends he hadn't dreamed he'd see on this side of the river. Proving himself might be a little harder, but he'd faced worse challenges before, and he was mostly used to other cats giving him sidelong glances when they thought he wasn't looking. Who knows? Maybe I'll even fit in here better than back in RiverClan.

The grin stayed on his face as he turned to Batbite. "This den sounds interesting. But first-" He turned to glance in Dacedream's direction, and the small forms around her, with curiosity - "should we meet some kits?"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec

promises to keep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2