Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberwing is polite to everyone

Go down 
+6
Squirrelnose
rhindon
Falcarolwing
Spooksjolly
feahter
KittyKatz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Amberwing is polite to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 22:28

Okay so a certain old topic caught my eye where a cat reviews warrior names. But they were usually strict/rude cat.
Amberwing on the other hand-
Is the opposite she'll be very honest but wont point out all the rude things.

Amberwing would know like to review your names, please line up and don't push in, Amberwing will do you all don't worry.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 3:20

Amberwing I love you
and I love this idea
yes please thank you very much

None are warriors yet, but here are some tentative warrior names! ^^

• Featherold Featherfall of RiverClan - (warrior suffix is subject to change, I'm hovering between many different options! Thank you for your help in the name-finder topic, your ideas were all fantastic and I loved them all!)
  • Smokemask of ShadowClan
  • Vixenrose of ThunderClan

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Amberwing is polite to everyone Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 5:59

Rate their names! OWO

Spotlake
Soon to be Deerfrost

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 6:24

Ooh y e s

Ravenmist and Crowspirit!

(Haven’t come up with a warrior name for Wren yet, trying not to get toooo attached until I’m officially accepted into the litter)

Amberwing is polite to everyone Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 7:02

ooh
could she review raventail, lightfang, and mudfrost? (or, if that's too many, whichever of the three you feel like reviewing!)

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 7:27

None of these cattos are warriors but here are their warrior names anyway

Petalrain
Barkwhisker
Sunfall

Amberwing is polite to everyone Signat10
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 23:28

NewYear'sFeathEve wrote:
Amberwing I love you
and I love this idea
yes please thank you very much

None are warriors yet, but here are some tentative warrior names! ^^

• Featherold Featherfall of RiverClan - (warrior suffix is subject to change, I'm hovering between many different options! Thank you for your help in the name-finder topic, your ideas were all fantastic and I loved them all!)
  • Smokemask of ShadowClan
  • Vixenrose of ThunderClan

Amberwing to Featherfall: "Featherfall? Oh wow that's a really nice name, you should be proud of it! It definitely reflects on your personality at the moment and shows alot about you. I picture a feather falling from a bird mid flight, not to be mean but that does seem like you're distant from your clan- sorry! I like your name!"

Amberwing to Smokemask: "Smokemask? Wait, you don't have a mask pattern! Where did '-mask' come from? Is it because you're secretive or something? I'm really confused, but then you're Shadowclan so I don't know. Well... It does have a nice ring to it..."

Amberwing to Vixenrose: "Hmm, Vixenrose, huh? Oh! I get it! You thorny like rose thorns... Right? I like names that reflect on personalities! Vixenrose doesn't really get you the first time you hear it and it doesn't make you picture anything, maybe that name fits more to a romantic cat!"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 23:35

Merry Happy Hitsjui wrote:
Rate their names! OWO

Spotlake
Soon to be Deerfrost

Amberwing to Spotlake: "Spotlake? What? I don't get it! Why is your name Spotlake, it doesn't make sense- oops, sorry! Uh, hope you find a reason to your name...? A spotted lake... All I'm thinking about is the way your patterns are like leaves reflecting off of a lake... Hmm, that might be it!"

Amberwing to Deerfrost: "Huh, seems like it's foreshadowing something... Ha! Maybe you just get your name for being grumpy! Yeah, that sounds right! But I wouldn't say you're that mean Deerfrost, did something happen to make you grumpy, or did you say something mean to Spottedstar? Well I won't look into it- it sounds nice but it doesn't paint a really nice picture, does it? A frozen deer?"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 23:41

Falconwing wrote:
Ooh y e s

Ravenmist and Crowspirit!

(Haven’t come up with a warrior name for Wren yet, trying not to get toooo attached until I’m officially accepted into the litter)

Amberwing to Ravenmist: "Ravenmist... Ooh! I like the way your pelt colours reflect your name, not to be rude but it sounds like a raven getting lost in mist, like how you're blind and stuff... I don't have any confusion it really hits the point, doesn't it?"

Amberwing to Crowspirit: "Crowspirit..." *Chuckles.* "Well you do show alot of spirit, but it doesn't really paint a picture, does it? Anyway like I said before, it really shows your personality and I like names that do that! Even if it doesn't make sense to start with. Crowheart might have been a better choice... But hey! I'm not judging you! Wait... I am, that's what I'm meant to do..."

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 23:56

rhindon wrote:
ooh
could she review raventail, lightfang, and mudfrost? (or, if that's too many, whichever of the three you feel like reviewing!)

Amberwing to Raventail: "Huh, I get the 'Raven' part but '-tail'? As far as I'm concerned you have a long tail and ravens don't! It doesn't reflect on your personality or show any colours. Hmm, are you fast? Can you jump high? Raventoes or -foot might fit the fact you have a white paw. Raventail doesn't really hit you right away with what it means. Uh, sorry if I was a little rough, just speaking my mind.. haha.."

Amberwing to Lightfang: "Oh, at first it seems you are really fast, but then again, you're Windclan. Well it's not every interesting to say the least but it has a nice ring to it. You got a good warrior name!"

Amberwing to Mudfrost: "Again with -frost? At least I kinda get it this time, your pelt looks like it's laying over frosty grass. I wouldn't say you're rough or rude. Maybe Mudsnow? Snow stays for awhile and you don't seem like the cat to give up! Meanwhile, frost goes almost right away and you've gotta be quick to see it!"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 0:17

Squirrelnose wrote:
None of these cattos are warriors but here are their warrior names anyway

Petalrain
Barkwhisker
Sunfall

Amberwing to Petalrain: "Petalrain sounds very nice! Rain makes it's presence clear and I'm sure you do! However there is nothing else I can really say that fits you about your name. It paints a picture for sure, are you adventurous?"

Amberwing to Barkwhisker: "Barkwhisker... Hmm... It's bland- sorry- and doesn't really sound nice or roll on your tongue. Uh, it just sounds like a name that wasn't really thought over.. Again, I'm sorry... Barkwhisker would make sense if you had a brown muzzle with a different coloured muzzle, maybe... Barkfeather? I don't know..."

Amberwing to Sunfall: "Now this is a nice name! It fits your pelt, but I don't really know your personality to give you a proper review."

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 7:04

How about my girls? :D

Mossbloom (ThunderClan)
Dappleshine (originally RiverClan, now WindClan)
Goldengale (WindClan)
Blossomstep (SkyClan - subject to change, she's just a kit right now  In Love Hamu)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Amberwing is polite to everyone Giphy
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 13:06

ooh what abt my gals olive n red? theyre not warriors yet but their warrior names will be:
oliveeyes
redwolf
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 13:34

Ooooh~

At the minute, none are warriors, but two have decided on names.

Stormberry
Softcloud

As for Down, I'm stuck between Downtuft, Downfeather, and Downwing. (You don't have to review Down!)

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 20:41

Mosspelt wrote:
How about my girls? :D

Mossbloom (ThunderClan)
Dappleshine (originally RiverClan, now WindClan)
Goldengale (WindClan)
Blossomstep (SkyClan - subject to change, she's just a kit right now  In Love Hamu)
Amberwing to Mossbloom: "I very nice but forgetful name. Thunderclan is known for nature-names so I'm assuming that you needed two nature things? I get your name confused with Mossblossom. Sorry if this came off as rude, Mossblos-bloom!"

Amberwing to Goldengale: "Goldengale? Your name technically means 'golden strong wind' which makes sense if you're a strong cat with a soft heart or something. I get the Golden- part, your fur. If you wanted something strong I would've said Goldeneagle or Goldentalon. But you're a warrior so it's too late, I guess."

(sorry for only doing two! These are the only two I remember!)

rip my babies:

Last edited by KittyNewYearz on Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberwing is polite to everyone   Amberwing is polite to everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberwing is polite to everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next