Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Graypaw Hunting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:17 am

"Fine,but if this cat does not like me i can kick some Thunderclan butt" Thunderpaw hissed.
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:56 am

Firepaw looked at Thunderpaw, "This cat must be pretty full of himself if he thinks he can defeat two cats!" Firepaw hissed back at Thunderpaw, his fur still bristling. "And ThunderClan cats at that! Come on Graypaw lets go back to camp!" Firepaw meowed angerly, "I can't stand the stench of ShadowClan it stinks worse than the Thunderpath!" Firepaw hissed to Graypaw just loud enough so Thunderpaw could here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 am

"Firepaw, you can settle your desputes with ShadowClan later." Graypaw said as they padded away from Thunderpaw intil they were out of sight. "Will ThunderClan and ShadowClan ever get along? I guess not..." Graypaw thought with a sigh as they neared their camp.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 am

OOC: two things. one, nice insults Firepaw! thou he doesnt really mean to insult u, Thunderpaw! cat also, the Clan cats are nice to each other and tell stories and stuff at the Gatherings! Well, almost all of them, there are, well, mean cats. cat

Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 Mistpe10
Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:12 am

OOC: Well, I was just going along with it because Firepaw is clearly making his cat not like ShadowClan. Also I know that but most ThunderClan don't like ShadowClan and the other way around. That's why Firepaw was making insults to Thunderpaw.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 am

OOC: i know Graypaw, i know. i've read all the books. i was just mentioning that even thou u r mean in the forest u can still be nice and talk at Gatherings.

Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 Mistpe10
Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:05 am

OOC:Hey,i was just going along with the story,i mean,Thunderpaw isn't full of himself it is just because he did not like the way Firestar was talking about his clan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 am

OOC: Er.... Thunderpaw, my names Firepaw, I'm not leader. :P
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 am

AHHHHHHH I AM GETTING MIXED UP WITH THE NEW PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:19 am

OOC: As I say again Thunderpaw, you should think about reading the first series. Also I think the topics over.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 am

OOC: Yeah.... We sorta went back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graypaw Hunting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2