Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hollow Footsteps [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistyreed

Mistyreed

Characters : [F]Featherkit | [H]Hollowpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan Apprentice | [H] Shadowclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 45

Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Footsteps [Closed]   Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jan 2020 - 16:59

OOC: Thank you for the explanation! I already had a grasp on what it might be like but you definitely explained some things I wasn't sure about. Also, is it possible to wait out turns? just incase Hollowpaw gets a little drousy.

IC: Hollowpaw watched with wide eyes as Flintshard attacked the fox, thankful he had heard that call. Hollowpaw dashed up to the fox, slashing it on the side with her claws while it was stunned. She then leapt back to keep her distance with it. She carefully studied what her mentor was doing, hoping she could use it against the fox herself.

Hollowpaw used Front-Paw strike on the Wild Fox, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Wild Fox is no longer stunned.

Flintshard:
95/95 HP
230/250 SP

Hollowpaw:
20/20 HP
55/80 SP (-10)

Wild Fox:

70/90 HP (-6)
280/280 SP

~ Hollowpaw | ShadowClan Apprentice | 20/80 (HP/SP) ~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Footsteps [Closed]   Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jan 2020 - 17:43

OOC: You could wait out turns but chances are I will have the fox flee at half-health so that won't be a problem. And also a turn is a complete rotation of posts - the fox moves on my turn (as I am RPing it for this encounter, even if I did promptly stun it so I wouldn't need to worry about that) so  the 'turn' counter only ticks down on my turns. As it moves after Flint, it will be unstunned at the end of this post but won't be able to actually attack until my next one...But we will have it at half-health so I could just have it flee if need be.

Pretty much the way that it works is that if you are stunned for 2 turns, then you have to post two times for it to break. But because that I both stunned it and am RPing it, the counter just goes down at the end of my post as I chose to have it move after Flint so that neither of us got hurt in this encounter.

IC: Flintshard glanced over as Hollowpaw raced forward to get in a couple strikes before she backed up, giving a somewhat proud nod of his head. He dug his claws into the fox's back to keep its attention on him and not his apprentice, taking a swipe at its head as it turned to snap at him once again. It shook its body violently, attempting to throw the deputy from his perch but he held on - determined to keep the fox's attention on him instead of his apprentice.

Flintshard continued to use Leap-and-Hold on Wild Fox, dealing 14 damage. The fox is stunned for 1 turn.
Wild Fox is no longer stunned.

Flintshard:
95/95 HP
230/250 SP

Hollowpaw:
20/20 HP
55/80 SP

Wild Fox:
56/90 HP (-14)
280/280 SP

Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mistyreed

Mistyreed

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Footsteps [Closed]   Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jan 2020 - 22:43

OOC: Ahh! Ok, I see now, thank you so much for the explanation! Most roleplay sites I have been on didn't have complicated fights and things like these, so im not that used to it but you've definitely helped me understand it.

IC: Hollowpaw let out a small smile, being approved by Flintshard, but immediately switched back to battle afterwards. She noticed that the fox went straight back after her mentor, and with that, she charged straight at the fox's behind, ramming into it and getting a few quick slashes with her claws. She then repeated trying to run off to a safe distance.

Hollowpaw used Run-and-tackle on Wild Fox, dealing 6 damage (additional 3 for surprise attack) and costing 10 stamina.

Flintshard:
95/95 HP
230/250 SP

Hollowpaw:

20/20 HP
45/80 SP (-10)

Wild Fox:
47/90 HP (-9)
280/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Footsteps [Closed]   Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jan 2020 - 10:36

OOC: Its fine! It can most certainly be confusing if you aren't used to it! I'll also throw a link to the Battle System Tutorial here because its useful to get an understanding on how some of the more confusing moves work.

IC: As the fox bucked and rolled beneath him, Flintshard's grip finally slipped as he was forced to make a leap from the fox's back. He landed in front of Hollowpaw, standing between her and the fox as he spun and swiped. The fox had spun to face him, the deputy's claws slashing right down its muzzle as it pulled away with a startled yelp. Its eyes glared intently at the two cats before it suddenly spun and raced into the undergrowth, apparently not up for risking its life to continue the fight.

Flintshard watched the fox disappear, making a note that he would have to report this encounter to his mother and to try to assemble some patrols to track it down to make sure it either left ShadowClan's territory or kill it so it couldn't threaten anybody else. He shook his head, glancing over his shoulder at his apprentice. "...Are you alright?" he asked, studying his apprentice's pelt. It didn't look like she had taken a hit - neither of them did. "You did good, Hollowpaw. Gather up your prey, we should head back to camp before that fox decides to come back...And you deserve a break for your good work today."

Flintshard used Front Paw Strike on wild fox, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Wild Fox fled at half-health.

Flintshard:

95/95 HP
220/250 SP (-10)

Hollowpaw:

20/20 HP
45/80 SP

Wild Fox:
33/90 HP (-14)
280/280 SP

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mistyreed

Mistyreed

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Footsteps [Closed]   Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Feb 2020 - 23:23

Hollowpaw stared, the fox quickly dashed off into the white abyss. She looked back at Flintshard, taking in his words. "Thanks." She said, smiling slightly. She then scurried off to collect her prey, remembering the particular spot she placed them despite the distracting fight. She dug up the carcasses and padded back over to her mentor, keeping her eye out for any pesky foxes.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Footsteps [Closed]   Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb 2020 - 17:26

Flintshard stood his ground as Hollowpaw scurried away, gaze focused on where the fox had slipped from view. His ears were perked, angling to focus on any sounds that caught his attention as he waited for his apprentice to gather her prey. That was perhaps a lucky thing in his failure to catch anything, that he could remain alert while Hollowpaw gathered whatever she had managed. Finally she returned and he gave a soft nod, quickly ushering her from the clearing as he led the way back to camp. It certainly wasn't how he had been expecting it to go but Hollowpaw had proven herself and he had high hopes for his apprentice. It would take time for her to truly grow into being ready to be a warrior, but he was certain that she would make ShadowClan proud.

OOC: Annnnd I am going to call this topic here~

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Footsteps [Closed]   Hollow Footsteps [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Footsteps [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2